Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) (72603 Views)

Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter / "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes / Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by nairascores: 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
She dey even write from prison, na so e dey start, soon she will launch her book. I am thinking what she going to title the book. Please #freekemiolunloyo

Please writers are needed @ https://nairascores.com/viewforum.php?f=9
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by naijacentric(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
I doubt if d prison experience will tame her

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by adontcare(f): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
grin grin grin. Free kemi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Qmerit(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
And saraki has not spent a day in jail, Amaechi

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Reading responses here explains why Nigerians will forever remain slaves .
Has she said half of What Fela said when he was alive? .Many of these idiots would be saying that they hope Fela learnt his lesson by going to Prison. No wonder Buhari is back. SHe should not be In Prison
As Fell said people we no know dey happy.....
This is just a prelude to how people will be stopped from criticising government officials. Nothing like this happened under the military.

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Neatboy(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
E remain Karashika Otobo

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by sandiyke(f): 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
Where are the lawyers? Is this offense not bailable? My heart is bleeding mere looking at this picture. embarassed embarassed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by ednut1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
Eleribu omo. U go rot der
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by ngwababe(f): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ntorrrr

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by paskyboy: 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
ngwababe:
Ntorrrr
=:
When she is out of prison, her brain must have been properly formatted, next news jare, na today grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by thinkmoney(m): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
JamieNaij:
Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo who is still in Port Harcourt prison for allegedly defaming Port-Harcourt Pastor, David Ibiyeomie. She wrote a note saying she is really suffering in prison.

She also thanked OAP Freeze, Bisi Alimi and Cossy Orjiakor for supporting her.

Read from SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/kemi-olunloyo-writes-from-prison.html

see writing like say fowl dey scratch ground! grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Unemadu: 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
No lawyer? Why is she in prison?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by chiedu7: 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
Sent to prison without judgement
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by VirginFinder: 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
She is suffering for her verbal assault on Baba Adeboye sometime ago, I guess.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
sandiyke:
Where are the lawyers? Is this offense not bailable? My heart is bleeding mere looking at this picture. embarassed embarassed
E never bleed, e just start cuz Kemi go tey for that place

When she was running her mouth and thumb, non of una caution her make she slow down.

She must hear word

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Everything for naija na upside down.it should be a court issue,not prison matter now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Aburi001: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
poshestmina:
grin grin .No more twitter and instagram ehn ?
Wow....so it's true that the Rich also cry shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by figure007(m): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
Her handwriting is also imprisoned grin grin....like an uncompleted railway line

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by talk2archy: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
you never chi chom chin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Zdoh(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
When you dey run your mouth.You knw knw abi?Witch been dey use your head dey do tongolo.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
E never bleed, e just start cuz Kemi go tey for that place

When she was running her mouth and thumb, non of una caution her make she slow down.

She must hear word
l concur, the next person is freeze and others who keep defaming others online grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by gozzlin: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
If the pastor that got this lady arrested is guilty of all she accused him of, then grave punishment, suffering and karma awaits the useless so-called man of God for wilfully subjecting this lady to such pain.

You call yourself a man of God, yet you are having extramarital affairs, on top of that you locked up the woman who blew your secret open. You will suffer o if your hands are not clean! Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Caseless: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
chimdi101:
A German girl married a Spanish man & went to Spain.. She can't speak Spanish.. Each time she wants to buy chicken legs, she would lift her skirt& show her thighs to enable the seller understand her... This went on for sometime.. One day she wanted to buy banana.. So She took her husband to the shop.. (don't laugh listen Dirty minds)
She didn't do what you're thinking because her husband speaks Spanish very well.
you got me . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by delishpot: 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
henrydadon:

nah bro..make that woman still dey for that place small..maybe her head go reset..imagine a woman of her age misbehaving on social media

grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by kingmekus(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
No conviction .

Just jail straight.

And they scream Tyrant when confirmed thieves are treated same way.
is it that you people are naturally daft or stupid or even both??The woman has been granted bail but she couldn't fulfill the conditions attached to the bail,hence she is being remanded in prison,while your god A.K.A the chief tyrant has decided to defy any jurisdiction passed down by the court...Indeed our Educational system is dead..so many dull brains everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by hazan041(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
soberdrunk:
I am giving the government 5 working days to release aunty Kemi or...................... angry
Or u join her?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
Dear Kemi,

People don't enjoy in prison! They suffer and think about the nonsense they did that got them in prison in first place.

So, while you're in prison, take time out and rethink your ways and know that even if Nigeria is a fucked_ up country, there are laws and defaming a person is against the law.

Hope you enjoy your time in prison. Believing next time you'll think twice before writing articles that might send you back to prison.

Hope you learn a lesson from all this.

Your greatest friend who isn't a friend.

Joe. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... / Mustapha Atiku Abubakar And Afrah El-Nafaty Wedding Pictures / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.