Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? (49479 Views)

Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her / My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. / My Boyfriend Said His Dating Me Because I Look Like Genevieve (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
2shur:
Women ate dull.
U see wai i say they got nothing than smelly pucis
He said he is deadly
Dangerous
And has killed so many standin in his way.
Wtf he even showed u his bac.
Bich
Ud get yur self killed
Its like takin ogunmeh oath
And then they sau if u tell anyone wat u saw here ud run mad in 3 days.
Stay wit am.
I sure say he neva fuc u dah na y he dey cry
D moment he fucs u.he wud control u.
Beat u up
Threaten u.
Den yur life becomes a threat to others in his way
Wich ud become an easy target.
Upon every.u r so dumb to come here for advice
Smh

funny u can't make ur point without insultin someone... it practically makes no sense, u either drop ur opinion or shut d fvck up

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by bigfather(m): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
Geraldyne:
Hi,
I've been single since my first relationship turned toxic and recently I met a guy, a student like me who's so into me...we got talking and I found out dat we have a lot in common and a relationship might work for us..we were friends for over a month till he recently asked me out which I accepted since I like him already...he's nice,loving and caring...
Fast forward to two nights ago, he called and said he had something important to tell me about himself, that he's so in love with me and don't wanna get hurt when I get to leave him if I found out that ugly part of him, I got scared and told him to meet me up and tell me face to face which he did last night, he said he's a very deadly cultist and has killed a lot of people who stood in his way,he also said that he's a Lord or whatever and said many creepy things that scared me..he showed me d marks all over his back and I got goosebumps instantly,he was crying while saying this and I cried too..
I told him that I'll see him later and I've been dodging his calls since,had to leave school early today so he won't see me..
Right now,I have a lotta things running through my mind and am confused..
Should I continue this relationship knowing that am dealing with a deadly cultist or should I quit while it's still early??
fellow nairalanders help me

Thanks..

Very funny question. D choice is yours babe

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by northvietnam(m): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
Billyonaire:
Love, is the only thing connecting both of you ..right ?

You are too young, too young to understand what love is. When that energy called love is converted to another form of energy, which is jealousy, hatred and possessiveness. You wont see what will happen to you, but we will receive a little warning 'Graphic Pictures, Viewers Discretion Advised'.

Many cultist who have killed, turn out to be armed robbers and kidnappers when times become hard. I am not saying your boy love has not robbed before, I am not saying he has not kidnapped before, but there is something I know that you are guilty of.

You are guilty of knowing a self-confessed Killer, without reporting to the Law enforcement agent, you are an accessory after murders and I judge you this moment to be guilty.

Do not tell me I cant judge you.

Go to the nearest Police Station and get one murderer off the streets this moment, you are not safe by running away from him. He will eliminate you to save his secret.

Do not mind fellow cultists on this forum who take it lightly with murder, if I know where you are this moment, I will have the police knocking on your doors already.

I do not tolerate issues of murder.

just look how you are sounding...

cultism ain't Good but if she involves the police..

Do you know how many Cultist are in the police ,
judiciary, Hospital, politics.... they are every where...
Assuming this girl makes a case, No hard evidence to back it up..

the guy might just say he was pulling the girl's legs.. and the case will die a natural death..
thereby making the girl a living Dead...

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Kylekent59: 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
Kumbur:
Swty from what u are saying it seems u love him and he loves u too.he might b a cutist but he Is still human so,i Will advice if u love him continue with Ur relationship as of Ur safety believe me u are 100% safe,his Guys watch over u at all times
Ur advise is useless.
Let assume she just finished lectures and was on her way home,some group of guys on bike stopped at her front and shot her immediately. Abi where is the guys/his bf guys protecting her
My best advise is that she meet d boy one on one and tell him he cannot date him and she will keep d secrete to her self. Period!!! We sabi dis game

4 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by dokiOloye(m): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
Smellymouth:

Bros, if to say me and her don dey gbensh I for collect the beating graciously..
But I never unhook bra sef before those wild animals descended on me.. grin
The babe just tell dem say I be her coursemate.. Imagine babe when dey study Theatre Arts say Engineering student na her coursemate.. cheesy
Bros, till I graduate I nor pass the night for any babe hostel o. Either you come over to my apartment or jes fogerrit.. cheesy
LWKM.
Wild animals grin grin grin
U for jus ginger small,form fight,then find Ur way and escape.
Which school be that sef?

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
Story that touches the kidney
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
emmysexxy:
OP YOUR CASE IS CRITICAL,LAST YEAR YOU POSTED HERE THAT YOUR B.F WANTS TO KILL YOU WITH SEX,AND NOW YOUR B.F IS A CULTIST.HMM WHO DEY DO YOU THIS THING?

funny as fvck

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by MOSICATED5(m): 2:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
Run for u life now that the relationship is still young
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Cityfirstborn(m): 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
Op disclose to him you are Hiv positive through ur close friend after some few days..if possible forge a result..

I bet you He wunt come near you again

5 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Funkybabee(f): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
babee oti WO cele my advice for u is to code him, tell him u will like to continue ur relationship as a friend for some reason.ever since then talk to him as normal do play as a friend but after one weeks try to be avoiding him and makes sure he don't catch u ooo
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by chiraqDemon(m): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
Jerrick:
The relationship is still early... She can break it.
She has already known the secret, if u don come ur journey don start, if u wan drop na for inside water u go land o..
This one no breaking, the moment she listened to the secret be the moment wey she jam yawa
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by kingdenny(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
tifany89:

Thanks man. I read someone's thread n he complained about people trolling,taunting n making unreasonable remarks wenever some one comes here with a problem and this wasn't how this forum has always been . I v learnt a lot here during those early stages even den as just a visitor . I still can't fathom how people just joke around n make fun of other peoples predicament and u r wondering if this people commenting are humans at all. You may not have the whole answer or solution to the problem but atleast a clue may just be all wat d person needs.

Without trolls like that the world is never a complete place. The world was never designed to be filled up with beautiful people, a little of this and a little of that. The best u can do is ignore them and remain positive

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by ztanleechima(m): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
Na me tell her say make she go dey date her fellow student talk more of a cultist? Please think out of the box, what do girls gain from dating their fellow students?.
You are among those that don't date fellow student. A clap offering for her please.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
Anitateddy:
Story that touches the kidney
Very fake story
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
SkyFi:

Chopping tereboh ......Which DECK-stop you dey use browse self?

9ben relax.. Awu na for you
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by myfantasies(f): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
Jerrick:
The relationship is still early... She can break it.

She breaks it, she stays.... Her life is in danger
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by mickeymoore: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
From what u just wrote, he is a Lordy n still a student which means he is a member, bt Mind u,He can't be a Lordy n still be a student.From my own understanding d guy really loves u,cus for him to go to d extent of telling u about his deadly life without u asking, bliv me I hv to gv him KUDOS 4 dat.But , it is very deadly n I mean very,very deadly to still be with him cause 4 d fact he has spilled other pples blood makes it so cus bliv me he will never go unpunished or live to tell d story except by d special grace of God.Bt if u 2ana continue with him, u have to be very careful or better give him conditions like make him truely change from his old ways n never go back to them again......GOODLUCK as u take ur decision
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by mickeymoore: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
From what u just wrote, he is a Lordy n still a student which means he is a member of d , bt Mind u,He can't be a Lordy n still be a student.From my own understanding d guy really loves u,cus for him to go to d extent of telling u about his deadly life without u asking, bliv me I hv to gv him KUDOS 4 dat.But , it is very deadly n I mean very,very deadly to still be with him cause 4 d fact he has spilled other pples blood makes it so cus bliv me he will never go unpunished or live to tell d story except by d special grace of God.Bt if u 2ana continue with him, u have to be very careful or better give him conditions like make him truely change from his old ways n never go back to them again......GOODLUCK as u take ur decision
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by mccoy47(m): 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
Davash222:
You were misinformed young lady or better still, don't say what you dont know. Buccaneers are called lords too.

@Op. Maybe he's trying to scare you. Can't imagine a cultist telling a lady that he's a cultist. Besides, BAN are peaceful. 99%intelligence, 1%ruggedity.
Did u see where he showed her marks/scars on his body?
Guess that's part of being intelligent

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Very fake story
Didn't read it sev
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by ibolomo(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Cityfirstborn:
Op disclose to him you are Hiv positive through ur close friend after some few days..if possible forge a result..

I bet you He wunt come near you again
What if he then confesses to her that he is also HIV positive, so they can have sex as often as possible?
*in Dj Kaleed's voice* You played yourself
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by mccoy47(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

You heard a lot of wrong bullshit dear! Say no more before you end up looking sillier than you do now! wink
Look silly for not knowing the A - Z of cultism? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by markt: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2017
Hi Geraldyne, it's unfortunate you find yourself in situation, going through your story seems you are in between delicate choices, more
Ike being between the devil and the deep blue sea!
In my opinion, cultism always has repercussions and if he truly has blood on his hands then that's even worse, but again love conquers all, you say he cried, it means there's a chance to save this guy from destroying himself, cos in my thinking he knows he's in the wrong line. That's the first step to repentance, admitting you are wrong.
Right, now our primary concern is your safety and if he truly loves you he will let you go. So this is my suggestion, just like we all know you can't stop a car speeding at 200km/hr with the handbrakes safely, except via gentle application of the brakes, so you will also cautiously and slowly ease yourself out of this relationship. Easiest way to kill a relationship is reduced communication.
Reach out to me if you need more enlightenment away from is forum.
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by glossy6(f): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Anyway just to be on the safe said let me help you out briefly! A lord is actually a code name for a member of the buccaneers association of nigeria (BAN)......all that graduate crap is dust! Real talk!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you thinking of the same thing I am thinking of?
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by chidi1: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
I believe your story is either completely made up (which is most likely the case) or your boyfriend is a lying wannabe.

Enough said.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by hresso: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
If you stay with him, you will be in trouble.
If you leave him, you will be in trouble..
So why not just kill the murrafucker before he kills you.
Rat poison in his food will work just fine..

A murderer off the street.. who cares? Jungle justice!
angry
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
cnonyechi:

SEE as una just dey argue about who be lord and who no be lord. But let me tell u Jesus Christ is d only LORD.
LMAO. grin cheesy
My dear, the only Lord we know is Jesus Christ oh!. grin

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Ndkings1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
I have only but one advise for you > run run run.
run like you have never ran before.
Unless you ready to face the deadly storm that comes with being lovers with cultist a Lord for that matter... Hnmm
This people goes everywhere looking over their shoulders... They live like fugitives.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by masterP042(m): 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
Op my little advice for u is that u should find a matured way to break your relationship with him. Kindly tell him that u are no longer comfortable dating him, the relationship is still early.
Don't be afraid of anything, nothing will happen to u, he might try to intimidate u but don't give in. It's safer breaking up with him right now that the relationship is still early than going on with the relationship.
He is still nice with u probably because he hasn't slept with u yet, most cultists are dangerous, they rape their girlfriends, beat them up, tax them a times, intimidate them, ward of male friends, expose u to riotous living of drinking, smoking and drugs, ultimately endanger your life too, etc
Unless you're ready to accept whatever comes out of the relationship as u move on, then u can continue, but my dear the hand writing is on the wall be careful.
But hopefully and peradventure u do break up with him, just be careful of your movement along lonely lanes, evening times, bars and clubs. Also, and not to endanger the life of any dude, stay on your own and do not date any guy from that school till u graduate.
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Smellymouth: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
dokiOloye:
LWKM.
Wild animals grin grin grin
U for jus ginger small,form fight,then find Ur way and escape.
Which school be that sef?
Baba, ginger 4 wild animals? Mhennn u nor like me oo. cheesy

@ Constance234, Unizik, Awka..
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Smellymouth: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
rosieluv:

lol next tym u wil nt goan visit gal in er hauz,u r lucky dey did nt gun u down sef

Lol. Hawayu bride?
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
markt:
Hi Geraldyne, it's unfortunate you find yourself in situation, going through your story seems you are in between delicate choices, more
Ike being between the devil and the deep blue sea!
In my opinion, cultism always has repercussions and if he truly has blood on his hands then that's even worse, but again love conquers all, you say he cried, it means there's a chance to save this guy from destroying himself, cos in my thinking he knows he's in the wrong line. That's the first step to repentance, admitting you are wrong.
Right, now our primary concern is your safety and if he truly loves you he will let you go. So this is my suggestion, just like we all know you can't stop a car speeding at 200km/hr with the handbrakes safely, except via gentle application of the brakes, so you will also cautiously and slowly ease yourself out of this relationship. Easiest way to kill a relationship is reduced communication.
Reach out to me if you need more enlightenment away from is forum.

how do I reach out to u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme / Pls Help! My House Girl Is Tempting Me.. / 3 Easy Ways To Know If A Girl Is Not A Virgin – Don’t Be Deceived, Its 2016!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.