Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k (35720 Views)

Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by binary007: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
porchbaby:
sweetie trust me. No one would luv to get on my badside angry
Well, there is obviously 2sides to every coin.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Yea
People can claim to be millionaires​ on the internet

Son, I'm not people, I'm me

Show me all your bank accounts and how much you have in them, you can as well borrow from other people to make it delightful

I will not show you my bank account, i will only show you how much i have in my house

Like i said, i can buy 10 people like you
thanks for agreeing that you can claim to be a millionaire online grin and you also said go and borrow from other people to make it look real, that proves my point, so no need to show your account it may not be yours even if it is. you may have borrowed to make it look real. Jeeeez! You are so stupid grin and what kind of millionaire would want to show their account on Nairaland to prove a point? A desperate sad and poor foolish individual like you.

You keep claiming you can Afford 10 of me but you haven't been able to make any offer on me alone. Fool! grin i ve never met anyone so stupid like you.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by toluwalopsy(f): 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

I know how much i have in my bank account but may God take my life any day i give 5 naira or gift to any girl

Amen.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
WomanOfRace:

You are a King.

l have my reasons for commenting on that statement.
thanks! I feel like a king! grin you just made my evening! With that description of me. I am flattered * blushes* you see? This is exactly! My point females make me happy and i make them happy. YOLO! tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by 0kp0nku: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

I know how much i have in my bank account but may God take my life any day i give 5 naira or gift to any girl
Bro, you are dead already o grin grin grin
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Shut up

Stinginess kill you there

I laugh at guys like you because they waste their money on women and then cry and complain about the economy and hardship while folks like me keep stacking the paper

Continue to give your money to women while i buy another house for my Mother next week

Idiot
crap! I can bet my shiny ass you are the poorest individual on this forum, you don't give women money but you claim to be buying a house for your mother idiota! grin Is your mother a MAN? You are still yet to make me an offer as you have claimed you can buy me. Fool! angry

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
toluwalopsy:

Amen.
i hope when he gives birth to a daughter let him not give her money or his mother or maybe he might think his daughter and mother are not women grin then his life will end.

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Adaomalight(f): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lol...they guy don vex die.
Maybe that was the only money he had. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bae chop and go...lol
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by MrEgbegbe(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
gypsey:
crap! I can bet my shiny ass you are the poorest individual on this forum, you don't give women money but you claim to be buying a house for your mother idiota! grin Is your mother and a MAN? You are still yet to make me an offer as you have claimed you can buy me. Fool! angry

Kid
Goodbye
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by MrEgbegbe(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
gypsey:
thanks for agreeing that you can claim to be a millionaire online grin and you also said go and borrow from other people to make it look real, that proves my point, so no need to show your account it may not be yours even if it is. you may have borrowed to make it look real. Jeeeez! You are so stupid grin and what kind of millionaire would want to show their account on Nairaland to prove a point? A desperate sad and poor foolish individual like you.

You keep claiming you can Afford 10 of me but you haven't been able to make any offer on me alone. Fool! grin i ve never met anyone so stupid like you.

Okay
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by MrEgbegbe(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
amiibaby:
ur signature says it all

Thief, ole, onye osi, kparawo

Onye osi ??

Biitch, go learn igbo before writing shiit
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Okay
you are wellcomed! grin
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by MrEgbegbe(m): 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
WomanOfRace:

Mr Prime and Proper; with all due respect read and digest this. No girl asked you to be in relationship with her and you are not the only one wasting time and energy etc, for relationship is never a one sided affair or it wouldn't be relationship; it is not all about sex but more.

Talking of appreciation, appreciation is not when you had sex, but you can appreciate someone for being in your life, being a source of joy, a good character...loving you do the way she does. Appreciation also as an act of kindness. A show, you as well cared that much. A nice lady don't just fall out of the sky.

Well, from your posts, l can tell what your own definition of relationship is.

As of what you get in return? depends on what you gave out and what it is to you. Sir, if you will keep your ego aside and go through your first post to the last, you will fish out a lot of odd statements or way of life pertaining relationship.

Finally, respect is reciprocal. Pls do try address issues like a gentleman next time. l don't know your ass holes.

My apology.

Kid
I will buy a brand new used brain for you
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Kid
Goodbye
thanks next time use your brains, think! Before typing rubbish from your cheap computer.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
WomanOfRace:

Mr Prime and Proper; with all due respect read and digest this. No girl asked you to be in relationship with her and you are not the only one wasting time and energy etc, for relationship is never a one sided affair or it wouldn't be relationship; it is not all about sex but more.

Talking of appreciation, appreciation is not when you had sex, but you can appreciate someone for being in your life, being a source of joy, a good character...loving you do the way she does. Appreciation also as an act of kindness. A show, you as well cared that much. A nice lady don't just fall out of the sky.

Well, from your posts, l can tell what your own definition of relationship is.

As of what you get in return? depends on what you gave out and what it is to you. Sir, if you will keep your ego aside and go through your first post to the last, you will fish out a lot of odd statements or way of life pertaining relationship.

Finally, respect is reciprocal. Pls do try address issues like a gentleman next time. l don't know your ass holes.

My apology.

There's no need to Apologise! You couldn't have put it any better, you are a real woman! As I ve mention earlier, different folks different mindsets. He claimed earlier to be buying his mother a house forgetting that his mother is also a WOMAN!
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by WomanOfRace(f): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

Kid I will buy a brand new used brain for you

l'm not here to banter words with you.
carry on...i'm out.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by vicardino(m): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
I know of a guy who sent 500k o. Shm
LesbianBoy:
Sending N9000 to someone you have not seen to come and visit you in lagos

When will naija guys have sense cry cry
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by achieverme(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
porchbaby:
undecided undecided lipsrsealed angry

I'm sorry, but it looks so from that DP, dat you are mean and you would love to pepper them like hell
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by skarz: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

you didn't say guy so you're good to send the cash here sir
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by RELAN2446(m): 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
SuperBlack:
He just Provide Help
E go soon receive help.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by brenister10: 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Konji na bastard. Serves him right
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
Most of the yoruba babes I don jam dey use this scam. Always using the I am in 200l scope. Twoo, Badoo. You will find many of her kind there.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by RELAN2446(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
Haaaaaa, 9k for transport,oti poju is d man nt aware of pay on delivery.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Deilluminator(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
MMM reloaded
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
WomanOfRace:

lol, your stinginess no be of this world. Your babe must be sweating it big time.

Somehow...guys asking their ex to calculate all the money spent on her during relationship and pay back , as if the ex no contribute in kind, care and some cash too.

When will some guys become a man?

Time l relocate jaree

Lol I don't do calculate o, if I tell my exes to refund me. They might not be able to feed. I do it as charity and move on. Afterall ashawo no dey do refund.

2 Likes

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Jakama90(m): 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Story for the gods... Mek him park well joor.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by mich2012: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
A girl who thinks a guy is under any obligation to spend heavily on her is plain stupid, moronic and delusional. While it's not bad to spend money on a girl, making it forceful because you think you offer him sex is foolishness. If sex is all I need in a relationship, then I actually don't need to be in one as sex has become the most common "commodity" out there, even with word of mouth, you can get it. If i am in a relationship with a girl, then we need to share ideas, discuss pertinent issues, help each other grow in business or career, build and plan things together etc.

Guys, please run far away from girls who brag about sex as being their only contribution in a relationship. In most cases, it s actually true that is the only thing they can offer 'cos they are brainless and and lack wisdom. They think their vagina is their source of livelihood and asuch you must pay for it and also take the burden of their family.

A true relationship should involve giving of gifts from both parties, sharing bonding moments, helping each grow in many ways, and going out for fun etc. It's been joked about repeatedly that girls like to give singlets to their bfs as gifts but wait for it, there are some that don't even give anything at all and expect you to feed them, clothe them, care for them medically, transfer all your belongings to them and also take the burden of their families when you are not even married to them. They are like satellite dish receivers, they keep receiving. You can aptly compare them to containers that keep receiving without getting filled. Some will move over to your house almost permanently and contribute nothing whatsoever (apart from sex) while you take care of ALL her needs and wants.

I know there are Nigerian girls who have self-respect and dignity and know what it means to be in a relationship; I have a lot respect for such girls.

4 Likes

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by fergie001: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
porchbaby:
would manage 50 for a start grin grin
I can't give u 50naira,is too small,abeg shocked

Jokes aside sha,U pure shocked
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by ninetiethcrown7(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
my man wan use 9 million collect 9k...loooool, who you be.......... EFCC
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by isax(m): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
adorablepepple:
undecided if someone needy had asked for that money ,he might have said me self am in need

nt even anybody even his relation sef...
abeg someone should help me with that pic of police with koboko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by IBreakRules: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
porchbaby:
ain't advertising,trust me ur g has actually duped u more than u can think
no worries.... as long as I can always provide whenever she requests for it.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by crownbayo(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
the lady wisher than u. supposing u are in church and to donate money for needy, u ll not give oo, instead of u to sowl and reap multiple blessing, u send 9000k to a lady all d way from Lagos, at did tym of buhari. anyway u curse her u curse ur self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago / Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.