Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) (72600 Views)

Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter / "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes / Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
Where is that your connection mam, I do not want to sound uncaring, I am confused about the country I call home.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by timunstopable: 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
But I thought she was granted bail I guess she couldn't meet her bail requirements

An ex governor daughter no one can bail her

I guess she must have abused every one in her family as well

Next time you will watch your ever leaking soakaway mouth

She has spoilt her good will in every corner
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by delishpot: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
SirJeffry:
See handwriting of a self acclaimed journalist smh. Fans ko fans ni. Next time you chew before swallowing. undecided

You can swallow eba, amala, pounded yam, akamu, fufu without chewing. So swallowing without chewing doesnt have to be a problem na grin grin

timunstopable:
But I thought she was granted bail I guess she couldn't meet her bail requirements

She was re arrested the day she was granted bail. She was not allowed to post bail o. Someone somewhere want to teach her lesson using the Nigerian court
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Tension532: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
did yhu use this writing to pass waec
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by hardbody: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
sandiyke:
Where are the lawyers? Is this offense not bailable? My heart is bleeding mere looking at this picture. embarassed embarassed

I don't even understand this. What is she being charged for, is it a crime or a civil tort, she should be granted bail for whatever its worth, while she tries to perfect her bail condition.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l concur, the next person is freeze and others who keep defaming others online grin grin grin grin
You dey mind dem? Dem go hide behind keyboard dey bully and defame people just because they have freedom of speech. Dem forget say freedom after speech can't be guaranteed

Na one person dem go use teach others lesson; scapegoat. fortunately, Kemi is the scapegoat which is good as she's their leader

She go tey for that place

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by hardbody: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
timunstopable:

OK. This explains it. She is not able to perfect her bail condition
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by eyeview: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
gozzlin:
If the pastor that got this lady arrested is guilty of all she accused him of, then grave punishment, suffering and karma awaits the useless so-called man of God for wilfully subjecting this lady to such pain.

You call yourself a man of God, yet you are having extramarital affairs, on top of that you locked up the woman who blew your secret open. You will suffer o if your hands are not clean! Hmmm

All this your insult and curse if based on your 'IF'. So what 'if' he didn't, would you mind if the curses you released be reversed on you

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by chukagates(m): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
gozzlin:
If the pastor that got this lady arrested is guilty of all she accused him of, then grave punishment, suffering and karma awaits the useless so-called man of God for wilfully subjecting this lady to such pain.

You call yourself a man of God, yet you are having extramarital affairs, on top of that you locked up the woman who blew your secret open. You will suffer o if your hands are not clean! Hmmm
mumu see how your contradicting your foolish self you said "IF" and yet your pouring spit everywhere...what IF what she said was a lie??

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
You dey mind dem? Dem go hide behind keyboard dey bully and defame people just because they have freedom of speech. Dem forget say freedom after speech can't be guaranteed

Na one person dem go use teach others lesson; scapegoat. fortunately, Kemi is the scapegoat which is good as she's their leader

l agree grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by delishpot: 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
hardbody:

OK. This explains it. She is not able to perfect her bail condition

She was re arrested on the day she was granted bail. Infact she did not even keave the court room when she was told she would be granted bail but again she is to be remanded in prison by another order. Basically Nigerian judiciary can be bribed to do a bigger persons bidding.
It is easy to hail this trend now because it is kemi being punished but people forget that this same tactic could be used against them one day too if we allow it go unchecked

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by cytell56: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
JamieNaij:
Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo who is still in Port Harcourt prison for allegedly defaming Port-Harcourt Pastor, David Ibiyeomie. She wrote a note saying she is really suffering in prison.

She also thanked OAP Freeze, Bisi Alimi and Cossy Orjiakor for supporting her.

Read from SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/kemi-olunloyo-writes-from-prison.html

Next time you go keep your mouth shut.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by emi14: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Tonto dike against her husband and Stephanie Otobo against Suleiman should join olu
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
#Eric Cartmans voice# Awwww sweet smiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Googleus(m): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
If her parent not complaining.. Y should I pity her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
I thought that pastors are supposed to be forgiving and Godly and i hear so called christians saying things like God will judge or God forgive them. So if they are asking God to forgive them why can't the pastor forgive this woman? Why does he even needs to involve the police and the law? What about God's court and justice?

I thought that the bloody bible says if some one slap you turn the other cheek and let them slap you too. Or if someone offends you forgive them.

Is either the pastor who put her in prison is not practising what he preaches or he is a crooked pastor and doesn't really believe in God. This is why I don't go to church, it's hypocritical of the so called pastor to not forgive. And i don't think he is a real pastor. He is just lieing to himself and his gullible congregation.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
Mumu! next time know your place,if na daura relic you insult,u go knw how far. Receive sense and sin no more.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by yabatown: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
GOOD FOR YOU, OLD HAG. I HOPE YOU HAVE LEARNT A WELL DESERVED LESSON. THEY SHOULD KEEP YOU LOCKED UP TILL DECEMBER, THEN RELEASE YOU INTO A PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by QuietHammer(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
aribisala0:
Reading responses here explains why Nigerians will forever remain slaves .
Has she said half of What Fela said when he was alive? .Many of these idiots would be saying that they hope Fela learnt his lesson by going to Prison. No wonder Buhari is back. SHe should not be In Prison
As Fell said people we no know dey happy.....
This is just a prelude to how people will be stopped from criticising government officials. Nothing like this happened under the military.
Don't compare Fela with this woman, she lies through her teeth

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by yabatown: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

GBAM! I AGREE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by dragonking3: 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
kingmekus:
is it that you people are naturally daft or stupid or even both??The woman has been granted bail but she couldn't fulfill the conditions attached to the bail,hence she is being remanded in prison,while your god A.K.A the chief tyrant has decided to defy any jurisdiction passed down by the court...Indeed our Educational system is dead..so many dull brains everywhere.
Forget that antiwailer guy, the guy dumb no be small. He talks without having knowledge of what he is taking about
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by austinbrown: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
Aunty but them no beat u na
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by AntiWailer: 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
dragonking3:
Forget that antiwailer guy, the guy dumb no be small. He talks without having knowledge of what he is taking about

If only u are half as intelligent as I am.

You think u can get smarter by thrashing me ?

Naaaaa.

You need to go to school.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
hardbody:

I don't even understand this. What is she being charged for, is it a crime or a civil tort, she should be granted bail for whatever its worth, while she tries to perfect her bail condition.
In Nigeria it is a crime that carries a one year sentence.Interestingly no one was ever charged under this law during thexercise military rule. It is also a law that conflicts with the constitution and will eventually go. Apart from that aspect is the fact that she was taken to PH. It is a shame people are not aware of the dangerous precedento until someone finds himself in jail in Adamawa for criticising Fulani herdsmen or child marriage with bail condition that he should present a herdsman as surety don't be surprised when you are taken from Calabar to a Sharia court in Zamfara for now enjoy the jokes

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by cr7rooney10(m): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ur name is olohunloyo,olohun a yoo ee ti iwa re ba da.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by AntiWailer: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
kingmekus:
is it that you people are naturally daft or stupid or even both??The woman has been granted bail but she couldn't fulfill the conditions attached to the bail,hence she is being remanded in prison,while your god A.K.A the chief tyrant has decided to defy any jurisdiction passed down by the court...Indeed our Educational system is dead..so many dull brains everywhere.

She was granted bail. Met the bail condition and another judgement sent her back.

Read very well before you jump.

Ur fellow eediots will hit the like button but that does not make you sound smart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by dragonking3: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
AntiWailer:

If only u are half as intelligent as I am.

You think u can get smarter by thrashing me ?

Naaaaa.

You need to go to school.

You are not intelligent. So many people have told you so. If you think you are intelligent more than I am, open a thread on this Kemi saga let's debate it for all to see.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by AntiWailer: 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
dragonking3:
You are not intelligent. So many people have told you so. If you think you are intelligent more than I am, open a thread on this Kemi saga let's debate it for all to see.

I can't debate with u again.

I have done that in the past and you are empty.

Once a Pastor is involved your brain is on vacation.

Replying u is a waste of time but then the bible advises that we reply a f00l so he does not think he is wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
QuietHammer:

Don't compare Fela with this woman, she lies through her teeth
I am not her supporter but people should not be in jail for lying without conviction. For this kind of offence she should only require minimal bail conditions and she should never have been taken to PH. In a federal system people should be tried for such offences close to where they reside or where the offence was committed with the benefit of doubt going to the accused not the complainant. Since the Internet is every where she should be tried where she lives not PH.This is important not just because of her but for precedence .One an see how this can backfire in other matters.Clearly people do not like her but that is irrelevant we are talking about justice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by davidif: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
No conviction .

Just jail straight.

And they scream Tyrant when confirmed thieves are treated same way.

I heard she couldn't make bail that's why she is still stuck there.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by AntiWailer: 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
davidif:

I heard she couldn't make bail that's why she is still stuck there.

No she met the first bail condition.

She was rearrested

Judgment on the second bail condition not given yet.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
i don't know but for weird reason am happy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... / Mustapha Atiku Abubakar And Afrah El-Nafaty Wedding Pictures / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.