Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) (72602 Views)

Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter / "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes / Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by manu1: 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
Brushless:
Being on social media does not mean one should be irresponsible. What you can do to your father and mother, if you try it with an outsider, you will live to regret the day you were born. Kemi use Pa Adeboye as a stepping stone to her infidelity. She has forgotten that everybody are not the same. Infact, some people are just watching to see her likes to make them milionaires. I am happy that her father did not intervene, otherwise she could have been saying some nonesense to the old man by now. Omo ti ko gbon, ita la ti nko wa'le.

Even her father cursed her and is very happy that this old tyremouth Kemi of a daughter is in jail
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
eleojo23:
But has she been sentenced yet?

If not, she shouldn't be in prison yet.

Until she meets her bail conditions, otherwise, she is at the right place.

Naija police cells are nothing to write home about. So, prisons is better off for her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by BrightEye(m): 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
chimdi101:
A German girl married a Spanish man & went to Spain.. She can't speak Spanish.. Each time she wants to buy chicken legs, she would lift her skirt& show her thighs to enable the seller understand her... This went on for sometime.. One day she wanted to buy banana.. So She took her husband to the shop.. (don't laugh listen Dirty minds)
She didn't do what you're thinking because her husband speaks Spanish very well.

only a person that is smartly drunk can compose this kind of a comedy. I couldn't think of this kind of humor without taking a shot.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Foxxybrown: 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
sdindan:
Serves her right.

Let them throw her into soak away pit sef. That is the best place for lump of sh1t Kemi olunloyo

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by binary007: 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
Regardless of how strong she claimed to be, the prison has really gotten to her. Imagine! She has lost track of date, the first date was changed due to mistakes and the second is dated April 10. I pray her strength to carry on in times like these.

Binary came and saw!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by hardbody: 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
IRALIFE:
Pls o, enlighten me. Is there something else she did? A crime? Because to the best of my understanding, defamation is not a criminal matter. It is civil and would not require her meeting bail conditions. Pls someone should help me understand.

My exact confusion sister.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by repogirl(f): 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
lol, her work is slander Abi? Is like she doesn't even know the difference between journalism and tabloid news. mtchew, when she finally gets out of prison, she better change her kind or "work" cos its only going to put her in a bigger mess.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by PANDA2: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
E never bleed, e just start cuz Kemi go tey for that place

When she was running her mouth and thumb, non of una caution her make she slow down.

She must hear word

Best place for this diarrhoea mouth. She's finally home. She must never be allowed to roam the streets again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by fuke(m): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by amdoyin82(m): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Aunty kemu is a nobody and yet she won't control her mouth. Even her father reputation could not save her. She just dey soil the old man name. Anyway, idi Amin has said that "freedom of speech is allowed, freedom after speech is not guaranteed.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by babatunx(m): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
moupe:

She never learn , I swear. It's now I know she is mental. Which 'work' is she doing? Fabricating stories and downright lies which her messed up brain tells her is journalism! I hope they are keeping her in a straitjacket inside that prison. Bail date: 2020. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Seriously!!!

But 2020? E jo...eje ebure...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
PANDA2:

Best place for this diarrhoea mouth. She's finally home. She must never be allowed to roam the streets again!
Hehehehe cheesy cheesy

Special quarantine

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Codes151(m): 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
Please stay dere !! We have experienced abit of peace!!! But your handwriting Sha!!!! See those she called self!! Bisi, ngozi, freeze?? She's on the whack crew lol.... zzzzz dey dere mumu!

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by refreshrate: 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
auntysimbiat:
MISSED YOU MADAM HNN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfUixw8pp6Y

The video that follows this though cool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by skondo09(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
chimdi101:
A German girl married a Spanish man & went to Spain.. She can't speak Spanish.. Each time she wants to buy chicken legs, she would lift her skirt& show her thighs to enable the seller understand her... This went on for sometime.. One day she wanted to buy banana.. So She took her husband to the shop.. (don't laugh listen Dirty minds)
She didn't do what you're thinking because her husband speaks Spanish very well.

Hilarious... Permit me to copy this to whatsapp pages
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Ken4agent(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
Call for your viable sucker free of all pest from kenfarm and you will be smiling to the bank at the end of this planting season. Whether you will be satisfy or dissatisfy on your harvesting day depends on your choice of suckers.....this follow the saying that ..... "what you plant is what you harvest"

Make no mistake of your choice of sucker....improved variety is expensive, more viable and pest resistant unlike local specie that are as cheap as 40naira with low yield, pest infested, fruit after 2yrs and nonviable. Make a wise choice by calling kenfarm for your genetically engineered suckers suitable for the tropical region.

Contact us via: kenfarm2020@gmail.com
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Werehkpe: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Tafia work no good o. See where it has landed Kemo now ooooooooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by PetroleumJelly: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Truly, Nigeria is a wicked Nation filled with evil, vile, grotesque citizenry.

See them celebrating someones suffering, not like the crime even matches.

The politicians that steal from them, never smell jail. Even Ibori had to be jailed by the civil British. Yet they are celebrating this

One has to wonder just the kind of people that make up this shhithole.

I used to think that Nigeria not having Electricity, good roads, healthcare, security, good currency, was all about the leaders, but I was wrong.

You have devils as citizens, how can there be light in Hell?

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
But really why are Nigerians rejoicing over the plight of this woman, she may have been way out of line in her doings, it may also be understandable if the man she offended decided to teach her a lesson, what I don't get is what Nigerian youths are jeering and rejoicing about.

I don't want to talk about the type of Christianity we practice these days, didn't Pope John Paul II forgive a man who shot him with intention to kill, without giving it a second thought?

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
PetroleumJelly:
Truly, Nigeria is a wicked Nation filled with evil, vile, grotesque citizenry.

See them celebrating someones suffering, not like the crime even matches.

The politicians that steal from them, never smell jail. Even Ibori had to be jailed by the civil British. Yet they are celebrating this

One has to wonder just the kind of people that make up this shhithole.

I used to think that Nigeria not having Electricity, good roads, healthcare, security, good currency, was all about the leaders, but I was wrong.

You have devils as citizens, how can there be light in Hell?

I swear, and they're all religious and spiritual warriors & gurus, but don't generalize, not everyone is that way.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by OYIBN: 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
aribisala0:
Reading responses here explains why Nigerians will forever remain slaves .
Has she said half of What Fela said when he was alive? .Many of these idiots would be saying that they hope Fela learnt his lesson by going to Prison. No wonder Buhari is back. SHe should not be In Prison
As Fell said people we no know dey happy.....
This is just a prelude to how people will be stopped from criticising government officials. Nothing like this happened under the military.

l am no fan of Kemi but the responses of some people here is unfortunate. Libel is a bailable offence. lt is only murder that is not bailable. Why is the woman still in jail. She should be charged to court and given the opportunity to defend herself. Justice will naturally take its course. One would think 'a man of God'? would be more interested in converting sinners, have a full grasp of the word 'forgiveness'. He seems to be more interested in revenge. There are men of God and there are imposters. This same Kemi said a lot of rubbish about Pastor Adeboye. He never got her arrested but l am sure he was praying for her. When l read most of what Kemi writes, l am of the opinion that she needs medical help not imprisonment and our prayers.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by PetroleumJelly: 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
SnowJay92:

I swear, and they're all religious and spiritual warriors & gurus, but don't generalize, not everyone is that way.

True! That is why even if there is just one person with inner light, there is hope.

however, most burn with such fiery evil, filled with hate and hypocrisy, soul-less and devoid of conscience.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by onedayatime(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
Drabeey:
so ds woman no get anyone wey fit pull strings to let her out of there?

na waa ooi. she come dey.make mouth like drabeey.

moral lesson; eniti ko niya... ko gbodo da egbo eyin

Drabeey was HERE
she get o. Her papa dey there now. Sebi you know her papa?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
chimdi101:

Your audience would still have wondered why didn't he just talk instead.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by bareal(m): 10:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
Drabeey:
so ds woman no get anyone wey fit pull strings to let her out of there?

na waa ooi. she come dey.make mouth like drabeey.

moral lesson; eniti ko niya... ko gbodo da egbo eyin

Drabeey was HERE

No ooooo.....no be dis kind song nah

ajeku iya ni o je
ajeku iya ni o je
eni ti o toni nmu
ton dena deni
ajeku iya ni o je ...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
I really sympathize with you madam. But its all your fault, you fought everybody, The Afonjas, IPOB and The shepherds. Now you are behind bars and nobody cares not even a member of your family. I really feel for you because you a woman just like my mum, but its all your fault that Nigerians are not behind you on this one.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
PetroleumJelly:

True! That is why even if there is just one person with inner light, there is hope.

however, most burn with such fiery evil, filled with hate and hypocrisy, soul-less and devoid of conscience.

Or just helplessly enslaved to the wishes of leaders, political & religious alike, otherwise why else would someone be cheering because another citizen is been punished by a God of men?

Even if you hate her that much, I just don't understand it.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by ayindejimmy(m): 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
I know she has her excesses but this's pure muscle flexing and abuse of power.

She has not been sentenced and she's been made to wear prison uniform.
We all see Kanu and Dasuki, they don't wear prison uniform - simply because they've not been sentenced
Someone in "high places" or that knows someone there is calling this scenes

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
AntiWailer:
No conviction .

Just jail straight.

And they scream Tyrant when confirmed thieves are treated same way.

Defamation of character is not a criminal offence. Well at least in normal countries. And we all know Nigeria and Nigerians ain't normal.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Her real age is coming out. Eye opener to other Kemis'
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) by princy80(m): 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
gozzlin:
If the pastor that got this lady arrested is guilty of all she accused him of, then grave punishment, suffering and karma awaits the useless so-called man of God for wilfully subjecting this lady to such pain.

You call yourself a man of God, yet you are having extramarital affairs, on top of that you locked up the woman who blew your secret open. You will suffer o if your hands are not clean! Hmmm
what will happen if his hands are clean? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... / Mustapha Atiku Abubakar And Afrah El-Nafaty Wedding Pictures / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.