Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

"Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ (30646 Views)

Good News, BGS, Engineering, Uniben. / "Your First Class Certificate Is Useless If..." - Miracle Uzoma (UNIPORT BGS) / UNIPORT BGS Lashes Back At Responses To "2 Hours Sleep" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Gerrard59(m): 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
It has been discovered and reverberated to us by many psychologists that incessant sleep deprivation culminates low brain power due to inadequate rest.At least 6-7 hours of sleep will do.Making full use of afternoon for study will make you retain information as well as mental health.
And for a girlfriend,i could grab one who is serious and studious,that you hook up with a girl in university doesn't mean you aren't going to prosper, i think females like males with goals but life is not always about academics,social interaction also matters.

A rarity in school. Why do you think majority don't get to marry these males after school?

You hear a statement like "Na goal I wan chop"?
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Celsony: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
blacksand:

School oo or no school, am already fallin for dat guy
Then go for him, it is a free world & you have only one life to leave.
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by EyeBee04(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
2 hrs per day? If I slap am eh! Linus!
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
Gerrard59:

A rarity in school. Why do you think majority don't get to marry these males after school?

You hear a statement like "Na goal I wan chop"?
In life success is based on Gods will and not by certificate.We should all try to be successful academically but at the same time be an architect of our future.Females will not be attracted to a man who doesnt plan.
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Onyeoguego: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2017
blacksand:

School oo or no school, am already fallin for dat guy
why wudnt u fall 4success?
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Olypeppy(f): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2017
Inspire08:

Haba. . . The lie don do. . .It haff doo. . .
Hope u came out with 5.0
well I can see u re craving for attention. . .wehdone
I'm not gonna argue with you..
Think whatever you want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Advantages Of Attending A Public University In Nigeria / Strike: What Is Going On In AAU? - Omawunmi Asks / I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.