Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

"Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ (30619 Views)

Good News, BGS, Engineering, Uniben. / "Your First Class Certificate Is Useless If..." - Miracle Uzoma (UNIPORT BGS) / UNIPORT BGS Lashes Back At Responses To "2 Hours Sleep" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 12, 2017
blacksand:

Must you lie to gain it? My attention, I mean.

Your attention? No dear. U prefer it old. Am still young grin grin
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Cyriloha(m): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2017
Best lie of the month
================
Bad guys and girls
===============
Good guys and girls
===============
They are everywhere is left to you to choose to decide for yourself by yourself and with yourself where you want to belong
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Smartbinidude: 7:52am On Apr 12, 2017
Abeg, who plant science hep for naija[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]?
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by abiolag(m): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2017
Sleeping for 2hrs everyday for 4 years?
And this one wan become politician one day, look @ our lie lie future leader
Congrats for ur academic achievement though

1 Like

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 12, 2017
Ewoma45:
keep running mouth you hear. Come and see for yourself. The guy obviously exaggerated about the two hours thing, except during exam periods though. Every other thing he said is true to the least i know.

See wetin? For Uniport? I have two businesses in Choba and I know Uniport in an out. You will be surprise if I mention d place cos is popular. D school is something else.
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Philinho(m): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2017
muyoge:
Sleeping for 2 hours daily for 4 years and retaining complete mental health for such an achievement is a natural impossibility. Haba.

If some students try this, they would end up in mental homes heavily chained to stocks.
he's a liar according to logistics
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2017
muyoge:
Sleeping for 2 hours daily for 4 years and retaining complete mental health for such an achievement is a natural impossibility. Haba.

If some students try this, they would end up in mental homes heavily chained to stocks.
hahaha...the guy is funny, 2hrs daily for four years? meaning a total of 8 hours....it is not possible else such an individual want to run mad....
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by frubben(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2017
Dem no go c this one give money ooo, or make amm famous oooo.

Na persin may hey suck dick on live televison Na Dem. Go c
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by haykes(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2017
Congrat Though,2hours this is another lie bro
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2017
It has been discovered and reverberated to us by many psychologists that incessant sleep deprivation culminates low brain power due to inadequate rest.At least 6-7 hours of sleep will do.Making full use of afternoon for study will make you retain information as well as mental health.
And for a girlfriend,i could grab one who is serious and studious,that you hook up with a girl in university doesn't mean you aren't going to prosper,i think females like males with goals but life is not always about academics,social interaction also matters.
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 12, 2017
optimusmind:

Congratulations to you brother... I can only imagine what your academic disadvantages could be.
During my time,
I slept to my heart satisfaction in school sometimes the whole day lying around.

And I am graduating as: Best Graduating Student
And also as
Associate Accounting Technician (AAT)
Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)
All within the four years.
P. S. My CGPA 4.84. And I made GPA of 5.00 three times.
So all I can say is, it's by the grace of God.

Nairaland would FP my own story when am ready to share. grin grin

Congrats in advance. I hope you are not joking?
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by 2bam: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2017
keep quiet lier,how can you say you sleep for only 2hours a day for good four years because them never see your type before.mtchreeee!

1 Like

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by binsanni(m): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2017
blacksand:

School oo or no school, am already fallin for dat guy
abeg no fall from mountain oh. because the dude can't afford the hospital bill
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by suso(m): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2017
Lol... We self go school naaa Stop lying.... 2 hours
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2017
"I slept for two (2) hours everyday for four years to rectify my academic disadvantages." Never in my life have i read such puerile balderdash from a so called first class graduate. This callow fellow is just a barefaced pathological liar and if he actually did it, it means he is very dumb. This are the kind of graduate, that make people cast aspersion on first class graduate. Mind you, before you call me hater. I graduated from one of the top notch Fed uni in Nigeria, CGPA 4.84 Mech Eng. I had time for myself, church activities, play football( top scorer in my class), organised academic seminar, free tutorial etc.

1 Like

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 12, 2017
What kind of mother fuckerly lie is this?

two hours sleep for 4 years and you never die? The guy just made Lie Mohammed look honest

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by suso(m): 8:04am On Apr 12, 2017
Lol... We self go school naaa Stop lying.... 2 hours
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 8:04am On Apr 12, 2017
Mr.Miracle, congrat on your achievement. I will like to point out that it is NOT POSSIBLE for you to sleep for two hours daily for four years is questionable. i have been through that path before and i can tell it wasn't easy because medically as a student sleeping helps the brain to reset and refreshes . Have u ever imagine why a short nap is essential for students? it's to make the brain relaxed. I almost lost in my academic pursuit back then until i understood it's not by reading for several hours but by the grace of God. I was not the best graduating student in my set but i am among the best and to the glory of God, where i am today even a first class graduate will not get there in years....congratulations once again and bear in mind that the world out there isn't a respecter of your grade oooo....God gat your back
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Daint: 8:04am On Apr 12, 2017
He wants to be a politician in 7 years why not start practicing I slept for 2 hours for 4years. ... isorite.
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 8:06am On Apr 12, 2017
ABOLORUNKING:
"I slept for two (2) hours everyday for four years to rectify my academic disadvantages." Never in my life have i read such puerile balderdash from a so called first class graduate. This callow fellow is just a barefaced pathological liar and if he actually did it, it means he is very dumb. This are the kind of graduate, that make people cast aspersion on first class graduate. Mind you, before you call me hater. I graduated from one of the top notch Fed uni in Nigeria, CGPA 4.84 Mech Eng. I had time for myself, church activities, play football( top scorer in my class), organised academic seminar, free tutorial etc.
don't mind him, as if we'v not been through that stage before...as if he can read for 22hours non stop...smh
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Nigeriadondie: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2017
Afonjas wud not acknowledge anything good from the soith east. Imo and education are like 5&6
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2017
No mind the lion; i done dey doubt him first class self, ZERO integrity.
akereconfi:

Liessssss

As I'm typing this now. A friend that went 7 days without sleep due to combining work (night shifts )and school in the UK is still roaming about the street as he lost his mental state of mind.

Two hours sleep a day for four years.

You sir, you are a liar. You deserve a gold plated medal for this feat

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by femi4: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2017
blacksand:

School oo or no school, am already fallin for dat guy
come and fall for me....I no dey lie like the guy
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Nigeriadondie: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2017
Holatunde007:
I swear that's the beauty of it

Meanwhile

pls fellow nairalanders, am a student in my HND 1 Estate management. Pls the semester is just ending, as we all know the country is tight right now, I need any work either factory, company, daily, weekly or office job I can do within the two months break before school resumes to have my school fees paid.
Pls I am all alone for myself.
Pls help a striving brother, am currently staying in Abeokuta.
This is my contact both what'sapp and direct call are allowed O7O 33 26 61 93. May the Lord surprise us all IJN
AMEN
Guy God go bless ur hustle. If not d useless country wey person dey wey no get plans for we de youths.
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Mskrisx(f): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2017
optimusmind:

Congratulations to you brother... I can only imagine what your academic disadvantages could be.
During my time,
I slept to my heart satisfaction in school sometimes the whole day lying around.

And I am graduating as: Best Graduating Student
And also as
Associate Accounting Technician (AAT)
Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)
All within the four years.
P. S. My CGPA 4.84. And I made GPA of 5.00 three times.
So all I can say is, it's by the grace of God.

Nairaland would FP my own story when am ready to share. grin grin

angry angry
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by mathy2p2: 8:16am On Apr 12, 2017
I dought that assertion , sleeping just 2 hrs everyday.

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by akindavids(m): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2017
Sleeping for 2hours daily is almost impossible, unless he had not gone tru any stress either mental or physical during d day... Or he would ve slept long enuf earlier in d day then at night he sleep 4 2hours and study with the remaining..
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by jide219(m): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2017
U slept for just 2hrs,haba even ppl with perfect score sleeps at least 5hrs
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2017
It's possible to do that but it boils down how you train yourself. Those of doubting him, you were not there so just take his word with a pinch of salt
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Holatunde007(m): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Guy God go bless ur hustle. If not d useless country wey person dey wey no get plans for we de youths.
Honestly is only in this country u will see people with the urge to work and yet there would be no available chances
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by femi4: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2017
Anuoluwapo3054:
hahaha...the guy is funny, 2hrs daily for four years? meaning a total of 8 hours....it is not possible else such an individual want to run mad....
Your maths Teacher no try o

4 x 365 = 1460days

Total no of hrs of sleep = 2x1460= 2920hrs
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Orpe7(m): 8:23am On Apr 12, 2017
Everyone lying just to form good story. 2hrs everyday and ur brain never malfunction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strike: What Is Going On In AAU? - Omawunmi Asks / For All Students Who Studied Botany Or Any Other Plant Related Field / 400L University Of Ibadan Student Dies, Was Shot And Robbed Two Weeks Ago (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.