Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,442 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products (8261 Views)

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? / Does The Bible Give Clues To How Old The Earth Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by chubbyswit(m): 12:08am On Apr 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

What are *you* going to say when you stand before the almighty Cthulhu at the end of days, facing the wheel of judgement, for attempting to convert followers to the false god YHWH Hmmm?

When the darkness of hela, daughter of loki, torments you day and night as you cry out in agony for your crimes against Artemis the almighty? Hmmm? Hmmm?
comic relief! Lol! Lol! Lol! Let the peace that comes from God in heaven, be with you tonight. Goodnight
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by hopefulLandlord: 12:12am On Apr 11, 2017
chubbyswit:
comic relief! Lol! Lol! Lol! Let the peace that comes from God in heaven, be with you tonight. Goodnight

that peace is better directed at those that are dying of hunger right now in wartorn Sudan, that peace should also be directed at those 1B humans that would go to bed hungry tonight

as for me, I don't need such useless peace, I'm contented with the peace I have; thanks for the offer anyways
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by chubbyswit(m): 12:18am On Apr 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

that peace is better directed at those that are dying of hunger right now in wartorn Sudan, that peace should also be directed at those 1B humans that would go to bed hungry tonight

as for me, I don't need such useless peace, I'm contented with the peace I have; thanks for the offer anyways
why're you complaining about God not helping them when he can use you as an instrument to do so? Reduce the time you spend in christian threads on nairaland and go help them.

1 Like

Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

U think God has ignored them right.
Lemme tell you, its the devil who has made it so for them. And God doesn't force Himself into peoples lives. Call Him when you need Him and He will answer.

Also, it is the duty of man to solve those problems. God bless us to be a blessing to others

1 Like

Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 11, 2017
DoctorAlien:

Until you refute even one of the claims made by the "quack site", you should never be bold to promote radiometric dating as a reliable tool.

[s]And yes, GOD's Word is the truth. The Bible is always true.[/s]
I was liking the way you were sincere but since you mentioned the striked text, I know "na Una una".

Since Radiological dating isn't reliable, can you pls provide a more reliable technique as recorded in the bible.

Since god is truth and has been the revealer of every unknown mystery, he would ve revealed the time the universe was created as well.

Science doesn't have all answer but Christianity/god/religion have no answer
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 11, 2017
chubbyswit:
why're you complaining about God not helping them

That your god is mad gaan ooo..

How would a god be loving, yet didn't see those starving in Sudan?

when he can use you as an instrument to do so?

Your god must be insane.
If a god can magically create a complex universe like this in six days without man's intervention,,,, then he should be able to feed the starving children without man intervention.
After all, he's a LOVING god.

Yahweh like human blood ehh, n'a honey E b for his mouth.
Reduce the time you spend in christian threads on nairaland and go help them.
You see where common sense disappear for ya head

Did he claim to be god?
BTW, many people, philanthropist have done their best. I guess god should be able to complete the rest naw.

Omni-foolish and omni-incompetent monster called god
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by chubbyswit(m): 12:39am On Apr 11, 2017
adepeter26:

Your god must be insane.
If a god can magically create a complex universe like this in six days without man's intervention,,,, then he should be able to feed the starving children without man intervention.

Did he claim to be god?
BTW, many people, philanthropist have done their best. I guess god should be able to complete the rest naw.

oga all these nonsense is not necessary. I dont even remember quoting you. Be wise and stop acting foolish.
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 11, 2017
chubbyswit:
oga all these nonsense is not necessary. I dont even remember quoting you. Be wise and stop acting foolish.
Next time get sense to make reasonable comments.
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by chubbyswit(m): 1:35am On Apr 11, 2017
adepeter26:

Next time get sense to make reasonable comments.
stop mocking yourself in your foolishness. Sweet dreams!
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by hopefulLandlord: 7:34am On Apr 11, 2017
chubbyswit:
why're you complaining about God not helping them when he can use you as an instrument to do so? Reduce the time you spend in christian threads on nairaland and go help them.

learn to read, where did I complain

I said I don't need his useless peace and told you those that need it, does that amount to "complain"?

if you give me biscuits and I tell you i don't need it and you should give it to the 4 year old almajiri, is that complaining?
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by hopefulLandlord: 7:35am On Apr 11, 2017
adepeter26:

Your god must be insane.

Did he claim to be god?

good point
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by hopefulLandlord: 7:37am On Apr 11, 2017
Junia:

Lemme tell you, its the devil who has made it so for them. And God doesn't force Himself into peoples lives. Call Him when you need Him and He will answer.

Also, it is the duty of man to solve those problems. God bless us to be a blessing to others

I'm telling your pathetic excuse of a god to get his priorities in order, I don't need his useless peace cuz I've been doing very good without it

the starving children however needs all the peace they can get

get it?
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by CatfishBilly: 7:39am On Apr 11, 2017
Junia, DoctorAlien and all these team "carbon dating is flawed" people, I hope you guys know that the person/people who discovered it won a Nobel prize for their work.
If it was so flawed, would they have won the prize?
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'm telling your pathetic excuse of a god to get his priorities in order, I don't need his useless peace cuz I've been doing very good without it

the starving children however needs all the peace they can get

get it?
Feed them if you know them.
The devil has stolen their peace and daily provision.
So if you know one, feed him or her

1 Like

Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by hopefulLandlord: 7:53am On Apr 11, 2017
Junia:

I thank the devil for not stealing my peace then

okay then don't pray for my peace! I don't need it and its not by force, simple!!; direct those prayers to those that need it, that's my point!!!

imagine, a Christian praying for Cristiano Ronaldo to have money when there are poverty stricken humans allover Africa? shouldn't he direct such prayers to those that need it more
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by chubbyswit(m): 8:29am On Apr 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

learn to read, where did I complain

I said I don't need his useless peace and told you those that need it, does that amount to "complain"?

if you give me biscuits and I tell you i don't need it and you should give it to the 4 year old almajiri, is that complaining?
yea it is. Stop reminding a supernatural being you dont believe in who he should help and who he shouldnt.
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by hopefulLandlord: 8:34am On Apr 11, 2017
chubbyswit:
yea it is. Stop reminding a supernatural being you dont believe in who he should help and who he shouldnt.

then stop praying for me in the name of an imaginary being, I don't need your prayers, simple!!!
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by chubbyswit(m): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

then stop praying for me in the name of an imaginary being, I don't need your prayers, simple!!!
then stop complaining and get on with helping those almajiris and other destitutes. However, quit getting worked up over something you dont believe in. Period!!!
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by hopefulLandlord: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2017
chubbyswit:
then stop complaining and get on with helping those almajiris and other destitutes. However, quit getting worked up over something you dont believe in. Period!!!

I didn't "complain", I said you should direct your good wishes to those that need it more than I do; seems you don't know the meaning of the word "complain"

worked up? Hahahahahahahahaha, if you tell yourself that about 70*70 more times you might start believing it grin
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by chubbyswit(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I didn't "complain", I said you should direct your good wishes to those that need it more than I do; seems you don't know the meaning of the word "complain"

worked up? Hahahahahahahahaha, if you tell yourself that about 70*70 more times you might start believing it grin
lol foolish dude.
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by hopefulLandlord: 8:56am On Apr 11, 2017
chubbyswit:
lol foolish dude.
okay
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I thank the devil for not stealing my peace then

okay then don't pray for my peace! I don't need it and its not by force, simple!!; direct those prayers to those that need it, that's my point!!!

imagine, a Christian praying for Cristiano Ronaldo to have money when there are poverty stricken humans allover Africa? shouldn't he direct such prayers to those that need it more
I never said i was praying for you.

1 Like

Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2017
CatfishBilly:
Junia, DoctorAlien and all these team "carbon dating is flawed" people, I hope you guys know that the person/people who discovered it won a Nobel prize for their work.
When i was a worldly person, i used to receive awards for gambling with video game.
Award doesn't change anything.
Alot of people are awarded for doing wrong thing.
Don't be deceived by awards

1 Like

Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by cooncudee(m): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2017
realmindz:

I am more intelligent than Elisha, I won't tear little kids apart for mocking me...elisha obviously was a cave man.

I am more intelligent than Moses, I wont kill 3000 men for a religion

I am more intelligent than Jacob, i wont sleep with my wife's sister

I am more intelligent than lot, I wont complete it...

I more intelligent than Yahweh, I wont kill Egyptian babies for vengeance

and all these things you mentioned are supposed to be measures of intelligence? Why not mention the things you can do/have done, with the technology at your disposal, that these 'cavemen' didn't do/couldn't have done.

Can you compose a 'tool of control' that will be as effective and comprehensive as the ones they composed during their time, 2000 years after.

Do your research well before opening a thread.
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by realmindz: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2017
chubbyswit:

since the days man started proper documentation, dating and record keeping. we have never seen the gods come down to help anyone.

Man has been the helper of man
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by felixomor: 9:18am On Apr 11, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Fallacy of appeal to authority....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by realmindz: 9:21am On Apr 11, 2017
cooncudee:

and all these things you mentioned are supposed to be measures of intelligence? Why not mention the things you can do/have done, with the technology at your disposal, that these 'cavemen' didn't do/couldn't have done.

Can you compose a 'tool of control' that will be as effective and comprehensive as the ones they composed during their time, 2000 years after.

Do your research well before opening a thread.

You amuse me, so you feel a man who tore apart 42 kids because they mocked him is a sane man.

Or a god who slew Egyptian babies for vengeance as mentally okay?

If it's not right now, why should it be right then. Is this supposed jewish god as wise as they say?

1 Like

Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by hopefulLandlord: 9:23am On Apr 11, 2017
Junia:
I never said i was praying for you.
the discussion started with a prayer from someone, follow discussions bro
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

the discussion started with a prayer from someone, follow discussions bro
Yhs. I wasn't the one
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by realmindz: 9:26am On Apr 11, 2017
Junia:

paranoid Schizophrenia. you feel you are fighting unseen forces after you.
In your head, you create the good and the bad forces, the devil solely responsible for evil and your Yahweh solely responsible for good

unfortunately, we have never seen the gods and demons on camera. The cameras have only been known to capture men
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by cooncudee(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2017
Junia:

im sure you know there are places in the bible where 'god' allegedly forced itself into people's lifes.
Re: You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products by CatfishBilly: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2017
felixomor:

Fallacy of appeal to authority....
If the argument were in your favor, it wouldn't be appeal to authority.
They are an authority for a reason.
The work is thoroughly scrutinized by different judging panels, all the flaws therein would be exposed and if found wanting, won't be awarded.
The Nobel is one of the most prestigious prize in science. People live like hermits to win one.
So, yea, they are a credible authority.
Y'all are yet to provide an alternative or state how wrong carbon dating could be.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Strange Happening: Random Mad Man Just Called Me By My Full Names / Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son / Watch This Video. She said: I stand against Islam.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.