Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) (93691 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Ijaya123: 8:58am On Apr 09, 2017
Immorttal:
yes what if.... this implies you can always consider every probable possibility

Proof of evidence is never based on what if.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 9:00am On Apr 09, 2017
Rollyluv:
I guess many of these Internet users don't know that creating an account with sum1 else name and messaging ursef wt dat acct iz possible, dose ponzite shebi una knw of fake pop, so why do u tink dat her bank statement iz not fake?. She's contradicting hersef in so many ways, hw com a lost fone, laptop and other vital evidence she once claim got missing suddenly reappear?, even if u dnt bliv d Apostle try n be reasonable for once. She's jst hell bent on tarnishing his image if not d best action ws for her to go to a court n drop dose her fake evidence. The Apostle shud jst kip ignoring her until she sues him den the real fight cn commence.

Sometimes you should think. Yorubas would say "ronu"!

She returned to Canada, got a new device, logged in with BBID, recovered messages saved on BES and Blackberry Backup. This also explains why the time is in the present.

She released her statement of account showing UBA official stamp. I hope you are aware that UBA can even lock her up immediately for that? Has UBA refuted the said document yet?

As for the BBM chat, there are two timelines here: one is from when they initially started, hence the Canadian network showing there. The others are from when things went sour, hence the Etisalat (she was presumably in Nigeria then as her story also confirms).

The FaceTime she had has been authenticated already so it's old news but even if it was fake, WHERE DID SHE GET HIS PICTURES FROM? I search for Su-LAIR-man's pics online and couldn't see any that featured in the FaceTime chats and even these BBM DPs.

Why am I surprised you can't piece together the puzzle? You just mentioned and used a ponzi scheme to justify why this was all a fabrication. That says a lot of your thinking faculty and ability to be deceived easily.

repogirl:
You better take your own advice, fickle brained fool like you.

She once said all their chats were deleted and she lost her computer, now she has released chats that look like they were taken from the Suleiman phone. Suleiman must have given her his phone to expose the chats, abi? Then again look at the time stamp, for a relationship that ended years ago, why is the time recent?

Find sense!!!

The above is relevant to you too.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Oluola89(m): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2017
Benz4pimp:
I am so sure you wouldn't have typed that trash if she was ur sis...Hypo Hypo hypocrite
Sharaap! Receive some sense.Don't let Sahara Reporter n Otobo brainwashed u

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Ijaya123: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2017
sharpsharp:

If they are fake, allow your man deny it and also the bank statement. Mark 10:18

There is nothing to defend here. Just manufactured stories.

Bank statement? So when has it become a crime to give people money?

Please put on your thinking cap.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by cheezy4real(m): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2017
Ralphlauren:

Noise.

Your fake apostle sued them for 1 billion naira. What was their offence? For uploading the scandal on their page? Didn't nairaland do same? Linda ikeji that the fake apostle is paying money for PR ads was actually the first to release the FaceTime screenshots.

He chose to drag Sahara reporters into this matter. Simple case of "trouble sleep. Yanga go wake am". They will do finish your fake apostle. He don buy market big time grin

Sahara reporters will get tired. We know its fake. U r making apostle Suleiman more popular because God is using him to settle people's problem and people will go any length to get their solution.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2017
Oluola89:

Sharaap! Receive some sense.Don't let Sahara Reporter n Otobo brainwashed u
shut up ass licker...fools like you die wretched

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Ralphlauren(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2017
cheezy4real:

Sahara reporters will get tired. We know its fake. U r making apostle Suleiman more popular because God is using him to settle people's problem and people will go any length to get their solution.

Lol. Even Lucifer was popular and he had followers in the bible.

Keep deceiving yourself. He has lost all credibility. If he is not careful, the pastors heading his branches abroad (where he gets the most tithes and offerings as a result of the attractive exchange rates) will all breakaway with his existing members to start their own churches or they will lose members drastically.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Bjergtrolde: 9:07am On Apr 09, 2017
Boscojugunu:

https://mobile.twitter.com/undefined/status/850826328957911040

You all know these things could be faked, right?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Oluola89(m): 9:11am On Apr 09, 2017
Benz4pimp:
shut up ass licker...fools like you die wretched
Go and burry your head in shame
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Oluola89:

Go and burry your head in shame
bury your live in tears
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Oluola89(m): 9:14am On Apr 09, 2017
Benz4pimp:
bury your live in tears
Omungor Munmun eleri Ibu
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:15am On Apr 09, 2017
Obinovictor:
I thought she's based in Canada... Do they use Etisalat there?
She is based in Canada does not mean she never visits Nigeria. BTW did you check the top left corner of the first screenshot to see 'fido' which is a Canadian internet service provider? Or you only saw what your eyes wanted to see?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by jidxin(m): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2017
Benz4pimp:
You are a big fool,I don't lick asses so I don't give a fuc k who is involved...if this happened in the U.K.,he would have been in jail
jailed for wat..... when he has not been tried b4 d court wat re u saying

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by gentle007(m): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2017
Seems she has believed already that she can't get justice from the court. She has resorted to cyber bullying and blackmail. Instead of tabling these evidences as exhibits, she is busy bringing it to the public.

Now to the guy that made the analysis if when the giing was good and when it went bad, if she retrived the chats recently and did those screen grabs recently too, the network provider should have been one. So i ask; where is Stephanie now? Canada or Nigeria? Or they were done before she lost the device? And she retrived the pictures? Then her story is not adding up one bit.

Am not saying either that Suleiman is innocent or guilty. What am saying is that she has made her evidences inadmissible by sharing them to the public. Maybe as i said, earlier, she believes she won't get justice from the law court. And if she can't get justice from the court, that makes her story fake and confirms her as a blackmail.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Blacksodje(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2017
Obinovictor:
I thought she's based in Canada... Do they use Etisalat there?

The first pics shows FIDO NETWORK and it is used in CANADA....

The other pics showing ETISALAT could be when she was in Nigeria..

But who knows?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by gentle007(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2017
Bjergtrolde:

You all know these things could be faked, right?
Yes na. Everything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by gentle007(m): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2017
Ijaya123:

There is nothing to defend here. Just manufactured stories.

Bank statement? So when has it become a crime to give people money?

Please put on your thinking cap.

My brother, so giving money has become a crime? No mind them o.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 9:23am On Apr 09, 2017
skarz:

BBN don tire person and dino never pull better stunt so manage what you have
can't buhari or el-rufai create anoda scene. am tired of all ds tragedies movies jare, let dem give us comdey
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Your village people
Pray very hard
Your village people have your brain
It is your brain that is in captivity
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by gentle007(m): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2017
Blacksodje:

The first pics shows FIDO NETWORK and it is used in CANADA....

The other pics showing ETISALAT could be when she was in Nigeria..

But who knows?
When was the screen shots done? Recently or then and now? Remember she reportedly lost her devices. If she retrieved the chats recently, the network provider should have been one and the one of her current location.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by general1970: 9:25am On Apr 09, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Lets wait for his denial

She did everything with someone that is sending her the messages, we ain't dummies girl. Check the screen grab time and the normal time they are 30mins apart which is never possible. If I wan to screen grab and send to someone of our previous chat the time must/should be hours apart. this girl is fooling ppl just to tarnish the pastor. This exactly has happened to my relationship but just because I was smart I showed the girl pepper, she even did it by screen grabbing fake chats and sending to my wife just because me say I no do again. Lets come to think of it, we all have phones, when you lost your phone and laptop (as she claims) there's no way you can get previous chats in that format, she said that the network Fido (dunno how etisalat enter) will give her the previous messages back, it's not possible that way, the abroad when all of us don go? You can only get a transcript by filing through court why you need it like John Edobor's case. E just dey pain me say this girl na Urhobo girl and our girls hardly do all these kinda sh*t.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by skarz: 9:26am On Apr 09, 2017
Lincoln275:

can't buhari or el-rufai create anoda scene. am tired of all ds tragedies movies jare, let dem give us comdey
abi o...all these BBN apostle Johnson and all are making us tired of nairaland
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 09, 2017
Oluola89:

Omungor
Munmun
eleri Ibu
your dirty and filthy parents
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2017
I refuse to be blind folded, the apostle had something with that slot.
He is a man & not God
Any man of God that is engulf in matrialism can do anything.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by repogirl(f): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:

She returned to Canada, got a new device, logged in with BBID, recovered messages saved on BES and Blackberry Backup. This also explains why the time is in the present.

She released her statement of account showing UBA official stamp. I hope you are aware that UBA can even lock her up immediately for that? Has UBA refuted the said document yet?

As for the BBM chat, there are two timelines here: one is from when they initially started, hence the Canadian network showing there. The others are from when things went sour, hence the Etisalat (she was presumably in Nigeria then as her story also confirms).

The FaceTime she had has been authenticated already so it's old news but even if it was fake, WHERE DID SHE GET HIS PICTURES FROM? I search for Su-LAIR-man's pics online and couldn't see any that featured in the FaceTime chats and even these BBM DPs.

Why am I surprised you can't piece together the puzzle? You just mentioned and used a ponzi scheme to justify why this was all a fabrication. That says a lot of your thinking faculty and ability to be deceived easily.

If the chats are from Stephanie's phone, shouldn't her replies be blue instead of his?

Oya think and tell us.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Ijaya123: 9:37am On Apr 09, 2017
gentle007:

My brother, so giving money has become a crime? No mind them o.

A lot of them are just mentally lazy. Just foolishly following stories with no substance.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by iswallker(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2017
emeijeh:

See english! grin

Meanwhile, her claims are all Rubbish

Otobo oya collect!

And what's wrong with the English..oya help us correct it... grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Apostle! You can't fight this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 09, 2017
chiteny:
Sule does not need to provide anything unless really required in court. He is the accused. The accuser is the one that needs to show proof of the accusation.

As a Pastor, a public moral figure threatening people to go to hell fire, he is under responsibility to address this issue. Do not forget that the money spent on her is from the Tithes and offerings of the people, nigerians for the most part. Suleman is not a businessman who is entitled to use his money the way he wants. He is the leader of a religious organisation.

As a pastor living off the tithes and offerings of the people, he must addres the issue and clear all doubts. The lady is not just someone who made unfounded claims: She provided countless evidences. The burden is on the cleric to at least clear all doubts.

chiteny:
for me, convincing enough could be pictures of both of them at most of the places she talked about(not necessarily in bed having sex). A hired photographer or camera man can do this. And he does not need to stand 1m close to them to take the pictures or videos
That would rather be a proof she intended to blackmail him. Think of it, who hire a professional photograph to take pictures of himself with his lover (secret or not) ? for what aims? When the relationship was smooth, she needed not do something of that nature.

The evidences she gave are enough to prove there was a relationship. She can give some other critical evidences, but it would require the participation of Sule. Let him disclose his passport, and we shall check if both were on the same places at the same time. It is EASY. IF SULE TRULY WANTED AND COULD PROVE HER WRONG, HE WOULD HAVE DONE THAT SINCE.

chiteny:
Like i said there is not convincing evidence they had sex. Please talk about the blackmailing, promise of mariage, or abortion. where is the proof of these?
If that is not convincing evidence, I am afraid nothing for you shall be convincing "enough".

Concerning Blackmailing, and the rest, there is no elements to make a pertinent opinion. But it is very very likely she tried to blackmail him. It is also very possible that he made her abort. Both are very usual happenstance in these type of relationships. But again, it is just my guess.

Greetings.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by general1970: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:

It's irrelevant, she's a scammer and orchestrated everything cos the man of God did succumb to her new tactics. You can only retrieve messages when saved to either your device or media card, if it's a criminal offense some state troopers will retrieve for you and not the other way round. Check the BBM, 'R' means the receiver has read the messages. How did Steph screen grabbed the chats from Apostles phone, Uh? Is she chatting with Etisalat and Fido network with Apostle? Why is the screen grab timing only 30mins from convo? She's a crook simple! I just dey vex for the girl cos Urhobo ppl no be like this, don't you know this will bring fear to men dating Urhobo girls?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2017
repogirl:
If the chats are from Stephanie's phone, shouldn't her replies be blue instead of his?

Oya think and tell us.

You are unwise.

The colour of chats doesn't mean a thing!

In BBM, any colour can be used. What matters is on whose side the "R" or "grin" is showing and in this case, it is on the lady's side. If you are familiar with BBM, you would know what I'm saying.

Mind you, this is a retrieval of backed up content on the BB cloud.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:49am On Apr 09, 2017
general1970:

She did everything with someone that is sending her the messages, we ain't dummies girl. Check the screen grab time and the normal time they are 30mins apart which is never possible. If I wan to screen grab and send to someone of our previous chat the time must/should be hours apart. this girl is fooling ppl just to tarnish the pastor. This exactly has happened to my relationship but just because I was smart I showed the girl pepper, she even did it by screen grabbing fake chats and sending to my wife just because me say I no do again. Lets come to think of it, we all have phones, when you lost your phone and laptop (as she claims) there's no way you can get previous chats in that format, she said that the network Fido (dunno how etisalat enter) will give her the previous messages back, it's not possible that way, the abroad when all of us don go? You can only get a transcript by filing through court why you need it like John Edobor's case. E just dey pain me say this girl na Urhobo girl and our girls hardly do all these kinda sh*t.
The girl might be blackmailing him as a scorned woman that is morally bankrupt, but a point I'm trying to make is that Mr. Suleiman had affair with her. Na the "I no do again" pain the babe, hence, she is playing dirty.

I'm sure that you had once had affair with your girl though you may be the one to call it off, you don't have to deny the affair in presenting your case even if the ultimate goal is to refute her blackmail, hence, people will take her words against yours.

Sometimes in 2015 even before I switch allegiance to PDP, someone accused me of demanding financial gratification by trying to twist a message that I sent not only to him but to 3-4 other comrades as then was, which bothers strictly on personal security. I personally posted the content of the exchange and nothing monetary was ever mentioned. I believe if I had allowed him he would twist or even doctor it. What about if I denied ever sending him message or discussing a concern with him?

I think Apostle should repent

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.