Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. (65078 Views)

Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You / When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by InvertedHammer: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Please explain the seed money concept and owing the world

Typo.

Owning not owing
Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Typo.

Owning not owing

Seed money?
Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by InvertedHammer: 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Seed money?

If you have a good business idea and banks will not lend to you, you run to your big uncle who gives you N1m seed money (sometimes with no interest). That is, initial fund needed for a start-up.

Got it?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2017
InvertedHammer:

If you have a good business idea and banks will not lend to you, you run to your big uncle who gives you N1m seed money (sometimes with no interest). That is, initial fund needed for a start-up.

Got it?

What was his criteria?
Being Jew or a Rothschild?
Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by InvertedHammer: 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

What was his criteria?
Being Jew or a Rothschild?

Jew.

As in money given to nwanna a.

When you think about Rockefeller family, think about the Rothschilds. They are never on the Forbes' list. They don't own corporations; they own governments. And corporations are under governments.

Got it?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Jew.

As in money given to nwanna a.

When you think about Rockefeller family, think about the Rothschilds. They are never on the Forbes' list. They don't own corporations; they own governments. And corporations are under governments.

Got it?

Yes, thanks for your patience.
But I think Zuckerberg is a grandson of the Rockefellers. ..
Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by Cutie09(m): 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
erico2k2:

What you are saying still done add up . Why would EU citizens come here to get student loans when thier own educational standard is cheaper than the one of the UK ?
2nd . Loans are for full time student . So after getting your stay how do you propose to be a full time student ?
Coming from the EU to get a loan is now challenging cos of brexit

Eu nationals have the same right as UK citizens so someone from other European countries do have the same right as UK citizens the advantage of being bilingual is one secondly better job opportunity here in UK compare to other European country lastly many dont pay back come here get the study qualification and move to Dubai or other country to work as exoertrate.

Yeah if you have your permanent residency you can decide to go into full time education I have friends in university here full time that are graduate from Uniben but they are undergraduate here all cause he got married got his stay stopped working into full time education now
Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by erico2k2(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
Cutie09:

Eu nationals have the same right as UK citizens so someone from other European countries do have the same right as UK citizens the advantage of being bilingual is one secondly better job opportunity here in UK compare to other European country lastly many dont pay back come here get the study qualification and move to Dubai or other country to work as exoertrate.

Yeah if you have your permanent residency you can decide to go into full time education I have friends in university here full time that are graduate from Uniben but they are undergraduate here all cause he got married got his stay stopped working into full time education now
Let me stop you right there EU citizens do not have same rights as UK citizens.
Its good to read teh small prints, there are IFs and BUTs
plz Read the BUTS here https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/benefits-for-non-uk-nationals-do-i-qualify
Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
Schwartz:
I know some ladies here who relocated and they can't live with their husband after doing big wedding in Nigeria. This is because the man is still legally married to his wife so this men actually run two homes. The paper wife is legal while the Naija woman is illegally married to them pending when they can divorce. Its a really sorry state. When they get here they find out that it's not as fast and as easy as they expected the man to leave his wife and to be with them. One babe I personally know gave up everything, her job, her life back just to be with this man. After the elaborate wedding they had in Naija. Years gone by the dude won't divorce his oyinbo wife. The few times she has secret access to the man she posts it on Facebook and her friends are envying her not knowing that she is lonely and cold here. Many such girls abound abroad.

This more common than many think. The suffering and smiling over here is something else. Facebook and Instagram are fake life for most.
Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by Abiss19(m): 6:28am On Apr 26, 2017
To begin with, I have what could be described as a very high libido. Nevertheless I have always wanted a lady with low libido. Why? I know the negative side of going for a lady like me. Moreover, overtime I realised when you dig (Bleep) so dip too often it tells on your health negatively in the long run.

So, at 25 I fell in love with a young girl whom I often had s*x with (mind you, I never dip my manliness into any pssuy until I was 22). I can still recall clearly now what I gave to her back then were a "gentle s*s and live making". Only once did I tried to give her hard. Not too long afterwards we broke up, only for her to tell me on our WhatsApp chat that I could satisfy her. I was so disappointed in myself - for not using on her the skills embedded in me. Anyway that was that about that.

Today, despite my very high libido, I am into a serious relationship with a lady with a low libido, and I like it. My survey on her shows that she can stay long without that thing - a quality I like so much. Also, that has given me the opportunity to cut down on my sexual "escapade". Hey! That escapade is quoted, for I never cheated in a serious relationship.

Therefore, my dear, there are lots of men put there who like someone like you. You need only to pray.

Note: Nothing is as good as a healthy love making (not just s*x). In fact research has shown that it is best to have s*s two or three times a week.
Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by Titilayooni(f): 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Abiss19:
To begin with, I have what could be described as a very high libido. Nevertheless I have always wanted a lady with low libido. Why? I know the negative side of going for a lady like me. Moreover, overtime I realised when you dig (Bleep) so dip too often it tells on your health negatively in the long run.

So, at 25 I fell in love with a young girl whom I often had s*x with (mind you, I never dip my manliness into any pssuy until I was 22). I can still recall clearly now what I gave to her back then were a "gentle s*s and live making". Only once did I tried to give her hard. Not too long afterwards we broke up, only for her to tell me on our WhatsApp chat that I could satisfy her. I was so disappointed in myself - for not using on her the skills embedded in me. Anyway that was that about that.

Today, despite my very high libido, I am into a serious relationship with a lady with a low libido, and I like it. My survey on her shows that she can stay long without that thing - a quality I like so much. Also, that has given me the opportunity to cut down on my sexual "escapade". Hey! That escapade is quoted, for I never cheated in a serious relationship.

Therefore, my dear, there are lots of men put there who like someone like you. You need only to pray.

Note: Nothing is as good as a healthy love making (not just s*x). In fact research has shown that it is best to have s*s two or three times a week.
my face cap dey loke for you
Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by iamgenius(m): 1:44am On Aug 10, 2017
cjbaba2011:
Is this same in developed countries. I have live in Canada for 2 years now. Is virtually impossible to buy house without borrowing money for your bank. We buy slot of this using credit card because interest rate is very low and banks are willing to give you credit. There is nothing bad in buying your car or house in credit is just that you will know how to manage your credit and pay your mortgage/payment on time.

Considering jobs is a bit but to get licencing for your profession here. Like if you are engineer like me from Nigeria you have to take some exams before you are academically qualified to practice here. So for some people it that them 2 or more years to do so. So they will be working survival jobs. I work security jobs and home support worker here before a start my professional exams to enable me to work as engineering here. The true is that most of this jobs are easy and you can make between $1000 to $2000 every 2 weeks doing two survival jobs. Most people I know from Nigeria that are here do not practice what they read from university.
So doing odd jobs do not need that you can't get married and feed your family.
That's true bro, my bro said that also.
Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by prince2video(m): 6:28am On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by Troynewyork(f): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ladies in nigeria,please listen!! I am a american women married to an igbo man.i just found out a few months ago he has a wife and son in nigeria!!! I am devastated!! We have been married for 16 years, he goes back every year alone to nigeria So before you get " married" ,please make sure you : 1) Do white court wedding, not only traditional wedding 2) if you can not not join him abroad after 2 years or less, anything else that he is telling you is only lies!!! I repeat lies!!! You would only end up heartbroken in the end.God bless you,be warned!!!
Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 24, 2020
Troynewyork:
Ladies in nigeria,please listen!! I am a american women married to an igbo man.i just found out a few months ago he has a wife and son in nigeria!!! I am devastated!! We have been married for 16 years, he goes back every year alone to nigeria So before you get " married" ,please make sure you : 1) Do white court wedding, not only traditional wedding 2) if you can not not join him abroad after 2 years or less, anything else that he is telling you is only lies!!! I repeat lies!!! You would only end up heartbroken in the end.God bless you,be warned!!!
The bolded is so true. Whether one files as permanent resident or citizenship, family/spousal Visa usually takes 2years or less.

Sorry about your husband's betrayal, his attitude is not a true reflection of Nigerian Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

1990 Ring Bearer And Little Bride Later Turned Husband And Wife In 2018 (Photos) / Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) / Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.