Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? (49373 Views)

Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her / My Boyfriend Said His Father Like To Fvck Me! I'm Confused. / My Boyfriend Said His Dating Me Because I Look Like Genevieve (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by brojoshua: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
It depends on you. Ahab loved and married Jezebel. If someone loves Satan, let her go and marry Satan. But it is good and right for each of us to be good and also to make friend with person and people that are good. The word of God says, "He who walks with wise men will be wise, but the companions of fools will be destroyed." So be a good and godly daughter and walk with those who fear the Lord and also flee from lusts and sins of fornication and the likes

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by rinzylee(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Geraldyne:
Hi,
I've been single since my first relationship turned toxic and recently I met a guy, a student like me who's so into me...we got talking and I found out dat we have a lot in common and a relationship might work for us..we were friends for over a month till he recently asked me out which I accepted since I like him already...he's nice,loving and caring...
Fast forward to two nights ago, he called and said he had something important to tell me about himself, that he's so in love with me and don't wanna get hurt when I get to leave him if I found out that ugly part of him, I got scared and told him to meet me up and tell me face to face which he did last night, he said he's a very deadly cultist and has killed a lot of people who stood in his way,he also said that he's a Lord or whatever and said many creepy things that scared me..he showed me d marks all over his back and I got goosebumps instantly,he was crying while saying this and I cried too..
I told him that I'll see him later and I've been dodging his calls since,had to leave school early today so he won't see me..
Right now,I have a lotta things running through my mind and am confused..
Should I continue this relationship knowing that am dealing with a deadly cultist or should I quit while it's still early??
fellow nairalanders help me

Thanks..

No Stay my dear sister. .... This is not a topic for discussion. He that associates with a killer has same fate. Run for your life. Tell him you can't. Trust me he would start threatening you. Face your studies and graduate from school

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Adewumiadedeji3(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
Geraldyne:
Hi,
I've been single since my first relationship turned toxic and recently I met a guy, a student like me who's so into me...we got talking and I found out dat we have a lot in common and a relationship might work for us..we were friends for over a month till he recently asked me out which I accepted since I like him already...he's nice,loving and caring...
Fast forward to two nights ago, he called and said he had something important to tell me about himself, that he's so in love with me and don't wanna get hurt when I get to leave him if I found out that ugly part of him, I got scared and told him to meet me up and tell me face to face which he did last night, he said he's a very deadly cultist and has killed a lot of people who stood in his way,he also said that he's a Lord or whatever and said many creepy things that scared me..he showed me d marks all over his back and I got goosebumps instantly,he was crying while saying this and I cried too..
I told him that I'll see him later and I've been dodging his calls since,had to leave school early today so he won't see me..
Should I continue this relationship knowing that am dealing with a deadly cultist or should I quit while it's still early??

Thanks..

MY DEAR CULTIST ARE HUMAN BEIGN AS WELL AND SOME SRE CARING AND NICE IF U LOVE HIM AND U CAN PERSUADE HIM TO RENOUNCE WHICH IS NOT EASY THOUGH, AND AGAIN WHAT MIGHT COME AFTER IT IF HE RENOUNCE OR NOT ARE U RTEADY TO STAND BY HIM AT DAT TIME OF TRIAL IF HE RENOUNCE OR NOT THINK ABOUT UR FUTURE UR FAMILY AND UTMOST TURN TO GOD

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by micheal77766(m): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
edimolu:

Yes na....before nko.......if u like kill ursef

Thats a biz of ur own ooo[quote][/quote][code][/code][sup][/sup][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Anyway just to be on the safe said let me help you out briefly! A lord is actually a code name for a member of the buccaneers association of nigeria (BAN)......all that graduate crap is dust! Real talk!

A graduate is called SALTED LORD

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
How can he be a student and also be a lord? In my school, you must graduate to be a lord. Anyway, I don't date cultists, you shouldn't too for your own safety, they may be looking for him and use you as an example by shooting you in his stead.

I think she want to say that the guy is a Capone-No 1.
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
lol I only know about kings and bst
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

More nonsense! The NBM boys are referred to as sevens Wise or Milordy! A word is enough 4 the wise....I have fed you enough now let's keep derailing! tongue

Lol... You're the one saying nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by micheal77766(m): 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=Alphamale2017 post=55515875] are cultists not humans den y we scared of them
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by BrighTPosh007: 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] my sister their is fire on the mountain run run ruN
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by micheal77766(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
I dont have anything against such people...............Based on logistics
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by erico2k2(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Anyway just to be on the safe said let me help you out briefly! A lord is actually a code name for a member of the buccaneers association of nigeria (BAN)......all that graduate crap is dust! Real talk!
What is thier number one man called ? ?
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Emmbanny(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
You Have To Be Careful With Him, But Stop Dodging Him Because He Might Change His Mind And Decide To Attack You. You May Be The One To Change Him To Better Person. Be Prayerful
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by divinelypruned(f): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
embarassedHmmm. U better not start what u can't finish oo. On your marks set goooo. don't look back :PHmmm. U better not start what u can't finish oo. On your marks set goooo. don't look back
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
Davash222:
You were misinformed young lady or better still, don't say what you dont know. Buccaneers are called lords too.

@Op. Maybe he's trying to scare you. Can't imagine a cultist telling a lady that he's a cultist. Besides, BAN are peaceful. 99%intelligence, 1%ruggedity.

1% ruggedity?
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by micheal77766(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
lord or no lord frat is frat
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Joiceee(f): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
ToriBlue:
Na me tell her say make she go dey date her fellow student talk more of a cultist? Please think out of the box, what do girls gain from dating their fellow student? Just to end up doing countless abortions and end up with a broken heart.
true talk
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by micheal77766(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
oluwa is @ reach
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Sultty(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Geraldyne:
Hi,

Thanks..

r u for real And u r still here on nairaland asking for what to do when u already know d answer to ur question.... U will run ur leg no go touch ground only pray he and his goons do not threaten u afterwards

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by dnawah(m): 1:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
Geraldyne:
Hi,

Thanks..

him don chop u?if no,go do thanks giving 1stbut why not give christ a chance?he is the only boyfriend that will never disappoint u ok.if he do hold me responsible.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by NERO2015(m): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
Tell him you can not date him but you can only be his friend.Please do not run from him because he might think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by opara28(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
na only God dey save person ooo....op ur actually stucked in d middle cuz either way u mite get hurt....but sincerely u nid to run for ur life b4 u become a target of revenge from other cults.
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by RichlyOBS(m): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2017
Geraldyne:
Hi,

Thanks..

my dear go on with your guy no problem, you are always covered..... people like that protect their gf more than anyone else believe me
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by roxell120(m): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
HUG AND KISS HIM VERY WELL. DO U HEAR ME?I WILL LEND YOU MY HANDKERCHIEF WHEN YOU FINISH DOING THAT

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by CalebIkechi(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
Continue with the relationship
Odeh

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by erico2k2(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
DBriteLitehouse:

I think she want to say that the guy is a Capone-No 1.
The capon is number one the Lord is thier field marshal ie lead the death squard .that's why the OP's bf told her he has killed many cos people die by hum or by his order . At every heat he is in front . U have to be a devil to be the Lord in your Confra even floor members who pay dues don't know thier Lord he is only in the shadows during thier bush meetings . No names but bush names.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by emmysexxy(f): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
Geraldyne:

oga please help me or not.. what I look like has notin to do with my request.. thanks..
OP YOUR CASE IS CRITICAL,LAST YEAR YOU POSTED HERE THAT YOUR B.F WANTS TO KILL YOU WITH SEX,AND NOW YOUR B.F IS A CULTIST.HMM WHO DEY DO YOU THIS THING?

13 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by giantstrides(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
torqque7:
Mtcheew child's play..smh lord kor saviour ni,rubbish talk,brainless bf with a running mouth+weak game(Pvssy niggas)and clueless O.p with very Lil experience. Anyway you are just scared for nothing@O.p ..you can be friends but don't date a dude like that who runs his mouth like tap.Same category of guys who will tell the whole school when they fvck a girl.

Confirm yarn...

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by cooltola(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
Who lives by the sword will die by the sword; you cannot live in peace with murderer even if he repents.
Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by InvertedHammer: 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2017
Geraldyne:
Hi,

Thanks..

Don't quit the relationship.
The world is overpopulated and we need natural selection to get rid of misfits especially when the misfits make themselves sitting ducks.

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by bignero: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Geraldyne:
Hi,

Thanks..

let him go( ur best bet) but slowly...because ,its a thin line between love and hate...from being in love, he couldbe ur worst night mare

like someone said...which is great..give ur life to christ AND JOIN A CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP..at least you willhave back up and if you get serious here, he will leave you alone by himself

stay with him, and stay in love and be a target for all his rivals...

your in a very dire situation, all the above options dont guranty your safety such a senseless human that kills in the name of cultisim, is a potential psyco, changing schools is your best option...how ever if thats too much, ur best bet is the above options

those saying you should keep his secrets arent thinking well...not saying u should broadcast his secrets...if hes as deadly as u make him out to be..hes already a known cultist by other people..you are the one that dont know him, trust me if u ask others about him, they will give u more stories...,for ur safety NOW...tell some one close to u,because ur not safe for now

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? by Seamareggae(m): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
Geraldyne:

oga please help me or not.. what I look like has notin to do with my request.. thanks..
So he should help you, decide who to date..

Pls keep dating him until he becomes number 1...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.