Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? (49422 Views)

Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her / My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. / My Boyfriend Said His Dating Me Because I Look Like Genevieve (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by package7(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Perharp continue with the relationship God may use you to change is life.Haven't said these, shine your eye..

Oju lala kan fin so ri.
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by drey076(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Smellymouth:
I remember during my 100L, naso I go chyke one frat guy babe.. The evil babe come invite me over to her hostel to pass the night..Based on my mumu logistics, i went there. As I wan off bra, na so we hear knock on the door..

Unfortunately for me, her crazy morrafacker bf paid her an unexpected visit with his friends.

Chaii, the kind drilling when I receive that night pass wetin SARS dey give armed robbers. The thunder when go fire that guy and the babe dey load from Oshodi..
grin they thank ur God

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by whallheY(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
Enahi:
Been there done that......i will advice you change your school for ur safety!!! I experienced something similar way back while trying to get into uni, they are usually not afraid to tell u the truth when they are in love but they will threaten your life if you try to leave them.

You cant leave him neither can u ignore him and any guy that comes your way OYO is his case.
. Lwkmd..this geh ehn.. Well thats the truth
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Badonasty(m): 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
Geraldyne:
Hi,
I've been single since my first relationship turned toxic and recently I met a guy, a student like me who's so into me...we got talking and I found out dat we have a lot in common and a relationship might work for us..we were friends for over a month till he recently asked me out which I accepted since I like him already...he's nice,loving and caring...
Fast forward to two nights ago, he called and said he had something important to tell me about himself, that he's so in love with me and don't wanna get hurt when I get to leave him if I found out that ugly part of him, I got scared and told him to meet me up and tell me face to face which he did last night, he said he's a very deadly cultist and has killed a lot of people who stood in his way,he also said that he's a Lord or whatever and said many creepy things that scared me..he showed me d marks all over his back and I got goosebumps instantly,he was crying while saying this and I cried too..
I told him that I'll see him later and I've been dodging his calls since,had to leave school early today so he won't see me..
Right now,I have a lotta things running through my mind and am confused..
Should I continue this relationship knowing that am dealing with a deadly cultist or should I quit while it's still early??
fellow nairalanders help me

Thanks..

Marry him and give him kids
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by tee83: 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
What is bad is bad. I will advise you to leave him but you got to use your common sense. Cultists are too dangerous human being...To them forgiveness is a sin...Please runs for your life....You may need to let him that you cannot continue with relationship any more and assure him that you won't dilute his secret with anyone...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by simeonkoolluck(m): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
If your bf is a double DT...DATE HIM... AVE KLANSMEN!!

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by northvietnam(m): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
BlackAxxe guys in my school that have graduated are called lord.

Melody not Lord..

If you head u na Lord for Egede..

Buka niggaz r Lordy

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
luminouz:

Loool! D saddening thing is all those Gees re dead now!!! Every single one of them..in senseless cult turf wars!!! undecided

Da Bleep! Which school be that?
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Abagworo(m): 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
1 Live to live
or 2 Love to die?
The choice is yours.
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Juliearth(f): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
jmichlins:
I advice you quit school cause you already are a collateral damage. Davidflo *The devil who loved me*

Now that was one helluva novel. It brought tears to my Eyes...
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by chiraqDemon(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2017
Geraldyne:
Hi,
I've been single since my first relationship turned toxic and recently I met a guy, a student like me who's so into me...we got talking and I found out dat we have a lot in common and a relationship might work for us..we were friends for over a month till he recently asked me out which I accepted since I like him already...he's nice,loving and caring...
Fast forward to two nights ago, he called and said he had something important to tell me about himself, that he's so in love with me and don't wanna get hurt when I get to leave him if I found out that ugly part of him, I got scared and told him to meet me up and tell me face to face which he did last night, he said he's a very deadly cultist and has killed a lot of people who stood in his way,he also said that he's a Lord or whatever and said many creepy things that scared me..he showed me d marks all over his back and I got goosebumps instantly,he was crying while saying this and I cried too..
I told him that I'll see him later and I've been dodging his calls since,had to leave school early today so he won't see me..
Should I continue this relationship knowing that am dealing with a deadly cultist or should I quit while it's still early??

Thanks..

Which gang and which faction of the gang lemme know the advixe to give u
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by 2shur: 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
Women ate dull.
U see wai i say they got nothing than smelly pucis
He said he is deadly
Dangerous
And has killed so many standin in his way.
Wtf he even showed u his bac.
Bich
Ud get yur self killed
Its like takin ogunmeh oath
And then they sau if u tell anyone wat u saw here ud run mad in 3 days.
Stay wit am.
I sure say he neva fuc u dah na y he dey cry
D moment he fucs u.he wud control u.
Beat u up
Threaten u.
Den yur life becomes a threat to others in his way
Wich ud become an easy target.
Upon every.u r so dumb to come here for advice
Smh

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Sleekjunior(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
A Lord is the TOP of the food chain in the animal kingdom..u must have either killed a lot or must have done a lot to achieve such status...trust me..u become a don before a LORD..AND U have ur pointers @ your side day in day out to acknowledge and co ordinate your movements cruta cruta
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
Smellymouth:

Damn#

Cultism on campuses is becoming more ferocious and dangerous .. I believe one of the major cause is the intrusion of secret cults into student unionism..

The havoc being caused by these violent cultist is worrisome ..
Cultism is back with a big bang o.
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Fucktensei: 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
Cultists are bunch of idiotts who don't know that their actually sealing their destinies and prolonging it to 49yrs more forward! Nevertheless, that's why you Harley see them progressing ever! Even if they do, their mates would be 20 steps ahead of them after 8 yes of graduation from school!
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by northvietnam(m): 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2017
Geraldyne:
Hi,

Thanks..

Fabricated lies by Op....

you made mention that he's a Lord..

Buccaneers are Lordy and they Don't hurt flies let alone Human...
having marks all over his body, if he's a buccaneer, he can't have mark on his body like you exaggerated ...

Egede that headed faculties or Campuses are called Lord after Graduation...
so if he's Axe man and calls him self a lord in School... Ayam not understand...

Get your lies together nxt time

Now every Dick on NLAND Now has a say unto say nah KUSH matter dey on board...

Op continue Lying just to make front page...

One day you Go jam better Aro strike Chief wey go give you the cultist relationship you are clamoring for here on NLAND...

kontinue

6 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by oxyG: 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
Geraldyne:
Hi,

Thanks..

You can continue if you want to die young.
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by discman2k2(m): 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
Billyonaire:
Love, is the only thing connecting both of you ..right ?

You are too young, too young to understand what love is. When that energy called love is converted to another form of energy, which is jealousy, hatred and possessiveness. You wont see what will happen to you, but we will receive a little warning 'Graphic Pictures, Viewers Discretion Advised'.

Many cultist who have killed, turn out to be armed robbers and kidnappers when times become hard. I am not saying your boy love has not robbed before, I am not saying he has not kidnapped before, but there is something I know that you are guilty of.

You are guilty of knowing a self-confessed Killer, without reporting to the Law enforcement agent, you are an accessory after murders and I judge you this moment to be guilty.

Do not tell me I cant judge you.

Go to the nearest Police Station and get one murderer off the streets this moment, you are not safe by running away from him. He will eliminate you to save his secret.

Do not mind fellow cultists on this forum who take it lightly with murder, if I know where you are this moment, I will have the police knocking on your doors already.

I do not tolerate issues of murder.

Billyionnaire my Guy! U make me proud anytime, anyday. However, cant u also sense from her responses to others comments abt her that wht they have in common wt d said bf is " Same feathers"?

Like attracts sometimes.
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by nwaiwucharles(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
If u luv him continue wit him de fact dat he told u the ugly side of him he loves u, but wait a minute, the guy na Lord? na im be say he dey heaven, una go live 4 heaven, nonsence
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by ahamonyeka(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Geraldyne:
Hi,

Thanks..

he can't be a lord since he is still a student.lord are graduates.
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by guttentag(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Davash222:
You were misinformed young lady or better still, don't say what you dont know. Buccaneers are called lords too.

@Op. Maybe he's trying to scare you. Can't imagine a cultist telling a lady that he's a cultist. Besides, BAN are peaceful. 99%intelligence, 1%ruggedity.

Keep deceiving ur self, no go renounce
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by citilarry1: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
ur new bf is a cultist for me u av to use ur discretion.
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by 1miccza: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
Go to his initiation ground with him @op
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Iseoluwani: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Davash222:
You were misinformed young lady or better still, don't say what you dont know. Buccaneers are called lords too.

@Op. Maybe he's trying to scare you. Can't imagine a cultist telling a lady that he's a cultist. Besides, BAN are peaceful. 99%intelligence, 1%ruggedity.

I just hope you are not LOB
KEEP THE CAPPING TO THY SELF
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by rosieluv(f): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Smellymouth:
I remember during my 100L, naso I go chyke one frat guy babe.. The evil babe come invite me over to her hostel to pass the night..Based on my mumu logistics, i went there. As I wan off bra, na so we hear knock on the door..

Unfortunately for me, her crazy morrafacker bf paid her an unexpected visit with his friends.

Chaii, the kind drilling when I receive that night pass wetin SARS dey give armed robbers. The thunder when go fire that guy and the babe dey load from Oshodi..
lol next tym u wil nt goan visit gal in er hauz
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by rosieluv(f): 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
Smellymouth:

lol next tym u wil nt goan visit gal in er hauz,u r lucky dey did nt gun u down sef
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by 1miccza: 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
Fucktensei:
Cultists are bunch of idiotts who don't know that their actually sealing their destinies and prolonging it to 49yrs more forward! Nevertheless, that's why you Harley see them progressing ever! Even if they do, their mates would be 20 steps ahead of them after 8 yes of graduation from school!

Bros small small before you use hand call thunder oo
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by stevenOG(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
Report to the police ma

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Timsilver(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ask him how do you stay safe. On the other hand your feet no be here.
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
northvietnam:

Fabricated lies by Op....

you made mention that he's a Lord..

Buccaneers are Lordy and they Don't hurt flies let alone Human...
having marks all over his body, if he's a buccaneer, he can't have mark on his body like you exaggerated ...

Egede that headed faculties or Campuses are called Lord after Graduation...
so if he's Axe man and calls him self a lord in School... Ayam not understand...

Get your lies together nxt time

Now every Dick on NLAND Now has a say unto say nah KUSH matter dey on board...

Op continue Lying just to make front page...

One day you Go jam better Aro strike Chief wey go give you the cultist relationship you are clamoring for here on NLAND...

kontinue

cos u lie over notin..doesn't mean evryone does
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Jerrick(m): 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
myfantasies:
Well op i think it's up to you

If u leave him he will think dat u will reveal his secret, nd he will try to harm u

Nd if you stay, his rivals might harm u just to get to him

Be very careful

Wat ever decisions u make will either make or break u
The relationship is still early... She can break it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction / Life Of The Australian Playboy Bachelor / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.