Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) (72613 Views)

Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter / "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes / Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by DJMicky(m): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pro2makx:

Bhadt man. You got me rolling on the floor

Happy rolling bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Antichristus: 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
yabatown:

Another armchair lawyer wannabe. Where were you when she was defaming people and abusing her own father? Why didn't you write this feeble legal opinion for her to warn her? Is people like you who encourage lawlessness and cyber bullies who spew rubbish. Nothing like spurious grounds here. Kemi Olunloyo deserves to be in prison. If you care that much, head to PH and open up a drycleaning shop there and then pay yo her bail.
And better take the sick fool back to your own house o. If you let her loose in Ibadan, Curses will be rained upon you, both native and otherwise!

Whoever you are, you clearly belong to the zoo that Nigeria is. And, may you and your children's children eternally rot in Nigeria - the scorn of India, South Africa, Kenya and the rest of the world.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by ogmask: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
Antichristus:

YOU ARE COMPLETE IDIOT FOR REFERRING TO THAT FORGERY CALLED THE BIBLE AND FOR CONSIDERING THAT IDIOT AN ANNOINTED. THAT'S WHY NIGERIA WOULD FOREVER REMAIN BACKWARD IN SPITE OF ITS RICHES.

That you are a lost soul is enough to weep for you already. Enjoy your stay in hell when you get there. All witches and wizards must die. It is written; suffer not the witch to live.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mustapha Atiku Abubakar And Afrah El-Nafaty Wedding Pictures / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans / "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.