Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k (35723 Views)

Man Curses Lady He Met On Facebook Who Blocked Him After He Sent Her 9k To Visit / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by muller101(m): 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
ekems2017:
Only 9000 and you are shouting. So you no fit buy house for babe. No answer am. He is just making noise. He cannot do anything.
He has forgotten that nothing is free. For talking to you he has to pay. If he needs another thing, more pay.
this one has gone south.

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by ekems2017(f): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
And you went East

muller101:
this one has gone south.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by muller101(m): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
ekems2017:
And you went East

go deeper and use the atlantic ocean.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by ekems2017(f): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
I know you are on your way

muller101:
go deeper and use the atlantic ocean.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by muller101(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
ekems2017:
I know you are on your way

just for u o
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by meekmera: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
In. Mr Eazi's voice....leg over, my baby give me leg over
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
kaboninc:

Tell then!

Slay Queen!

What is your definition of a slay queen Kaboninc?
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Ibidapson(m): 5:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Sending N9000 to someone you have not seen to come and visit you in lagos

When will naija guys have sense cry cry
When sense becomes an app, I'm sure they ll dowmoload it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by akanbiaa(m): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
joinnow:
How sure it's even a lady.
It might be a guyoyo.
9k Don enter voice mail.
from the bank details its a lady that's why he knows its a lady
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
Just 9k and ya shouting upandan. Assume it 500k i would hv reacted. Next post please
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by akanbiaa(m): 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
porchbaby:
Ordinary 9k,Chai if na me u kan jam nko lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Some people in Nigeria have killed innocent drivers because of 20 naira
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by kaboninc(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Niyuu:

What is your definition of a slay queen Kaboninc?

I just have this picture in my head.. ....

I don't think you'd want me to describe it so I don't get slayed by the queens here..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by kaboninc(m): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Anitateddy:
Just 9k and ya shouting upandan. Assume it 500k i would hv reacted. Next post please

Common 10 naira, you cannot leave for the conductor.. ..

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
kaboninc:

Common 10 naira, you cannot leave for the conductor.. ..
Stop telling me the things you do,cus i don't gv a Bleep
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by AlanTuringAI: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Hilarious. Sorry I quoted you by the way. He'll Get Help in another lady's body times 10.
That's Idanre hill you were at, from your dp, right?
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by kaboninc(m): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
Anitateddy:
Stop telling me the things you do,cus i don't gv a Bleep

See them slay pawns!

Common 5 naira, you wantu shout inside the bus upandan

Niyuu.. .comman see one of em

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sochimaobim:
Reminds me of when one Dr. from Uyo sent my babe 30k to come visit him from Unizik. I couldn't believe it. Even a medical Dr., as he said he is, could be this dumb? We flex the money that week sha.
...and you weren't aware that your gf actually gave that 'ponmo' the following weekend tongue
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
kaboninc:

See them slay pawns!
You're dismissed.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
kaboninc:

See them slay pawns!
You're dismissed.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by thinkmoney(m): 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
datswasup:
Man curses lady he met on Facebook who blocked him after he sent her 9k to visit him in Lagos.
lalasticlala

Source: www.datswasupblog.com
Mehn! I weak, so mumu still dey naija. The exact #9 wey I lost since yesterday, wey I because of am develop health complication ? shhhooo!
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by kaboninc(m): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
Anitateddy:
You're dismissed.

Ode

1 Like

Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

That's Idanre hill you were at, from your dp, right?
Yes Sir.
Re: Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k by titi4fola(f): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

I know how much i have in my bank account but may God take my life any day i give 5 naira or gift to any girl
kilode

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At A Motor Park 7 Years Ago / Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? / Ladies, Be Proud Of Your Bodycount!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.