Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) (93569 Views)

Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Stephanie Otobo Attempts To Prove Facetime She Had With Apostle Suleman Is Real / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by oribi(m): 12:25am On Apr 09, 2017
want concrete evidence this can be formulated....get the call log between you and the apostle cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by 0b10010011: 12:25am On Apr 09, 2017
jamislaw:
weldone NWA teacher......May she should upload their sex tape before you believe? The only two things that can destroy a man is Women and Money Women.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:25am On Apr 09, 2017
Dis one na wash......RUBBISH. God is seeing u @stephie only God knws wat ur plans are!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by ShubiMiles(m): 12:25am On Apr 09, 2017
Obinovictor:
I thought she's based in Canada... Do they use Etisalat there?
are u a mumu dat u cant reason dey charted while she was in nigeria

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by felixomor: 12:25am On Apr 09, 2017
Ralphlauren:

Completely finished.

This reputation is in complete tatters.

He shouldn't have filed a suit against Sahara reporters. Those ones will ensure he is dragged through the mud, gutter, sewage, soak away, fire and pepper grin

They will go to any lengths to expose the fake apostle.

Apostle suleman don buy market big time.

He handled this is scandal poorly. He should never have arrested the girl. What he should have done is settle things will the girl, involve a lawyer, have her sign a confidentiality agreement and pay her off.

This will teach him and other fake pastors bringing shame to the Christian faith a big big lesson. Repent or God's judgement will visit them.

Just look at you quoting God's judgement.
I am very sure u have never even met the man in real life.
Everything on social media.
And yet your judgement is complete

If God really has this your kind of temperament,
Even u will not make heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 12:26am On Apr 09, 2017
catlova2:

cheesy I rest my case. You are boasting wealth just because i corrected your English?

Bloody Fool.

Shame on such wealth and by the way i will feed your entirely family for a year without stress. Cow.

e pain am lmao.. correct my English or not but that will not stop the message..your president wey dey use NEPA bill as certificate nko ? go look bush and you never even feed your family, u hope... bloody civilian

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by vicky3(m): 12:26am On Apr 09, 2017
Obinovictor:
jah bless the day you wai born bro

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 12:28am On Apr 09, 2017
Philpham:

Shut your smelly mouth, brainless nig.ggur.
Supporter of adultery. Better go and check who ur father is. Small boy.

am not supporting anybody u dumb ass, am tackling u 4 wat u said..u re quick to call all Nigerian men useless n cheaters , so I wonder if your father is transgender ,u baby factory product
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by harizonal123(m): 12:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Ralphlauren(m): 12:30am On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:

Just look at you quoting God's judgement.
I am very sure u have never even met the man in real life.
Everything on social media.
And yet your judgement is complete

If God really has this your kind of temperament,
Even u will not make heaven.

Meet who?

God forbid bad thing.

I do not interact with pastors with questionable character.

How did your fake apostle leave Idahosa's church? Wasn't he accused of using jazz after he was caught red handed?

You need to pray for the spirit of discernment. If you are a genuine Christian, filled with the Holy Spirit, you will be able to discern that this fake apostle is not of God.

I'm still waiting for him to clear his name on the Danielle okeke car scandal. Even Danielle can't sue Stephanie on this issue because she knows she will be exposed big time in court.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 12:30am On Apr 09, 2017
0b10010011:

Lol........Your love for money eh is like electroafinity love between Na and Cl.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by profmathsland(m): 12:30am On Apr 09, 2017
At this point I am so perplexed and confused in this matter. If truly he did this then I am disappointed but at the same time could this be a forgery?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by harizonal123(m): 12:31am On Apr 09, 2017
Rubbish! Now I know this girl is really sick and needs help cool. No normal human being will go to this length just to prove rubbish
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 12:31am On Apr 09, 2017
For me, I like where pastor say Stephanie pussy is full and clingy. Thats the best thing he has ever said since this katakata bust open. Me sef wan fvck Stephanie if i catch am but Pastor make me want her even more now that i know what she's working with. Serious! grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by felixomor: 12:33am On Apr 09, 2017
Ralphlauren:

Meet who?

God forbid bad thing.

I do not interact with pastors with questionable character.

How did your fake apostle leave Idahosa's church? Wasn't he accused of using jazz after he was caught red handed?

You need to pray for the spirit of discernment. If you are a genuine Christian, filled with the Holy Spirit, you will be able to discern that this fake apostle is not of God.

I'm still waiting for him to clear his name on the Danielle okeke car scandal. Even Danielle can't sue Stephanie on this issue because she knows she will be exposed big time in court.

So but wait, u believe this bbm chat is evidence like this ba?

Just asking,
Yes or No

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by ReachHard: 12:33am On Apr 09, 2017
Man of God is answering "Apple"... EHEEEN?!

Tekno say him get BIGI CASSAVA oo.. Him own na SWEET APPLE.

Issokay.. Lemme coman be going

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 09, 2017
These are not enough proves. Why hasn't she answer her earlier claim of marriage introduction .bbm chat my foot. Anybody can frame a bbm chat. Show us all the pictures of both of you together not love messages. Apple Johnson indeed.! Why didn't you stay for the trial instead you ran to Canada to continue your madness. A sensible people don't release all her evidence on the media instead they make use of the court room. Most Nigerians like this so I wouldn't be surprised if they fall for this cheap blackmail. I can easily frame a bbm chat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Dare2Try(m): 12:37am On Apr 09, 2017
When the devil wants to play candy crush with ur destiny and reputation, he starts by using a woman to bring u down, at this junction Apostle Sule Na to go mountain be ur last hope that if u are not guilty sha

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Ralphlauren(m): 12:38am On Apr 09, 2017
harizonal123:
Rubbish! Now I know this girl is really sick and needs help cool. No normal human being will go to this length just to prove rubbish

Your fake apostle is also sick and he needs help.

Why condemn Stephanie when your fake apostle has also gone through great lengths to prove his "innocence"

1) five different press releases sent to different blogs
2)several mentions of the issue at his church service
3) harassing and intimidating Stephanie's mum
4)bringing Stephanie's mum to his church to kneel down before him
5)paying Linda ikeji and Stella dimoko money (50,000 naira for each "sponsored posts" ). That is, several posts showing pictures of him and the wife, his visit to several countries
6)several attempts at PR by flooding blogs with stories of miracles, pictures, etc
7) embarrassing love song video featuring himself and his wife.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Ralphlauren(m): 12:39am On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:

So but wait, u believe this bbm chat is evidence like this ba?

Just asking,
Yes or No

I believed her right from the very first FaceTime screenshots she released.

I have no reason to doubt Stephanie.

She was involved in a sexual relationship with your married fake apostle. Simples!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by felixomor: 12:41am On Apr 09, 2017
Ralphlauren:

I believed her right from the very first FaceTime screenshots she released.

I have no reason to doubt Stephanie.

She was involved in a sexual relationship with your married fake apostle. Simples!!

I asked a simple question on this bbm chat
Yes or No....

Be specific...
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by edgecution(m): 12:42am On Apr 09, 2017
Obinovictor:

I'll take this as lack of exposure. I'm based in the US and I've been using mtn line for my watsapp for 3 years now. It's very possible sir.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Ralphlauren(m): 12:45am On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:

I asked a simple question on this bbm chat
Yes or No....

Be specific...

I have absolutely no reason to doubt the BBM chat.

All the evidence she has revealed so far, I believe.

Everything she has released will be presented in court.

Thank goodness, blackberry is a Canadian coimpany. All it takes is a court injunction to get further details on the blackberry account grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 09, 2017
So men of God also say dirty things, Apostle like better thing, this story is becoming more and more interesting

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by felixomor: 12:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Ralphlauren:

I have absolutely no reason to doubt the BBM chat.

All the evidence she has revealed so far, I believe.

Everything she has released will be presented in court.

Thank goodness, blackberry is a Canadian coimpany. All it takes is a court injunction to get further details on the blackberry account grin

Bros,
Yes or No....?

Its a simple question.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by andysnoopy(m): 12:47am On Apr 09, 2017
Isn't that a jpeg file?? Even a dummy can do a better alteration. . U Bleep man of God n he paid u. What's our business? ?
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by affluent(m): 12:50am On Apr 09, 2017
IpobExposed:

Everyday this lady is bringing concrete evidence against Apostle Suleiman. All what people will be saying is the evidence are not enough.

Are u a Mumu. He knows her as an ashawo but keeps sending her money without asking for some fowk. U can u give ashawo money without the kpekus.

Stop being a fool a pastor is not perfect we are humans and we can sin. Just like Nnamdi Kanu and his ashawos.

Peace

IpobExposed has spoken
why bring out this evidence out now, why not bring dem out once
after long time of fabrication new one she will post it and illiterate nigeria will follow and Y is it only sahara reporters dat are always carrying her story.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Dare2Try(m): 12:53am On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:

Bros,
Yes or No....?

Its a simple question.

Leave the guy man make him dey beat around the bush, I can bet my last card he is one of those islambogat better still Atheist

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by felixomor: 12:54am On Apr 09, 2017
Dare2Try:

Leave the guy man make him dey beat around the bush, I can bet my last card he is one of those islambogat better still Atheist
Honestly..
I am Telling u..
The best way to catch fools is Yes or No questions.

It brings out the idiots in them.
Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by bezimo(m): 12:56am On Apr 09, 2017
Obinovictor:

I thought same too, but you know most Nigerians are super daft and can't even reason the slightest of inconsistency of the fakeness of the so called chat.

Very lame attempt by useless otobo and her squad with their fake chats to deceive the gullible and themselves.

As far as I know the Apostle is not on any social media except Twitter.He is not on BBM, WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram.So we know those are daft lies So try harder with a much more creative effort, you useless idiotic Otobo.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) by Ralphlauren(m): 12:58am On Apr 09, 2017
felixomor:

Bros,
Yes or No....?

Its a simple question.

Are you dull or what?

I told you I have no reason to doubt the bbm chat.

So you can't deduce my answer from all my posts.

Keep waiting for yes or no.

Blockhead.

Why am I surprised? Only a blockhead will insist this fake apostle is innocent of those accusations.

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.