Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

"Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ (30632 Views)

Good News, BGS, Engineering, Uniben. / "Your First Class Certificate Is Useless If..." - Miracle Uzoma (UNIPORT BGS) / UNIPORT BGS Lashes Back At Responses To "2 Hours Sleep" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by lexy2014: 9:39am On Apr 12, 2017
davbravo:
Slept for just 2hrs everyday, for 4yearsundecided . I don't seem to believe that.
my brother d guy lie tire me.am sure he also has a first class in lying

1 Like

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by rexharysn(m): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2017
2hrs for 4year, my bro u talk lie Sha......
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by lexy2014: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2017
blacksand:

School oo or no school, am already fallin for dat guy
b4 u fall, choose a good spot.make sure u are close 2 ur mattress.avoid heights like 10storey buildings
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Jahsmine925: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2017
davbravo:
Slept for just 2hrs everyday, for 4yearsundecided . I don't seem to believe that.
that one thing i noticed in almost all d best graduating student have ever heard of.......2 hours for whr...u can never cheat nature..person wey get 5.00 self for unilag...no sleep for 2 hours....in summary..all am saying is that...u guys should stop lying...kilode
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by kiddapunk: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2017
grin ;Dand never sleep for the rest of your life
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2017
muyoge:
Sleeping for 2 hours daily for 4 years and retaining complete mental health for such an achievement is a natural impossibility. Haba.

If some students try this, they would end up in mental homes heavily chained to stocks.

No mind the guy. He has graduated as BGS, good, but he's not tlkin like one. Talkin lyk somone with kolomentality...
...on 2nd thought, he slept just 2hrs per day for 4yrs, now i knw why he's tlkin mad!
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2017
lexy2014:
b4 u fall, choose a good spot.make sure u are close 2 ur mattress.avoid heights like 10storey buildings

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy u just made my day cool
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Rick9(m): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2017
When i saw my second semester timetable, and i remembered Efe walked away with 25Million for doing nothing,
De way i take hiss eh
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by slap1(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2017
You slept for two hours daily for years? You're mad.
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by dayowunmi(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2017
It's not possible to sleep 2 hours every day for a month, never mind 4 years. Firstly, even if u set alarm, and u wake, whatever activity u are doing u won't be urself. Secondly, he can't sleep like that and still be normal. Is he saying that every night, he's always awake. Am sure they do have holidays after the semester, he also sleeps two hours then? Bros now, ur lies too much. U didn't even lie with sense.
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by misteryman: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2017
BLACKSAND

If people like you fall, they will never rise again. They keep on falling on top of their fallings. grin

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Reptyle(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2017
The human body cannot survive sleeping for 2 hours daily for 4 years.

The young man obviously worked very hard and kudos to him for that. But 2 hours of sleep for 4 years

Naaaah!
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Fumiex(f): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2017
after sleeping for 2hrs for 4yrs did dey giv him 25m. wasted effort. education is annoying sometimes
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by UncutSk(m): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2017
chyy5:

Really? Must u fall for everybody? That was how u fell last time I posted my grand dad's pic. undecided undecided undecided
no chill

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2017
muyoge:
Sleeping for 2 hours daily for 4 years and retaining complete mental health for such an achievement is a natural impossibility. Haba.

If some students try this, they would end up in mental homes heavily chained to stocks.

it's not even possible for your brain to function at such high capacity with that amount of sleep. i learnt how important sleep is the hard way
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Olypeppy(f): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2017
I believe him..mine was 4 hours per day.very possible

1 Like

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by MrEdimulo82(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2017
Nice one bro, highly commendable but sadly in this part of the world we dont celebrate your lots....we celebrate idiots instead. all the best still.
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by TheEminentLaity: 11:17am On Apr 12, 2017
Engineering isn't as volumnous as the sciences. Put some respek on it would you. Moral of the story here is man know thyself and work optimally as it fits you.
ABOLORUNKING:
"I slept for two (2) hours everyday for four years to rectify my academic disadvantages." Never in my life have i read such puerile balderdash from a so called first class graduate. This callow fellow is just a barefaced pathological liar and if he actually did it, it means he is very dumb. This are the kind of graduate, that make people cast aspersion on first class graduate. Mind you, before you call me hater. I graduated from one of the top notch Fed uni in Nigeria, CGPA 4.84 Mech Eng. I had time for myself, church activities, play football( top scorer in my class), organised academic seminar, free tutorial etc.
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Mustiboy(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
God knows I hate lies. you were sleeping like that and you are still alive?
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by PaARAaH(f): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
Plat science and biotechnology
Nice one man that you're the best at what you do but please can anyone tell me the career opportunities available for this course in Nigeria. ... A reasonable answer will suffice
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by akaahs(m): 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
muyoge:

me i no believe d guy, its impossible bcause u can never ever cheat nature.
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by ETEYEN79(m): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
There is one thing I know for sure, coming out with a First-Class is not Beans nor Moi-Moi, needless of saying being the Best Graduating Student of an Institution of higher learning.

May God bless your hustle, wish you good in all ramifications. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Wiseoldman: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
lusty74:
2 hours sleep for 4 years? Haba. Hardwork pays but this is out of it. I know some guys that made 1st class and still had time for social activities. Maybe this one is not naturally brilliant or his assimilation rate is low. I pray he secures a good job that will make up for the stressful period of studying.

He is definitely not intelligent. I won't employ this guy in my company if I had one. He would always find the hardest way to do things...
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by TheEminentLaity: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy
Wiseoldman:

He is definitely not intelligent. I won't employ this guy in my company if I had one. He would always find the hardest way to do things...
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by oodua1stson: 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
You're toying with mental disorder. I pity you

Human brain needs rest
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Qriousity(m): 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
muyoge:

the guy's words irritated me.
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Vioncy(f): 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
shaaaa e show for your face but after all that, no go stand for line ooo no go carry big envelope say u dey fin work ooo
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Inspire08: 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
Olypeppy:

Haba. . . The lie don do. . .It haff doo. . .
Hope u came out with 5.0
well I can see u re craving for attention. . .wehdone
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by wiwa96(m): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nice achievement bro, atleast I can relate to dis, a Donald Ekong nigga, engineering room! #thumbs up
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Codes151(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
I blame u?
Re: "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ by Wiseoldman: 3:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Olypeppy:

Please tell me how you spend the remaining 20 hours. Interest me sis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Balarabe Maikaba Of Bayero University Dies In Kano Set For Burial / Strike: What Is Going On In AAU? - Omawunmi Asks / I'm In Final Year Yet I've Completely Lost Focus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.