Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) (72612 Views)

Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter / "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes / Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Jammiiee(m): 8:30am On Apr 08, 2017
I like the woman sad angry

So incarceration of a journalist without a verdict in the court room is constitutional

So, all that happened is worth imprisoning her under the law angry
auntysimbiat:
MISSED YOU MADAM HNN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfUixw8pp6Y

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by ransomed: 8:30am On Apr 08, 2017
This is what too much "aproko" does to unrepentant gossips. You have not seen anything, by the time you are left with one pant for months you will know the difference between Mopol and Atura.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by princy80(m): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2017
Bollinger:

Let me follow your logic. The rules defining your "area" says if a policeman stops you on the streets and demands for bribe you must give it because you have no choice. Another rule that defines Nigeria is if a suspect is caught, it is ok to summarily execute them. All these so called rules are normal to Nigerians but i can assure you, they are very abnormal in normal societies.
are they found in the constitution of Nigeria?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Jammiiee(m): 8:45am On Apr 08, 2017
Who writing epp angry in my final year the student that had a 5 dot GP had the worst handwriting in my department angry
coolebux:
Omo see confushon oo grin
So our e-warrior cannot compose a good and tidy writing
Poor Kemi
Eiyaaa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by onedayatime(m): 8:50am On Apr 08, 2017
ogmask:
She picked the wrong fight. David Ibiyeomie is bigger than all this butterfly agents of the devil. God has taking the battle to next level. The reason these idiots keep writing rubbish is because churches have refused to remind God about his annoited not to be touched. David Ibiyeomie is not just a pastor but he is a man after God's heart. Watch out how many of these wicked liars and their agents/ supporter will survive this month of April. Mark my word. They will all die before the end of the month. God has taking over the battle to protect his own against wickedness from high places.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Keepshining(f): 8:58am On Apr 08, 2017
Eeyah! Mama oni mama.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Jammiiee(m): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2017
Baba adara fun yin angry , e se orire layeangry :

Majority of the comments shows how preposterous our people are angry

O de dun mi fun wan. This reactions will only make those that can question authorities look like a fool, meanwhile most Nigerians can't dare it. Instead of face the injustice being done, they're being sentimental and judgemental. Now they see nothing wrong in the whole saga angry. When the table turns and their family members are harassed with their rights trampled on, they open threads here and there, seeking for solutions. Numskulls angry

aribisala0:
Reading responses here explains why Nigerians will forever remain slaves .
Has she said half of What Fela said when he was alive? .Many of these idiots would be saying that they hope Fela learnt his lesson by going to Prison. No wonder Buhari is back. SHe should not be In Prison
As Fell said people we no know dey happy.....
This is just a prelude to how people will be stopped from criticising government officials. Nothing like this happened under the military.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 9:04am On Apr 08, 2017
princy80:
are they found in the constitution of Nigeria?

Which is why i said "normal". Check every other normal country in the world and see if what is defamation is handled like a criminal case. It is at best a civil one.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Vacora(m): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2017
I've said it and will say it again. As much as Kemi is a nuisance she is not a criminal and does not deserve to be in prison for slander or libel. It remains the remit of a civil court or magistrate and denying her bail is an abuse of due process. Speaking to lawyers they confirmed that there are so many parts of our constitution which need rewriting and are products of the military regime era, defamation being one of such. It is now being used by the rich and powerful to stifle freedom of expression or opinion. She has written far worse about other personalities and they chose to do the mature thing by ignoring her or challenging her word for word. Someone posts something about me, I'd laugh and make the person look like a dolt instead of running to the authorities like the crybaby pastor. If he is claiming damages please show the courts where Kemi hurt your feelings abeg? She was arrested on spurious grounds and the authorities remanded her without bail, then transfered her to prison for a simple matter on the say so of a pastor? It is a flagarant abuse of her constitutional right and if I were her, I will take the authorities and the pastor to the drycleaners. Disgraceful and anyone applauding this needs to check their conscience or for the sheeple their Bible.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Pro2makx(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2017
DJMicky:
Ehyah, so pathetic, is this the change Buhari promised us? The Aunty Kemi I know is now becoming thin.
Erm DJ.. .please play me ...k'ile ma d'ahoro la mi kee tantan -By Tope Alabi

Bhadt man. You got me rolling on the floor
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by joshsamuel(m): 9:54am On Apr 08, 2017
sorry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Adewalefae(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2017
soberdrunk:
I am giving the government 5 working days to release aunty Kemi or...................... angry
or u go join her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by yabatown: 10:34am On Apr 08, 2017
Vacora:
I've said it and will say it again. As much as Kemi is a nuisance she is not a criminal and does not deserve to be in prison for slander or libel. It remains the remit of a civil court or magistrate and denying her bail is an abuse of due process. Speaking to lawyers they confirmed that there are so many parts of our constitution which need rewriting and are products of the military regime era, defamation being one of such. It is now being used by the rich and powerful to stifle freedom of expression or opinion. She has written far worse about other personalities and they chose to do the mature thing by ignoring her or challenging her word for word. Someone posts something about me, I'd laugh and make the person look like a dolt instead of running to the authorities like the crybaby pastor. If he is claiming damages please show the courts where Kemi hurt your feelings abeg? She was arrested on spurious grounds and the authorities remanded her without bail, then transfered her to prison for a simple matter on the say so of a pastor? It is a flagarant abuse of her constitutional right and if I were her, I will take the authorities and the pastor to the drycleaners. Disgraceful and anyone applauding this needs to check their conscience or for the sheeple their Bible.

Another armchair lawyer wannabe. Where were you when she was defaming people and abusing her own father? Why didn't you write this feeble legal opinion for her to warn her? Is people like you who encourage lawlessness and cyber bullies who spew rubbish. Nothing like spurious grounds here. Kemi Olunloyo deserves to be in prison. If you care that much, head to PH and open up a drycleaning shop there and then pay yo her bail.
And better take the sick fool back to your own house o. If you let her loose in Ibadan, Curses will be rained upon you, both native and otherwise!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by sisisioge: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2017
This has gone too far o. I'm sure everybody has learnt a lesson or two here, biko release her o. Please release o.

Leyin aponle abuku lokan. No go over do things o pastor jaashi!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by sisisioge: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2017
yabatown:

Another armchair lawyer wannabe. Where were you when she was defaming people and abusing her own father? Why didn't you write this feeble legal opinion for her to warn her? Is people like you who encourage lawlessness and cyber bullies who spew rubbish. Nothing like spurious grounds here. Kemi Olunloyo deserves to be in prison. If you care that much, head to PH and open up a drycleaning shop there and then pay yo her bail.
And better take the sick fool back to your own house o. If you let her loose in Ibadan, Curses will be rained upon you, both native and otherwise!

Wetin ! Be kind! Even your keepers in yaba take care of you without much thoughts for your slights! Biko o...ejebure.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Vacora(m): 10:59am On Apr 08, 2017
yabatown:

Thanks for your kindargarten post. Next time I'd suggest you shut up and let adults do the talking. I've several years of law enforcement in saner climers and in Nigeria. It was an unlawful arrest and a flagrant abuse of powers. She can sue your pastor. Park well jor. I choose to ignore you. Cyber bullies? What are you? 10 years old and typing from your father's hut in the village? Maybe I should get you arrested for Defamation too for your comments. Halfwit!! Coming at me sideways? grin keyboard warrior cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by sandali: 11:49am On Apr 08, 2017
Vacora:

Thanks for your kindargarten post. Next time I'd suggest you shut up and let adults do the talking. I've several years of law enforcement in saner climers and in Nigeria. It was an unlawful arrest and a flagrant abuse of powers. She can sue your pastor. Park well jor. I choose to ignore you. Cyber bullies? What are you? 10 years old and typing from your father's hut in the village? Maybe I should get you arrested for Defamation too for your comments. Halfwit!! Coming at me sideways? grin keyboard warrior cheesy
Another Cyberthug. So many of them these days on NL. So, mr man, if you are a policeman or a judge, go and free her then
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Antichristus: 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
OYIBN:

l am no fan of Kemi but the responses of some people here is unfortunate. Libel is a bailable offence. lt is only murder that is not bailable. Why is the woman still in jail. She should be charged to court and given the opportunity to defend herself. Justice will naturally take its course. One would think 'a man of God'? would be more interested in converting sinners, have a full grasp of the word 'forgiveness'. He seems to be more interested in revenge. There are men of God and there are imposters. This same Kemi said a lot of rubbish about Pastor Adeboye. He never got her arrested but l am sure he was praying for her. When l read most of what Kemi writes, l am of the opinion that she needs medical help not imprisonment and our prayers.

YOUR RESPONSE GAVE ME A LITTLE HOPE AND CONSOLATION THAT SOME NIGERIANS CAN STILL REASON OBJECTIVELY.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Antichristus: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
Kobicove:

And who told you that she's a member of the NUJ?

DID I ACTUALLY CLAIM SHE'S A MEMBER OF THE NUJ? ARE YOU AN NUJ MEMBER THAT CAN'T DECIPHER A FEW LINES?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Vacora(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
[quote author=sandali post=55377925]
Another Cyberthug. So many of them these days on NL. So, mr man, if you are a policeman or a judge, go and free her then[/quote

Why you are throwing tantrums and frothing at mouth is not my concern. Guess you are ovulating or it is that time of the month for you grin Sorry, can't assist you bro.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Jaquar456: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
POINT OF CORRECTION TO THE POSTER ABOVE....
A 'bro' does not ovulate or have 'that time of the month'
So many dimwits on this forum.....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Adebola314: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
ransomed:
This is what too much "aproko" does to unrepentant gossips. You have not seen anything, by the time you are left with one pant for months you will know the difference between Mopol and Atura.

Just only 'suffering'? LET HER DIE THERE.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Vacora(m): 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jaquar456:
POINT OF CORRECTION TO THE POSTER ABOVE....
A 'bro' does not ovulate or have 'that time of the month'
So many dimwits on this forum.....

Reel her in guys!! We have a big one here!! You obviously didn't get the sarcasm. Next time
You shoot, learn to aim properly.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Kuriou: 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
Vacora:

Reel her in guys!! We have a big one here!! You obviously didn't get the sarcasm. Next time
You shoot, learn to aim properly.
Lunatics everywhere you turn. What's this one on about
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Vacora(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Pull your skirt down. Your gonads are showing grin little tripod.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Vacora(m): 1:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
Kuriou:

Lunatics everywhere you turn. What's this one on about

How stupid can one be? Look up "sarcasm" in a dictionary. You took the bait and I was calling a man a female because he was being overly emotional just like you angry guess you need a colouring book with pictures
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Dareomo(m): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
Men are not born same.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Dareomo(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
That same suffering she inflicts on people emotionally when written about them without verification of facts. Not all of them will challenge you, and you cause them to suffer in silent.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by gozzlin: 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
princy80:
what will happen if his hands are clean? cheesy

Trust me, the so-called pastor is involved in an amorous affair with Iyabo Ojo. There's no way Kemi will make such an allegation without concrete proof. The pastor was highly embarrassed or should I say mortified by Kemi's revelation of his sordid affair that he had to do something to appear innocent and maintain his seemingly pious image.

Don't forget, a lot is at stake; millions of naira flowing from his congregation. Everything must be done to guarantee uninterrupted flow of cash from the gullible. If he's found to be guilty of adultery, of course his followers will drastically dwindle in number.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Jaquar456: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
gozzlin:

Trust me, the so-called pastor is involved in an amorous affair with Iyabo Ojo. There's no way Kemi will make such an allegation without concrete proof. The pastor was highly embarrassed or should I say mortified by Kemi's revelation of his sordid affair that he had to do something to appear innocent and maintain his seemingly pious image.

Don't forget, a lot is at stake; millions of naira flowing from his congregation. Everything must be done to guarantee uninterrupted flow of cash from the gullible. If he's found to be guilty of adultery, of course his followers will drastically dwindle in number.
So amateurish. Kemi lies through her teeth. Well known fact.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Jaquar456: 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
Adebola314:

Just only 'suffering'? LET HER DIE THERE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... / Mustapha Atiku Abubakar And Afrah El-Nafaty Wedding Pictures / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.