Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products (8348 Views)

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? / Does The Bible Give Clues To How Old The Earth Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by CatfishBilly: 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
felixomor:

That hammer cannot be older than the age of human civilization....
You still dont get the point.
Guy just leave here...
Abeg
For the 200th time, he refused to release the hammer to scientists to verify and confirm.
How you find that difficult to grasp is beyond me.

No word on the snails yet?
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by felixomor: 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
CatfishBilly:

For the 200th time, he refused to release the hammer to scientists to verify and confirm.
How you find that difficult to grasp is beyond me.

Keep quiet abeg.
A footballer tells you he is 20 years old. Yet he has a 30 year old son.
You dont need any verification to tell you the footballer is lying.

Same here,
You dont need the age of the hammer for this.
Hammers are drop forged metal tools.....
They came after human civilization.

The fact that it was in a rock that is said to be 140 million years old automatically tells u the age of the rock is wrong.

Guy move aside...
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by CatfishBilly: 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet abeg.
A footballer tells you he is 20 years old. Yet he has a 30 year old son.
You dont need any verification to tell you the footballer is lying.

Same here,
You dont need the age of the hammer for this.
Hammers are drop forged metal tools.....
They came after human civilization.

The fact that it was in a rock that is said to be 140 million years old automatically tells u the age of the rock is wrong.

Guy move aside...
I thought you said the hammer was carbon dated, now you've switched mouth abi?
You forgot the full quote of the scientist from the Wikipedia article that you were shouting since and later became selectively blind to?
Here it is again, I'm nice like that.
It explains how the hammer got into the rock.
J.R. Cole states: "The stone is real, and it looks impressive to someone unfamiliar with geological processes. How could a modern artifact be stuck in Ordovician rock? The answer is that the concretion itself is not Ordovician. Minerals in solution can harden around an intrusive object dropped in a crack or simply left on the ground if the source rock (in this case, reportedly Ordovician) is chemically soluble."

You still haven't said anything about the snails.
I get your time today.
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by felixomor: 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
CatfishBilly:

I thought you said the hammer was carbon dated, now you've switched mouth abi?
You forgot the full quote of the scientist from the Wikipedia article that you were shouting since and later became selectively blind to?
Here it is again, I'm nice like that.
It explains how the hammer got into the rock.

You still haven't said anything about the snails.
I get your time today.

The hammer was dated to be the type used in england around "1800"
I never said "carbon dated"
Secondly, you never understood this story.
You were the one referring to carbon dating of the hammer blindly...
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
Dr CatfishBilly done hook Dr Felix today....

Sleeping brain part 2....

Soon ehh, Felix go lose relevance on NL
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by CatfishBilly: 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
felixomor:

The hammer was dated to be the type used in england around "1800"
I never said "carbon dated"
Secondly, you never understood this story.
You were the one referring to carbon dating of the hammer blindly...
Lol. It's okay, You and Baugh are dubious human beings. You know that the hammer based on style is from the 1800s, you now want to base the age of the hammer on the rock it was found inside even though there's a legitimate explanation for how the hammer got into the rock?
That's intellectual dishonesty.
Youve also forgotten that you said that the hammer is older than the rock and even used your player and son analogy?
Now you're claiming that you never said the hammer was carbon dated? Continue with your lies, God is watching you.
I'm still waiting for my snails.
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by felixomor: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Lol. It's okay, You and Baugh are dubious human beings. You know that the hammer based on style is from the 1800s, you now want to base the age of the hammer on the rock it was found inside even though there's a legitimate explanation for how the hammer got into the rock?
That's intellectual dishonesty.
Youve also forgotten that you said that the hammer is older than the rock and even used your player and son analogy?
Now you're claiming that you never said the hammer was carbon dated? Continue with your lies, God is watching you.
I'm still waiting for my snails.

Just look at who is accusing me of dishonesty.
Smh
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by CatfishBilly: 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
felixomor:

Just look at who is accusing me of dishonesty.
Smh
Address what is in the post Oga.
Your lies have finally caught up with you.
I get your time today.
I'm still waiting for the snails.
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by felixomor: 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Address what is in the post Oga.
Your lies have finally caught up with you.
I get your time today.
I'm still waiting for the snails.

But first, u have to admit for your ignorance
That carbon dating of the rock is wrong

Agreed?
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by CatfishBilly: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
felixomor:

But first, u have to admit for your ignorance
That carbon dating of the rock is wrong

Agreed?
No it is not wrong.
Where is the proof of your claim?
You still haven't addressed the post.
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by felixomor: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
CatfishBilly:

No it is not wrong.
Where is the proof of your claim?
You still haven't addressed the post.

The proof u have already posted from wikipedia before by yourself.
By the scientists who analyzed the rock

So try again mahn... cool
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by CatfishBilly: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
felixomor:

The proof u have already posted from wikipedia before by yourself.
By the scientists who analyzed the rock

So try again mahn... cool
The Wikipedia article says the rock is 400 million years old. It didn't quote any other figures or contradictions.
Are you usually this dense when debating or you're just showing off for me?
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by felixomor: 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
CatfishBilly:

The Wikipedia article says the rock is 400 million years old. It didn't quote any other figures or contradictions.
Are you usually this dense when debating or you're just showing off for me?
Says the person who has just been schooled on london hammer and carbon dating......
Stop insulting your intelligence....

Humble yourself and learn.
Mumu. Mscheww
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by CatfishBilly: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
felixomor:

Says the person who has just been schooled on london hammer and carbon dating......
Stop insulting your intelligence....

Humble yourself and learn.
Mumu. Mscheww
Schooled me?
Let's ask people who viewed the thread what they think.
Go on with your delusions.
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by felixomor: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Schooled me?
Let's ask people who viewed the thread what they think.
Go on with your delusions.

Please ask,
Ignorant fellow.
I pray u ever read these before.
Even when information was given on a platter, u still swam in murky waters looking for.....carbon dating of hammer......

Gerrarahia mahn....
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by CatfishBilly: 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
felixomor:

Please ask,
Ignorant fellow.
I pray u ever read these before.
Even when information was given on a platter, u still swam in murky waters looking for.....carbon dating of hammer......

Gerrarahia mahn....
So, how did you come up with the hammer being older than the rock when the hammer is obviously from the 1800s?
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by felixomor: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
CatfishBilly:

So, how did you come up with the hammer being older than the rock when the hammer is obviously from the 1800s?

*Facepalm* undecided

Just say please, explain fully.
I dont mind breaking it down to AbC level.....
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by randomperson: 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
adepeter26:

Felixomor lost relevance a long time ago grin
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by CatfishBilly: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
felixomor:

*Facepalm* undecided

Just say please, explain fully.
I dont mind breaking it down to AbC level.....
Okay then.
It was nice engaging you.
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by felixomor: 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
randomperson:

Felixomor lost relevance a long time ago grin

Lol
I cant remember the last time truth was relevant in your ears......
Wow.....funny grin
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by hahn(m): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Okay then.
It was nice engaging you.

You know that guy is a doctor, right? wink
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by felixomor: 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
adepeter26:

Lolz,
U remind me of that old comedy series, "the new masquerade"......

grin
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by Auki: 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
Muslim didn't assign age to earth. Redirect your Op to Christian only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Twelve Days Of Christmas / Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son / Yahweh And Freewill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.