Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k (35724 Views)

Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by kaboninc(m): 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
gypsey:
Rubbish! What was his intentions when sending the money? He had bad intentions too only he lost in this case. So please spare me the clap crap!

How do you know his intentions were bad?

How about her intentions?
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
kaboninc:

Oya let's meet...

Ayam beauriful, sweet, fun to be with and you'll love my figure.....sensual in a way.. .

So I can get the free monies you use to give the girls you meet.. . kiss kiss
Eerr..i don't meet men embarassed prove you are a nice looking female I will meet you. tongue If you want 9000 you can have it.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by openmyway: 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
It's a lesson, he should move on.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by lepasharon(f): 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
He deserved it undecided
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by MrEgbegbe(m): 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
ekensi01:
You singature is 'i love to steal' relate it to ur comment and tell me the level of ur stinginess.

Shut up

Stinginess kill you there

I laugh at guys like you because they waste their money on women and then cry and complain about the economy and hardship while folks like me keep stacking the paper

Continue to give your money to women while i buy another house for my Mother next week

Idiot

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by kaboninc(m): 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
gypsey:
Eerr..i don't meet men embarassed prove you are a nice looking female I will meet you. tongue If you want 9000 you can have it.

Ah ah.. .I am a nice looking beauriful baby!!

Ask Tbose or Aderola, they can voush for me.

Okay.. .ayam in Lagos.. .we can meet at Radisson Blue Hotel.... What do you say honey??
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by chigoziem10(f): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Akuko mgbe oche!!
Dreaming dreamer!!!
If you like self, bring all the deity from your town, na back to sender, he/she force you to send the money?
Oga, stop blabing joor
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
kaboninc:

How do you know his intentions were bad?

How about her intentions?
the intentions of both of them Appears bad, he meets a girl he doesn't know online proposes sex girl Agrees asks for fare money he gives 9000 girl didn't attend blocks him online. Or atleast that was the story.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by porchbaby(f): 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Na inside keke marwa u take snap the picture wey dey ya profile? ??
question
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by porchbaby(f): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
Realali:

Wettin u go do am?
if a tell u,u go run, u might be a potential ma** grin grin grin
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
kaboninc:

Ah ah.. .I am a nice looking beauriful baby!!

Ask Tbose or Aderola, they can voush for me.

Okay.. .ayam in Lagos.. .we can meet at Radisson Blue Hotel.... What do you say honey??
it's doesn't work like that, you tell me were you are, i will check it out, check you out too verify it, make sure you are who you claim to be, you tell me were you are again, I will send my sister to come pick you up. I don't go to hotels I have a house, you can meet my brother sister and sister inlaw when you come we all live in the same mansion, then if you want 9000 you can have it.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by porchbaby(f): 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
fergie001:

Porchy,like how much u fit take come nah
grin grin grin grin
See how u soft
would manage 50 for a start grin grin
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Aderola15:
He should have added 1k to make it 10k na... Stingy man angry undecided

Ko pa oju e de grin
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by porchbaby(f): 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
IBreakRules:

hmmm.. na so u use style dey advertise ur expensive market.
ain't advertising,trust me ur g has actually duped u more than u can think
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by porchbaby(f): 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
luminouz:

Ehehn? If na u nko? I won't even give u poo!!!!
words of a brokeass nigga
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by porchbaby(f): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
achieverme:

It clearly shows on your face that you are worse
undecided undecided lipsrsealed angry
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by porchbaby(f): 1:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
fuckboys:
you just told ths whole of nairaland that you're into oloshoism lipsrsealed
uwc
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by kaboninc(m): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
gypsey:
the intentions of both of them Appears bad, he meets a girl he doesn't know online proposes sex girl Agrees asks for fare money he gives 9000 girl didn't attend blocks him online. Or atleast that was the story.

So both have bad intentions...one was just smarter.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by porchbaby(f): 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
binary007:

You are obviously still a learner on nairaland. By the time you make a subject with this comment of urs, you will know the power behind words
sweetie trust me. No one would luv to get on my badside angry
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by kaboninc(m): 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
gypsey:
it's doesn't work like that, you tell me were you are, i will check it out, check you out too verify it, make sure you are who you claim to be, you tell me were you are again, I will send my sister to come pick you up. I don't go to hotels I have a house, you can meet my brother sister and sister inlaw when you come we all live in the same mansion, then if you want 9000 you can have it.
Hehehehehe..

All these bekos of 9,000??

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by kaboninc(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
porchbaby:
sweetie trust me. No one would luv to get on my badside angry

How about your backside??

I'd love to be in there.. .. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by ekensi01: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Shut up

Stinginess kill you there

I laugh at guys like you because they waste their money on women and then cry and complain about the economy and hardship while folks like me keep stacking the paper

Continue to give your money to women while i buy another house for my Mother next week

Idiot
well its not like, me too i dont afterall i dont have a gf. i only wanted u to mark ur words it too hard. to die is nt gud.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
porchbaby:
Ordinary 9k,Chai if na me u kan jam nko lipsrsealed undecided undecided

e show for your face no doubt
but na one day monkey go go market e no go fit return
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
WomanOfRace:

Thank you boss; you are a true definition of real man.

Shocked by his bold declaration of God ending his life, if he ever spend a fart on any girl. Such stinginess can suffocate a woman. One thing some guys doesn't know is that spending or giving your girl money once in a while doesn't mean you are wasting your money or unnecessary, but shows you cared, in charge as a man. The woman may not even be looking at the material aspect of the money but how much you cared about her. That you look out for her...and she will appreciate back too.

Too much logic and misplaced wisdom can ruin a possible great relationship at times. Everything good in life is spiced.
you are wellcomed tongue, I enjoy women and their company, in other to make that happen i provide their needs cash uncluded they are happy i am happy, thats what life is all about, I ve given cash gifts to my sisters friends without asking for anything back even when they are offering. I ve taken girls to paid holiday to the bahamas, they had a good time I had a good time it still didn't make me poor. Some people may have more money than I do but I have more spending power and guts and I can afford to. I ve also met females who have offered to buy or pay for things for me, it depends on the sort of people one mixes with.

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by kaboninc(m): 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
gypsey:
you are wellcomed tongue, I enjoy women and their company, in other to make that happen i provide their needs cash uncluded they are happy i am happy, thats what life is all about, I ve given cash gifts to my sisters friends without asking for anything back even when they are offering. I ve taken girls to paid holiday to the bahamas, they had a good time I had a good time it still didn't make me poor. Some people may have more money than I do but I have more spending power and guts and I can afford to.

Lol..

See advert.. .
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
kaboninc:

Hehehehehe..

All these bekos of 9,000??

well.. you see its isn't that easy as you have thought grin you are not the only one who's clever. Now it's up to you if you want the 9000 I am waiting.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
kaboninc:

Lol..

See advert.. .
would you like to apply? grin but make sure you are female.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by kaboninc(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
gypsey:
well.. you see its isn't that easy as you have thought grin you are not the only one who's clever. Now it's up to you if you want the 9000 I am waiting.

Hehehehehe...

I'll goan meet others like the op oh.....
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by WomanOfRace(f): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Act of appreciation ?? For giving me sex ?? Or for cooking for me ??

I waste my energy moving my waist, sweating and releasing a load that takes nutrients out of my body, i enjoyed the sex but she enjoyed it the most

What do i get in return ??

To tell you the truth, I'm very short tempered, people annoy me with their shitty logic, that's why i don't talk to people because most of you are assholes

Act of appreciation ?? I should appreciate her for wasting my strength, time, nutrients by having sex with her

Mr Prime and Proper; with all due respect read and digest this. No girl asked you to be in relationship with her and you are not the only one wasting time and energy etc, for relationship is never a one sided affair or it wouldn't be relationship; it is not all about sex but more.

Talking of appreciation, appreciation is not when you had sex, but you can appreciate someone for being in your life, being a source of joy, a good character...loving you do the way she does. Appreciation also as an act of kindness. A show, you as well cared that much. A nice lady don't just fall out of the sky.

Well, from your posts, l can tell what your own definition of relationship is.

As of what you get in return? depends on what you gave out and what it is to you. Sir, if you will keep your ego aside and go through your first post to the last, you will fish out a lot of odd statements or way of life pertaining relationship.

Finally, respect is reciprocal. Pls do try address issues like a gentleman next time. l don't know your ass holes.

My apology.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by WomanOfRace(f): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
gypsey:
you are wellcomed tongue, I enjoy women and their company, in other to make that happen i provide their needs cash uncluded they are happy i am happy, thats what life is all about, I ve given cash gifts to my sisters friends without asking for anything back even when they are offering. I ve taken girls to paid holiday to the bahamas, they had a good time I had a good time it still didn't make me poor. Some people may have more money than I do but I have more spending power and guts and I can afford to. I ve also met females who have offered to buy or pay for things for me, it depends on the sort of people one mixes with.

You are a King.

l have my reasons for commenting on that statement.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by amiibaby(f): 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

I know how much i have in my bank account but may God take my life any day i give 5 naira or gift to any girl
ur signature says it all

Thief, ole, onye osi, kparawo
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by luminouz(m): 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
porchbaby:
words of a brokeass nigga
Lmao!!!! Naaaa! Its d only rebuttal an 'EBINA' geh deserves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago / Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.