Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) (93598 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 09, 2017
jamislaw:
If you follow the story very well they started back here in Nigeria when she visited, anyway that's not the problem we are all human anybody can do mistake.
The mistake Apostle Sulaiman did was getting the lady arrested and accused her of terrorism.
You re right.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 09, 2017
The timing no be here o
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by lelvin(m): 11:47am On Apr 09, 2017
I didn't know etisalat has coverage even in Canada. #observing in 5D
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2017
Chai man of god

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by oaroloye(m): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2017
Are these Canned Scandals not mere publicity stunts?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nellybii: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2017
Obinovictor:
I thought she's based in Canada... Do they use Etisalat there?

Likes from people that didn't see Sule's name on the chat. I saw 335 likes from 335 Sheep that belong to Suleiman. All their brains formatted,wrapped and carefully stuck in a pot under the Apostles personal altar. Praise the Lord!!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by koboko69: 11:55am On Apr 09, 2017
general1970:

We all sin and make mistakes. If he finds himself in such mess it's only a way to get him stronger as a man. I believe that we all make mistakes and end up learning from them. For you calling human my God shows you are a daft and your point is baseless.

Foolishness of man! See where this clown is trying to spin this to.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
linearity:

So picture is the smoking gun for you?

BTW, pictures can be faked too, telephone records can be faked...I am wondering why you put that as a yardstick.

As to presenting these in court, they will not help her in court. She is accursed of blackmailing the Apostle, so evidence proving sexual relationship will not be mitigating, even if they are true. The Apostle's lawyer, if they know their work will object to their introduction and they will be thrown out as they are not relevant to the case. Plus, there might be truth to the fact that, she blackmailed the Apostle.

I think, you know why she is doing this. The Apostle said nothing happened between them and that he have never even met her before...but she has produced bank statement listing multiple transactions, then BBM chats and now you are asking for pictures...

Dude common sense will tell you that...most men who are well known in society and cheat, do not going about taking selfies with their secret lovers or side chick(s). In fact using 'well known in society" though applicable in this case is too high a bar, I dare say that, most men with common sense wouldn't do that. But, since common sense is not common, I don't know if you know this much.

I read somewhere that, she have requested for her call logs from her Canadian service provider, my guess is, if/when that is released; it will still be adjoined as 'fake'.

I think she might have lied about the marriage introduction, but the promise to marry her might have been made jokingly. Men can give any kind promise just to bleep a lady...but to ignore everything she has presented as lies because of that is myopic.

Also, the simple fact that, it is highly likely that she tried to blackmail the Apostle means that, there are some element of truth in her saying that, they had a sexual relationship, else what would she had used to blackmail him in the first place?
For her to lie about marriage introduction says it all. So what's she expecting from the preacher? That he should marry her or that she should be compensated. If truly she was gittered by the preacher, she's not the first person neither will she be the last. She knows she has no case that's why she using the media. Her story is too tricky from the beginning so other stories put forward would be difficult to believe. What made loose interest was when she lied that she bled for one year. The preacher isn't a saint but the accuser isn't intelligent in her blackmail.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by UgwuKristian: 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2017
sharpsharp:

This Stephanie Otobo girl comes to Nigeria and was even arrested in Nigeria. She surely can have a Nigerian mobile SIM and a Canadian mobile SIM. Stop reasoning low and get sense!
No one is good except God.
Mark 10 vs 18
Extend the insults to your lousy parents.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
mekadmiry:

She won't take those evidence to court......because She never talked about court.....it's Apostle that mentioned court in the 1st place.
The day u will see all the evidence in court is when Apostle goes to court to accuse her of blackmailing. Na that day fowl yansh go open.
Keyamo doesn't need to talk....he will only talk in the courtroom....when he's invited....and that's why Apostle is scared of pursuing the case.
I knew all you said.
The crux of the matter is this:
Stephanie should stop grabbing public sympathy through posting snapshots that are likely to be fabricated!

Last Bullet
To all Oloshos, cheated in love & costumer daa daa goes sour, get videos of your clients so that when things goes bad, you can upload them for us.
Remember that Chidinma Okeke's video wey I see for xvideos.com made me see say Chidinma loves cucumber.
So...Stephanie Otobo, Eze Walter & other Pastor fuc led me criers, dey do videos!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by bezimo(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
koboko69:

What is wrong with u guys? Were was she arrested and charged to court? Nigeria right? Simply means she travels to Nigerians sometimes. Is she expected to use Fido network or whatever Canadian based network to connect to the Internet when in Nigeria. The babe may be a blackmailer....all i see is a babe who had an affair with ur pastor and was trying to take advantage of it to extort him to.the fullest. Ur Pastor resisted and she resorted to blackmail to extort but ur god thought he could intimidate and threaten her. I have some screen shots of chats even way back 2013 2014. Not because i want to keep them, in the process if sharing chats with frieds, u munch and never even remember to delete. U ended up more like the description of wha u posted.

I am based in Canada and use the Fido network, it's impossible for me to use that Fido network in Nigeria or use Nigeria network etisalat in Canada, so How was she in Canada running a so called Affair with the Apostle and using the etisalat network as shown in the screenshot.We are not all stupid, you should know that.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by teepain: 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ojiofor:
Saharareporters are full of bullshıııt
Even if her story is true she was not raped,she and her gang (SR) are cheap blackmailers.

If the Apostle slept with her then it behoves on him to come clean and accept responsibility and I tell u this story will end.

Pastor Wale Oke once had a similar issue but he owned up and people quickly moved on. Men of God are human and sometimes err; the refusal for some MOG to accept their fallibility and human nature does not bode well.

This is not about Sahara Reporters and it is not about whether Otobo was raped or not.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by bilulu(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
IpobExposed:
Everyday this lady is bringing concrete evidence against Apostle Suleiman. All what people will be saying is the evidence are not enough.

She have finally released the bank statement. Pictures below thread here
https://www.nairaland.com/3730340/stephanie-otobos-statement-account-spills

let him show us his own. His worshippers will keep saying it is not enough.

Over 10 pics of him lying on the bed in her last video his worshippers are still abusing her bent on the fact that it is not still enough.

Before they challenged for the pics it was released. They challenged for the bank statement it was released.
Now is chat they are still saying it is not enough

Are u a Mumu. He knows her as an ashawo but keeps sending her money without asking for some fowk. U can u give ashawo money without the kpekus.

Stop being a fool a pastor is not perfect we are humans and we can sin.

Peace

IpobExposed has spoken
wats d big deal even if it happened? did he rape her? did he commit any sin in d eyes of men? he only committed sin against God if all dis is tru let God b d judge n not all dis comments
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Obinovictor(m): 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2017
Connect01:
Is etisalat a Nigerian company before? All you think is that any telecom company that operates here in this country is made-in-Nigeria for Nigerians. Both MTN and etisalat are foreign companies.

Please next time, try and know something about what you want to comment on.

What's this one saying?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by koboko69: 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
bezimo:

I am based in Canada and use the Fido network, it's impossible for me to use that Fido network in Nigeria or use Nigeria network etisalat in Canada, so How was she in Canada running a so called Affair with the Apostle and using the etisalat network as shown in the screenshot.We are not all stupid, you should know that.

What is this one saying. If she was arrested in Nigeria and charged to court in Nigeria. That means she comes to Nigeria sometimes. Is she forbidden to chat with Apple in when she is around in Nigeria. Or cos she is based in Canada...make she or come her home country again?
Besides the chat is screenshots from Apple not from her own grab. Is it not possible he grabbed the screen and sent back to her to emphasize something like some of us do...which u would have done too to proove a point. Maybe like when the other party claimed he or she didn't see a message or is trying to change what ever u said previously. Most of the times the grabs are not deleted or forgotten. P
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Connect01: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
Obinovictor:

What's this one saying?
You continue to show how empty your skull is. Asking whether etisalat operates in Canada is a padonable offence for someone like you but for you to still continue running ignorantly off track like this, leaves a question mark on your intellectual maturity. Do you now know 'what this one is saying'.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Ojiofor: 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2017
FILEBE:

she didn't say she was raped. did she? it was an agreement gone wrong between both of them. She is pained.

What was the agreement?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Adeolu4(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
Dis lady get many more for her hand
She just dey release am small small
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Ojiofor: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
teepain:

If the Apostle slept with her then it behoves on him to come clean and accept responsibility and I tell u this story will end.

Pastor Wale Oke once had a similar issue but he owned up and people quickly moved on. Men of God are human and sometimes err; the refusal for some MOG to accept their fallibility and human nature does not bode well.

This is not about Sahara Reporters and it is not about whether Otobo was raped or not.
I am not in anyway defending Apostle Suleman but I formed my opinion based on the fact that, whatever they had before was mutually agreed by two adults so there must be a sinister motive behind this kiss and tell blackmail.
Filebe
rusher4
mekadmiry
wisefools
adetayo234
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Obinovictor(m): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
edgecution:

I'll take this as lack of exposure. I'm based in the US and I've been using mtn line for my watsapp for 3 years now. It's very possible sir.

Exposed man. I am not in anyway in support of any party but that up there is not whatsapp. I don't even care if it's possible or not, I don't care if apostle is guilty or not.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Obinovictor(m): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2017
Connect01:
You continue to show how empty your skull is. Asking whether etisalat operates in Canada is a padonable offence for someone like you but for you to still continue running ignorantly off track like this, leaves a question mark on your intellectual maturity. Do you now know 'what this one is saying'.

I still don't understand you
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Ojiofor:

What was the agreement?

An agreement between two lovers.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Ojiofor: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2017
FILEBE:

An agreement between two lovers.

Is that the way you settle your own agreement with your lovers by going public?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by linearity: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2017
asuustrike2009:

For her to lie about marriage introduction says it all. So what's she expecting from the preacher? That he should marry her or that she should be compensated. If truly she was gittered by the preacher, she's not the first person neither will she be the last. She knows she has no case that's why she using the media. Her story is too tricky from the beginning so other stories put forward would be difficult to believe. What made loose interest was when she lied that she bled for one year. The preacher isn't a saint but the accuser isn't intelligent in her blackmail.

I see that you have somewhat agreed that the preacher is not telling the world the truth about not bleeping her, but so far the preacher has not accepted that.

Telling the public about events involving you and some else no matter scandalous or unsavory they maybe, is not blackmail. Yes, I will agree if you that that, she attempted blackmailing the Preacher, before all these went public, but what she is doing now is not blackmail.

However, it could be libel though and if the Preacher thinks that is applicable, he can sue her for libel as well. I have to look at the recent suit again SR and Otobo, if libel was alleged. The truth is, if it was alleged and no one settles before going to court, it will be one big case to behold because, each side will have the right to discovery and also to subpoena records from third parties.

Like I indicated before, I doubt if she is doing this for it's probate values, because none of these will help her in the current blackmailing case filed against her in court. But, she might be doing it, so her voice can also be heard in the public along with those of the Preacher who is telling the public that, such an affair ever existed...and it appear that she is gaining some traction e.g. recently some christian groups have called on CAN to investigate this issue.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by joshtega27(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Obinovictor:

Lol. Confam observation....

Dis shit was framed up
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
Obinovictor:
I beg take one lacasera and gala there. You smart. Anybody can cook up such thing. She has not disproved that she is not an agent. Her statements don't add up. Blackmailers did a poor job.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by back2sender: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2017
Dindondin:

Talk like a reasonable person. Post facts not hearsay & lies. You were fooled by the hsadlines of bloggers & media outlets. Because you saw headlines like "Apostle Suleiman Visits RCCG Amidst Sex Scandal" sgouldnt mean he went there for help concerning his case.
Apostle Suleiman travelled to different countries as usual. It's part of his calling as a man of God to go abt all over the world. His travelling is not to solicit help from Pastor Adeboye or anyone but to go abt Gospel.

Get one major fact, I m not a supporter of Apostle Suleiman but a carrier of truth. Matters like these are decided: in court not on news. Otobo should sue Suleiman and let them meet in court with het evidences.
Are they not in court? Cuntdown to April 25,2017 around the corner
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by kalybaly: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
affluent:
why bring out this evidence out now, why not bring dem out once
after long time of fabrication new one she will post it and illiterate nigeria will follow and Y is it only sahara reporters dat are always carrying her story.
Thats because of people like you. Thats strategy.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
Obinovictor:
first screen grab is fido ntwk y d 2nd one is Etisalat...maybe wen in Canada n wen in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by kalybaly: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:

I was a fellowship leader way back in School.
Even in my little capacity then, i used to transfer money and pay different people money.
Some of these people were people who came looking for help.

I cant even remember all of them.
Only God can save me if one of those people choose to come and blackmail me today.

So, when i see a thing like this.
I will go very deep on any evidence.....
It wont just pass.
the dumbest thing i read today.... so why didnt the apostle say he is helping her? didnt the call her that thing? that he cannot even buy stuffs from her if she was selling? And that was a dumb statement too

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by kalybaly: 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2017
OTEGA1:
Oh ye Nigerians who has biwitched you..Is recession not allowing you to reason clearly....

Wen did we start judging case by hearing only one side of the story.Indeed common sense is not common.

Y has otobo decided to bring her evidence to court of public opinion for judgement and some dull brains are calling this evidence...

Chat message I can stage with my 2phones or with any body any were is wat a mugu here is calling concrete evidence.

If dus are d evidences she has as per marriage and abortion indeed she will be humiliated in court cos I c no case dere.

With case in court that apostle has instituted it us only wise for otobo to keep all her evidence and bring to court not Facebook or sahara cos d complaint can gather all did her so-called evidence and create a defence.

For those of u how will have a case any day never u go public with ur evidence unless u in court which u present it to surprise ur enemies.

Otobo is only been used She should not be hasty save all ur chats and video for court hearing nobody on nairaland will decide d case....its of no use..
Wait for it. Just like you didnt wxpwct she would reveal all this. There is more to come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.