Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

"Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ (30645 Views)

Good News, BGS, Engineering, Uniben. / "Your First Class Certificate Is Useless If..." - Miracle Uzoma (UNIPORT BGS) / UNIPORT BGS Lashes Back At Responses To "2 Hours Sleep" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 12, 2017
GIRLS = MONEY AND TIME CONSUMERS.

this guy deserves another award.

p.s: sleeping 4hours or even less is no biggie,even yahoo boys sleep lesser hours.

4 Likes

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by dollarsplenty(m): 7:15am On Apr 12, 2017
hmm
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by yungengr(m): 7:15am On Apr 12, 2017
make I hear 2hrs shocked shocked shocked wish u luck

1 Like

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by donziller(m): 7:16am On Apr 12, 2017
see lie
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Drabrah(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2017
At the end, they'll give him 10K reward & give d likes of Efe everything life has to offer.
I no envy u at alll

1 Like

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by akereconfi: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2017

Liessssss

As I'm typing this now. A friend that went 7 days without sleep due to combining work (night shifts )and school in the UK is still roaming about the street as he lost his mental state of mind.

Two hours sleep a day for four years.

You sir, you are a liar. You deserve a gold plated medal for this feat

8 Likes

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 12, 2017
unclezuma:
Slept for two hours for four years, why is self ingratiated lying a national past time?

Because everybody is looking for a superman where non exists.

Yeah, hollywood and our politicians have conditioned us into a state where we desperately want to see a superman

Lie responsibly - Lai Moh'd

1 Like

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Dammytrager(m): 7:19am On Apr 12, 2017
we are know that's practically impossible, try four hours sef and you'd know how your body will respond
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by lusty74: 7:19am On Apr 12, 2017
2 hours sleep for 4 years? Haba. Hardwork pays but this is out of it. I know some guys that made 1st class and still had time for social activities. Maybe this one is not naturally brilliant or his assimilation rate is low. I pray he secures a good job that will make up for the stressful period of studying.

2 Likes

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by sanyahkod(m): 7:19am On Apr 12, 2017
Why sleep 2hours daily? Well, different strokes for different folks.
Congratulations!
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by mikkypel(m): 7:22am On Apr 12, 2017
So make we fry beans abi.. Efe just slept in biggie house for 3months.. He is a millionaire now

1 Like

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2017
With all the first class Nigeria is producing we are yet to produce Nokia 3310

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2017
Liar
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Ewoma45(f): 7:27am On Apr 12, 2017
chyy5:
Uni port? That one na school? Olosho headquarter.
keep running mouth you hear. Come and see for yourself. The guy obviously exaggerated about the two hours thing, except during exam periods though. Every other thing he said is true to the least i know.
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 12, 2017
blacksand:

Set high standards for yourselves...that's prayer; then work towards it. I did...I slept for two (2) hours everyday for four years to rectify my academic disadvantages.
Congratulations to you brother... I can only imagine what your academic disadvantages could be.
During my time,
I slept to my heart satisfaction in school sometimes the whole day lying around.

And I am graduating as: Best Graduating Student
And also as
Associate Accounting Technician (AAT)
Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)
All within the four years.
P. S. My CGPA 4.84. And I made GPA of 5.00 three times.
So all I can say is, it's by the grace of God.

Nairaland would FP my own story when am ready to share. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by XaviDayo(m): 7:27am On Apr 12, 2017
Chai....You can lie for Africa eh....See Lie.....
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Airtimex(m): 7:29am On Apr 12, 2017
blacksand:

School oo or no school, am already fallin for dat guy

No wound ooo
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by blacksand(f): 7:29am On Apr 12, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

because u dey reason say Shell go come pick am for running im mouth like that abi....

Oya make im come get work na....efe be like, I played for 24 hours everyday for 3 months and I got 25million grin

Meanwhile, you go soon stand up from that fall

I see somebody, I like am. wetin dey work una sef
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by ShakurMY(m): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2017
Nigerians too dey lie, so professor's nko, they will be sleeping for 30mins a day? Rubbish!
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Bills2307(m): 7:34am On Apr 12, 2017
With a heart full of joy, we Welcome u to d streets#

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 12, 2017
blacksand:

I see somebody, I like am. wetin dey work una sef

No worry. Kwantunu.

I know say u no c d guy sha. Na pinshure u see wink
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 12, 2017
When you are very intelligent, you don't need to study like a madman to top your class.

1 Like

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 12, 2017
Did he get monetary prize? I guess the answer is no! Any ambassadorial position? No!
But Nigerians including our clueless government are out there celebrating mediocrity!!! Shameless governments openly endorsing big brother! smh!
Making people ambassadors for doing nothing in fact making them ambassadors for promoting Fu**kery! We sure know how to make good morals, school and education look stupid!

1 Like

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by udemzeus(m): 7:37am On Apr 12, 2017
God punish you, who you come help, that one mean say you rich pass dangote, may God deliver this foolish boy
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by plantae(m): 7:37am On Apr 12, 2017
blacksand:

Abeg don't fall from a two storey-building oo. Any I am here to catch you if you do.
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by dee02(m): 7:38am On Apr 12, 2017
Bullcrap...Slept for 2 hours for four years!
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by kolafolabi(m): 7:39am On Apr 12, 2017
Sleeping 2 hrs daily for 4 years is absolutely impossible. You can never cheat nature and that is the fact. I salute you though but on this, I totally disagree. I wish you success in all your endeavor.

2 Likes

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by IkpemhiTG(m): 7:39am On Apr 12, 2017
this is not inspiring at all.Is this news?? common op!
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by xynerise: 7:40am On Apr 12, 2017
Different strokes for different folks
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by deenee: 7:41am On Apr 12, 2017
Congrats however I think it is practically impossible to sleep two hours daily for that length of period without health complications.

Also using lame man analysis, is he saying that he never went on holidays and if he did did he also sleep two hours daily at home?

I think the most important thing is to put the degree and grade and good practical use outside school.

All the best.
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by robosky02(m): 7:46am On Apr 12, 2017
blacksand:

are you confirming your status.... grin
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by texazzpete(m): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2017
Where's that 'I smell lies' picture?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Advantages Of Attending A Public University In Nigeria / Strike: What Is Going On In AAU? - Omawunmi Asks / I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.