Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two (5850 Views)

Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) / ‘Order Whatever You Want’ - Man Left 10 Women With Huge Restaurants Bills In US / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by ireneony(f): 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
Anitateddy:
You mean you don't fix your hair at all? Cool sha
it means i don't relax my hair. I allow it to grow the way God created it.
i braid my hair sometimes but not all time.
I rock my hair more.
i feel sad when black women are happy to rock another race hair. ..it shows they don't love themselves.
All race wear weave...but we as black women needs to rock the one closer to our hair texture, not Caucasian hair(straight)

Growing in up in africa, women are prideful of rocking Brazilian hair rather than their own hair
that's why wen black guys go abroad they want to be with non black women because they feel those women are better. You can't blame, why won't they do so, since black women always want to look white.. this men have no choice than go for the real thing (non black women with straight hair) rather than put up with black women that wear weave(300 days in a year)

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by ireneony(f): 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Mtcheeeeeww
it still amazed me that you behave like this in 2017
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
ireneony:
it still amazed me that you behave like this in 2017
you know why. So don't be amazed

1 Like

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2017
ireneony:
I rock my hair more.
i feel sad when black women are happy to rock another race hair. ..it shows they don't love themselves.
All race wear weave...but we as black women needs to rock the one closer to our hair texture, not Caucasian hair(straight)

Growing in up in africa, women are prideful of rocking Brazilian hair rather than their own hair
that's why wen black guys go abroad they want to be with non black women because they feel those women are better. You can't blame, why won't they do so, since black women always want to look white.. this men have no choice than go for the real thing (non black women with straight hair) rather than put up with black women that wear weave(300 days in a year)
I swear down ur hair is not really good looking as you claimed.Stop hyping pls grin
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by ireneony(f): 3:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
you know why. So don't be amazed
so you have to come to my thread to write rubbish?
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by ireneony(f): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
Firstlady09:
I swear down ur hair is not really good looking as you claimed.Stop hyping pls grin
madam you that your hair is nice..can u show us your hair.

We are waiting
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by midehi2(f): 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
why the jealousy here, especially the ladies, don't mind them jare, your hair is cool on you

1 Like

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
ireneony:
so you have to come to my thread to write rubbish?
??
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
ireneony:
madam you that your hair is nice..can u show us your hair.

We are waiting
cheesy cheesy She is angry,just kidding dear.U look nice.
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
ireneony:
you are probably bald and just jealous.
A smart person will know it's because of the background. If you really want to know check my profile pic.

You lack sense
Hello, pls can you tell me how old the hair is? Considering natural hair but wondering the time length from baldness to this length
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Rossybliss(f): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
ireneony:
you are probably bald and just jealous.
A smart person will know it's because of the background. If you really want to know check my profile pic.

You lack sense
n b fight now
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by ireneony(f): 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
Michellekabod:

Hello, pls can you tell me how old the hair is? Considering natural hair but wondering the time length from baldness to this length
it was one year last month
check my previous thread u will see for yourself
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Safiaa(f): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
What products do you use on your hair? Please.

I recently did the big chop.
@ireneony
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by AgbenuAnna(f): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
ireneony:
madam I'm waiting for your pic smiley
let me share my old photo.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by ireneony(f): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
it looks nice.
your afro is on point

1 Like

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by ireneony(f): 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
Safiaa:
What products do you use on your hair? Please.

I recently did the big chop.
@ireneony
i use olive deep conditioner and shampoo with Jamaican castor oil.
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Safiaa(f): 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
Ok. Ive got the deep conditioner. I'll try the shampoo.
How often do you wash your hair?
ireneony:
i use olive deep conditioner and shampoo with Jamaican castor oil.
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by ireneony(f): 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
Due to the winter weather my hair breaks sometimes. Since it's starting to get sunny, i have less hair breakage.
combing is another thing. Constant combing of hair causes hair loss. I comb my hair once in three weeks and i don't comb hard. I divide my hair into sections before combing. Never comb dry or wet hair. Comb your hair when is moist.
another way i comb my hair is when i divide my hair into 10 sections, then i will apply my castor oil from the root to the ends. I twist them section by section, after I'm done, i Will start combing each section. This time my hair is soft and easy to comb.

How i keep my hair without comb.
each morning i sprinkle little water into my hair and then massage it.
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by ireneony(f): 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
Safiaa:
Ok. Ive got the deep conditioner. I'll try the shampoo.
How often do you wash your hair?
i shampoo and deep cobdition my hair once a month.

I use normal conditioner one in 2 or 3 weeks
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by robosky02(m): 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
ireneony:
Hello everyone
last year I created a thread about black women with natural hair and i showed you guys pics. This time, I will be showing you guys how far my hair has grown.
for those of you who missed the first edition and want to know more, you can follow this link
https://www.nairaland.com/3215822/thread-black-women-natural-hair#47362213

Pic below

wow soooooooo nice and natural wink
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by ireneony(f): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
More

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by ireneony(f): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
robosky02:

wow soooooooo nice and natural wink
thanks
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
ireneony:
I rock my hair more.

That's true. I love my hair buh i love to braid and hair. Anyways,you look beautiful with your natural hair
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
Firstlady09:
Who una natural hair help?mtchewwww #team balder than the baldest grin grin
Jealousy in the air grin
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by ireneony(f): 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
Anitateddy:
That's true. I love my hair buh i love to braid and hair. Anyways,you look beautiful with your natural hair
thanks.
i don't have problem with braiding because it is synonymous to africans.
the problem i have is why we aa black women always wear weave as helmet throughout the days of the year.
I wear weave once in four months because i want to change my look but i don't make it my tradition
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by robosky02(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
ireneony:
More

is the eye lid also natural

look nice thou wink
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
I love your Afro. .. OMG I'm tripping!
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by ireneony(f): 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
robosky02:

is the eye lid also natural

look nice thou wink
thanks cheesy
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
ireneony:
thanks.
i don't have problem with braiding because it is synonymous to africans.
the problem i have is why we aa black women always wear weave as helmet throughout the days of the year.
I wear weave once in four months because i want to change my look but i don't make it my tradition
What do you advice for my hair breakage
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
CaesarX:
Jealousy in the air grin
Hahahahaha nooooooo
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by kingofcasting(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin op get bar head.

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: Part Two by ireneony(f): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Anitateddy:
What do you advice for my hair breakage
stop doing braid all the time. Most stylist are not careful when braid hair. Tight braid is also a no no. Leave your to rest for sometime, believe me hair grow on it own.
leave in conditioner is another good one.
it makes the hair soft and moisturize

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Hated My Body When My Br3asts Were Bigger Than My Ass” ― Actress, Charity Nna / See what my hostel girl did to me / How Do Men Cope With Educated Working Ladies..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.