Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) (93594 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Pisss: 9:50am On Apr 09, 2017
Obinovictor:
I thought she's based in Canada... Do they use Etisalat there?
. Was it in canada that she got arrested and detained? This your apostle is guilty!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2017
general1970:

It's irrelevant, she's a scammer and orchestrated everything cos the man of God did succumb to her new tactics. You can only retrieve messages when saved to either your device or media card, if it's a criminal offense some state troopers will retrieve for you and not the other way round. Check the BBM, 'R' means the receiver has read the messages. How did Steph screen grabbed the chats from Apostles phone, Uh? Is she chatting with Etisalat and Fido network with Apostle? Why is the screen grab timing only 30mins from convo? She's a crook simple! I just dey vex for the girl cos Urhobo ppl no be like this, don't you know this will bring fear to men dating Urhobo girls?

Read this first

fratermathy:

You are unwise.

The colour of chats doesn't mean a thing!

In BBM, any colour can be used. What matters is on whose side the "R" or "grin" is showing and in this case, it is on the lady's side. If you are familiar with BBM, you would know what I'm saying.

Mind you, this is a retrieval of backed up content on the BB cloud.

Then ponder on this next:

Blackberry saves chats on the BES server. This means you don't need a memory card or even device memory to retrieve messages. I've recovered messages I sent even in 2011 using BB before so I know what I'm saying.

As for the screenshot timing, it's simply because she just recovered the messages before she screenshot them.

You have to use your brain. Don't let these promiscuous pastors think for you.

Leave Urhobo outta this. It could happen with anyone and to anyone. If you don't want wahala, don't shine the congo of any girl after marriage, especially when you are a pastor, politician or celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by NickD(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2017
sharpsharp:

You call her jobless right. Wait until such happens to your relation. Stop being gullible we all are not perfect, no one can take God's place. Ask yourself this simple question? Why did he personally send such a girl money when he has several members in need of such cash? No wonder MMM duped a lot of Nigerians. Get sense guy!
So invariably whenever u send money to a female folk it means ur screwing her? Get sense guy!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Oluola89(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2017
Benz4pimp:
your dirty and filthy parents
Oloriburuku pataki Omo ale jatijati Mashe anfani Omo ikeji aja oloshi
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 09, 2017
Oluola89:

Oloriburuku pataki
Omo ale jatijati
Mashe anfani Omo
ikeji aja
oloshi
odun ofeke....a child with 7 fathers
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by mekadmiry(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2017
Dindondin:

Video is difficult to manipulate!
Larger % of people knew immediately that Chidinma was a lying cucumber!

Get this right, why is Otobo's lawyer, Keyamo not talking again?
Why can't she take all these evidences t,o court?
She can't win this case by online posts.
She's doing these bank statement & snap chat postz for people like you.

If this case balance well in court, the law ll mandate it for UBA, Apostle Suleiman's network operator (MTN, glo, Etisalat etc) to release his call log during the time he contacted Otobo.
Instead of filing strong law suits, Stephanie is figjting online. Only girls do that.
And why is she crying foul play? To expose Suleiman abi to revenge? Ponder on that question.
She won't take those evidence to court......because She never talked about court.....it's Apostle that mentioned court in the 1st place.
The day u will see all the evidence in court is when Apostle goes to court to accuse her of blackmailing. Na that day fowl yansh go open.
Keyamo doesn't need to talk....he will only talk in the courtroom....when he's invited....and that's why Apostle is scared of pursuing the case.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by felixomor: 10:04am On Apr 09, 2017
adetayo234:

Slave, go to your church so that your pastor can place his fingers on you; I mean those fingers he used in fingering pussyy

Is not your car i will use to go there na....
(Thats if u have one grin)

Why is it paining u na? grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by shogz89: 10:05am On Apr 09, 2017
linearity:

BBM messages are encrypted and stored on BES or RIM servers and indexed by your unique BBM ID and has nothing to do with your local telecom provider.

And as such, if you pop a new provider's SIM into your blackberry, you still retain your BBM ID and messages and can even switch from one device to another without loosing any BBM message.

So, she must have taken those screenshots with her Etisalate SIM inside the phone and while in Nigeria...if she travels to Canada, she can pop Rogers SIM into the phone and still take the exact same screenshots, only that, you will be seeing Rogers as the provider and not Etisalate.
bro think deep why will you screenshot something that hs happened almost a year or so nd the actual date is not showing..
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by adetayo234: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:

Is not your car i will use to go there na....
(Thats if u have one grin)

Why is it paining u na? grin

After your pastor impacts spirit of fornication in you, be careful not to use your sister as experiment
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by mekadmiry(m): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2017
Ijaya123:

Cool down and take a second look at all those you mentioned up there.

Which of them has she provided real evidence that the Apostle did commit a crime?
Apostle did NOT commit any crime.
They had s*x.
S*x between two adults is not a crime provides it's not rape.
The girl is not talking about crime.....She said they had s*x....and is not happy the guy denied it and locked her up.
That's why she's on the rampage.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nature8(m): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Your village people Pray very hard Your village people have your brain
grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by felixomor: 10:08am On Apr 09, 2017
adetayo234:

After your pastor impacts spirit of fornication in you, be careful not to use your sister as experiment

grin LMAO
You just finished using vulgar words and yet have the temerity to recognize "spirit of fornication".....

Bro, Hypocrisy is in your DNA... grin

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:09am On Apr 09, 2017
sad
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by reujosh89(m): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2017
i pray this lady find something doing
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Oluola89(m): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2017
Benz4pimp:
odun ofeke....a child with 7 fathers
laffin
I can see common sense is not common
weyrey
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by adetayo234: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:

grin LMAO
You just finished using vulgar words and yet have the temerity to recognize "spirit of fornication".....

Bro, Hypocrisy is in your DNA... grin

Like I warned earlier, be careful; she is your sister. Don't use her for practical
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by felixomor: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2017
adetayo234:

Like I warned earlier, be careful; she is your sister. Don't use her for practical

Dey cry for there......
LOL grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by adetayo234: 10:13am On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:

Dey cry for there......
LOL grin

You can ask the pastor to supply you his wife or sister, but your blood sister is a no no
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by general1970: 10:14am On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:

Read this first

Then ponder on this next:

Blackberry saves chats on the BES server. This means you don't need a memory card or even device memory to retrieve messages. I've recovered messages I sent even in 2011 using BB before so I know what I'm saying.

As for the screenshot timing, it's simply because she just recovered the messages before she screenshot them.

You have to use your brain. Don't let these promiscuous pastors think for you.

Leave Urhobo outta this. It could happen with anyone and to anyone. If you don't want wahala, don't shine the congo of any girl after marriage, especially when you are a pastor, politician or celebrity.

Pick up your BBM and check 'R' and the blue color then relate it to Steph's phone you will understand that Apostle screen grabbed the message and not Steph.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by felixomor: 10:14am On Apr 09, 2017
adetayo234:

You can ask the pastor to supply you his wife or sister, but your blood sister is a no no

Keep crying bro..... grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by mekadmiry(m): 10:14am On Apr 09, 2017
The fake apostle has run to Papa Adeboye of RCCG to beg for forgiveness. Hehehe.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by adetayo234: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:

Keep crying bro..... grin

Those sisters in your church too will he good for experiment
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Ijaya123: 10:22am On Apr 09, 2017
mekadmiry:

Apostle did NOT commit any crime.
They had s*x.
S*x between two adults is not a crime provides it's not rape.
The girl is not talking about crime.....She said they had s*x....and is not happy the guy denied it and locked her up.
That's why she's on the rampage.

She still has to prove it that they had sex.

Have you not witness some wicked ladies that turn against the man that gave them lift accusing the man of sleeping with them without paying? Everybody will tend to believe the lady without any evidence.

But does that makes the man guilty? No!

So far, she hasn't dropped any proof of evidence for me to believe her claims.

Sorry I don't stand with you on this.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 09, 2017
Oluola89:

laffin
I can see common sense is not common
weyrey
its not common,I support u...if it is,ur fathers would have used a condom
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Oluola89(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2017
Benz4pimp:
its not common,I support u...if it is,ur fathers would have used a condom
Son of a bitch, ibanujeh Omo, ari sunkun Omo
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Duru009(m): 10:32am On Apr 09, 2017
linearity:

And..one can't buy a new phone and retrieve BBM messages?

She is a big liar..

This thing will come n go !!!
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2017
Oluola89:

Son of a bitch, ibanujeh Omo, ari sunkun Omo
yea I can remember that was what ur mother called u immediately she set eyes on you at birth
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by koboko69: 10:36am On Apr 09, 2017
bezimo:

I thought same too, but you know most Nigerians are super daft and can't even reason the slightest of inconsistency of the fakeness of the so called chat.

Very lame attempt by useless otobo and her squad with their fake chats to deceive the gullible and themselves.

As far as I know the Apostle is not on any social media except Twitter.He is not on BBM, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram.So we know those are daft lies So try harder with a much more creative effort, you useless idiotic Otobo.
What is wrong with u guys? Were was she arrested and charged to court? Nigeria right? Simply means she travels to Nigerians sometimes. Is she expected to use Fido network or whatever Canadian based network to connect to the Internet when in Nigeria. The babe may be a blackmailer....all i see is a babe who had an affair with ur pastor and was trying to take advantage of it to extort him to.the fullest. Ur Pastor resisted and she resorted to blackmail to extort but ur god thought he could intimidate and threaten her. I have some screen shots of chats even way back 2013 2014. Not because i want to keep them, in the process if sharing chats with frieds, u munch and never even remember to delete. U ended up more like the description of wha u posted.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by general1970: 11:01am On Apr 09, 2017
koboko69:

What is wrong with u guys? Were was she arrested and charged to court? Nigeria right? Simply means she travels to Nigerians sometimes. Is she expected to use Fido network or whatever Canadian based network to connect to the Internet when in Nigeria. The babe may be a blackmailer....all i see is a babe who had an affair with ur pastor and was trying to take advantage of it to extort him to.the fullest. Ur Pastor resisted and she resorted to blackmail to extort but ur god thought he could intimidate and threaten her. I have some screen shots of chats even way back 2013 2014. Not because i want to keep them, in the process if sharing chats with frieds, u munch and never even remember to delete. U ended up more like the description of wha u posted.

Then you should be sensible to know last year BBM messages wont show time but dates (8 Aug) abi dates no dey BBM again? and the 'R' messages will be the other way round and not Steph's reading her own messages. So simple to know she munched the wrong phone now later shown as Apostle's sending her the screenshots. SCAM GONE WRONG.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by koboko69: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2017
general1970:

Then you should be sensible to know last year BBM messages wont show time but dates (Aug 8 ), and the 'R' messages will be the other way round and not Steph's reading her own messages. So simple to know she munched the wrong phone now later shown as Apostle's sending her the screenshots. SCAM GONE WRONG.

I only gave an instance of how old chats can be saved.
Are u telling me u have never munched ur own chat back to someone u previously chatted with b4? Like to prove a point or emphasize something?
Are the not instances someone tried to.claim he or she never saw a particular mesaage or claimes u said something otherwise and u had.to munch ur chat and send back to the person? For instance the person claimed to have cleared chat.
I can see go back to ur chats and read well...is it not possibe ur god munched and sent to her back to emphasize?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by general1970: 11:32am On Apr 09, 2017
koboko69:

I only gave an instance of how old chats can be saved.
Are u telling me u have never munched ur own chat back to someone u previously chatted with b4? Like to prove a point or emphasize something?
Are the not instances someone tried to.claim he or she never saw a particular mesaage or claimes u said something otherwise and u had.to munch ur chat and send back to the person? For instance the person claimed to have cleared chat.
I can see go back to ur chats and read well...is it not possibe ur god munched and sent to her back to emphasize?

We all sin and make mistakes. If he finds himself in such mess it's only a way to get him stronger as a man. I believe that we all make mistakes and end up learning from them. For you calling human my God shows you are a daft and your point is baseless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.