Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? (14353 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes / Share Your Challenges As A First-born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by Maxvasia(m): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
pearlforlady:

well advised
This one does not even know what an advice is. What is Nairaland turning into sef? Lemme check ur profile pic sef to see the kind of face der. Sm1 like u wnt even wanna show urself in public.
Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by SirVintageCock: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
Maxvasia:
Simply cos u lack the intelligence to understand my statements does not make me any less a Doctor so just dnt waste ur time venting ur anger. I would have told u a lot but u dnt seem worthy of any human effort. Ur username says a lot abt u. U may actually be a disgrace to ur family. But u see, its not my business either.
You are uncouth and very irresponsible even from this write up. I barf on the idea of you attending to patients and dishing medical advice here and there

8 Likes

Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by Maxvasia(m): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Pidgin2:

Lol, very funny and a more considerate fellow will definitely shake the foundation of that marriage if and when she meets someone who treats her better.

Who does infidelity hurt most, the man or woman, I pity you. If you think you can treat your woman anyhow then threaten her with infidelity, then i suggest you check the DNA of all your kids because the devil tends to take advantage of women with emotional needs (unfortunately)
What i am saying is that a helper can do all those under ur supervision. If ur husband does not give reason for failure to perform his role as a husband, she shud not give excuses for failure in hers. Der r other options. Op did not even state if she had an operation or not. She did not make us know her husband doea not accept house helps( which is unlikely). I replied based on info given so calm down. I am not mean. I am one of the ppl very passionate about the way women are treated by men. So pls relax
Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by Maxvasia(m): 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
SirVintageCock:
You are uncouth and very irresponsible even from this write up. I barf on the idea of you attending to patients and dishing medical advice here and there
i am uncouth? Lol...says someone with a very disgusting username. I am a Doctor and a good one at that. Come and beat me. See ur face. grin
Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by Maxvasia(m): 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
Pidgin2:

Kindly get lost.
Lol....see ur face. Talking cos u see other ppl talking.
Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by Omoluabi16(m): 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Pidgin2:

Kindly get lost.
you ehn!
Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by SirVintageCock: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
Maxvasia:
i am uncouth? Lol...says someone with a very disgusting username. I am a Doctor and a good one at that. Come and beat me. See ur face. grin
yeah, we've heard that already. "Doctor" my left vintage black ball.

6 Likes

Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by Maxvasia(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
SirVintageCock:
yeah, we've heard that already. "Doctor" my left vintage black ball.
Hehehe.....na u sabi sha. U can do jamb again and bcom a Doctor and prove better than this useless Nairaland Doctor that is a "disgrace to his profession" oo. Abi? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by snowblaq(f): 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
SirVintageCock:
You are an embarrassment to the medical professions.
....don't mind the stupid somebody....

6 Likes

Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by snowblaq(f): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
adontcare:
so two days after delivery with cuts n vijay and being d first time cannot make some one weak. U must be a quack doctor. For ur information am not lazy. U must be a very wicked person to say it was a stupid excuse. So when d head of d house did not want a helper in the house, I should kill him? I still cooked d food, though stressful and painful. Am a strong woman compared to what u imagined. My advice to u is dis when ur daughter marry, let her pound yam for her husband immediately she put to bed so she won't be giving stupid excuses. lipsrsealed
....don't mind the stupid somebody....

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by SirVintageCock: 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
Maxvasia:
Hehehe.....na u sabi sha. U can do jamb again and bcom a Doctor and prove better than this useless Nairaland Doctor that is a "disgrace to his profession" oo. Abi? smiley
yeah. Same old. Same old bullcrap.

You are a mistake that shouldn't have happened.

8 Likes

Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by pearlforlady(f): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Maxvasia:
This one does not even know what an advice is. What is Nairaland turning into sef? Lemme check ur profile pic sef to see the kind of face der. Sm1 like u wnt even wanna show urself in public.
thank you soo much.
Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
Dear God, I have screamed my intestines out.
The fact they don't listen, hurt themselves and come back to you for the 'sorry'
Or the cries that don't end no matter how you scream.
The sibling fight.
The forceful feeding after cooking and you hear I don't want.
The paper tearing.
My kids so destructive sha! I stopped buying toys. My son did spider man from couch to TV and guess what TV landed on the floor.
The remotes, the Dstv card always replaced, broken IPads.
Having to be lesson teacher that would google answer cos you don't remember the answers again.
Having to stall your own life to are for little ones who do not know anything about life.
Instilling discipline and praying they turn out right and not pick up negatives from other kids.

Mummyhood changed my life. I'm thankful still and pray to be a better mum with kids who turn out right.

7 Likes

Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by Maxvasia(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
SirVintageCock:
yeah. Same old. Same old bullcrap.

You are a mistake that shouldn't have happened.
Lol...SirVintage..... lipsrsealed grin grin
Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by Maxvasia(m): 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
pearlforlady:

thank you soo much.
Ohh u r so welcome. Can i send my bank acct number so u can thank me more? grin
And ohh, ur profile pic is lovely by the way smiley
Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by darlenese(f): 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
So nobody here ever had that nosy relative or compound over _sabi nurse'
My worse part was my over-sabi sister in law who believes she knows all' always giving lectures about how to handle my baby' now to breastfeed properly , how to do this and how to do that ' she would blame me when my baby won't poo for days ' sad
And when he pools several times in a day nkor angry its also my fault ! The next thing u hear ' what did u eat that is making the baby poo so much?

Painfully I had no one helping us' it was just hubby and I doing all the work alone . infact i started bathing ,my baby as soon as I was discharged from the hospital ' , my SIL won't help but use her mouth to confuse and frustrate me, she would even give unsolicited advice and make it look like I wasn't caring for my child .

My experience as a first time mom was hell, thank God for my wonderful hubby' if not for his wisdom' the blessing of a child would have turn the family apart!
Everybody in his family wants to teach me how to be a mother angry

Awful experience cry

8 Likes

Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by StevensJojo(f): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
Maxvasia:
U want another strong lady to be cooking for her husband? What is making her weak 2 days after delivery? I am a Doc and i know thats an embarassingly stupid excuse! What happened to employing a helper as part of preparation for the "challenges ahead"? The only problem here is the attitude of ladies of nowadays. Apparently the real women are long dead. Our grand mothers wer never like this.
What happened to being considerate? For your information Omugwo started from "our grandmothers" and the woman is allowed to eat and rest well.
I don't blame you for the mentality you just displayed. A lot of things are wrong with this society and for things to change it has to start with the family.

9 Likes

Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by StevensJojo(f): 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
adontcare:
so two days after delivery with cuts n vijay and being d first time cannot make some one weak. U must be a quack doctor. For ur information am not lazy. U must be a very wicked person to say it was a stupid excuse. So when d head of d house did not want a helper in the house, I should kill him? I still cooked d food, though stressful and painful. Am a strong woman compared to what u imagined. My advice to u is dis when ur daughter marry, let her pound yam for her husband immediately she put to bed so she won't be giving stupid excuses. lipsrsealed
My dear dont mind him please.You are very strong and very patient.May God keep your home and bestow wisdom upon your husband.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by StevensJojo(f): 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
Maxvasia:
Simply cos u lack the intelligence to understand my statements does not make me any less a Doctor so just dnt waste ur time venting ur anger. I would have told u a lot but u dnt seem worthy of any human effort. Ur username says a lot abt u. U may actually be a disgrace to ur family. But u see, its not my business either.
It is so sad that you cant see that you are the one who is a disgrace to your family.
Go home and show this thread to your mother or sisters maybe even aunts.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by Maxvasia(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
StevensJojo:

It is so sad that you cant see that you are the one who is a disgrace to your family.
Go home and show this thread to your mother or sisters maybe even aunts.
Lol...u just talk cos u see people talking bah? See ur mouth grin
Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by Viking007(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
Some comments here look scary. embarassed I'm no more looking forward to getting married. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by mrjojo: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Chai, now these comments are scary, hmmn
Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by maasoap(m): 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bigsteveg:

She needs to be watched always and try caution that destructive part
You didn't get it. My first daughter has outgrown that part, it is my second daughter who is still at that stage. She needs more time to be able to get the message.
Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by hawt: 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
U want another strong lady to be cooking for her husband? What is making her weak 2 days after delivery? I am a Doc and i know thats an embarassingly stupid excuse! What happened to employing a helper as part of preparation for the "challenges ahead"? The only problem here is the attitude of ladies of nowadays. Apparently the real women are long dead. Our grand mothers wer never like this.

You are also an embarassingly stupid doc, that is if you are actually one. I ve heard of women who die few days after childbirth, even lost a friend like that, this happens mostly because of lack of proper care and fake docs like u. Her bp could be high, vaginal tears, all manner of complications, what if it was CS? I spent 7 days in the hospital after delivery. Dear God, pls save women from this type of docs during delivery. Karma never looses an address.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by Bibitayo2: 10:39am On Apr 14, 2017
The kind of crazy people we have on Nairaland ehn..... and a lady will get married to this one and do thanksgiving on Sunday .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bibitayo2:
The kind of crazy people we have on Nairaland ehn..... and a lady will get married to this one and do thanksgiving on Sunday .

Lol at your comment. So wetin you expecte her to do before?
Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by peacettw: 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
SirVintageCock:
You are an embarrassment to the medical professions.

I cant believe a doctor actually spewed forth such utter rubbish. Idiots everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by tonyfran: 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
Truth is that maxvisia is not a doctor. And if he is, he's quack and lacks emotional intelligence.

6 Likes

Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by SirVintageCock: 6:28am On Apr 15, 2017
peacettw:

I cant believe a doctor actually spewed forth such utter rubbish. Idiots everywhere.
Oh No!! There are many warped minds like him out there in our hospitals causing lots of havoc and mayhem.
Products of quota systems and dysfunctional families.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by peacettw: 7:31am On Apr 15, 2017
SirVintageCock:
Oh No!! There are many warped minds like him out there in our hospitals causing lots of havoc and mayhem.
Products of quota systems and dysfunctional families.

I beg to differ cos I work in a hospital and no self respecting medical student or doctor for that matter will make such flippant statement. That man is not a doctor.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by SirVintageCock: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2017
peacettw:

I beg to differ cos I work in a hospital and no self respecting medical student or doctor for that matter will make such flippant statement. That man is not a doctor.
alright cool
Re: What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent? by Giddyperson: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bibitayo2:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? / How To Handle Close Betrayal From Close Family Members [like A BOSS] / Its A Wonderful Christmas Gift...a Bouncing Baby Boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.