Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies (57909 Views)

"If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by whitebeard(m): 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2017
DanXplore:

chop knuckle
gbam.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2017
See them oooooooooooo

Liar liar pants on fire

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by cloud9usher: 12:02am On Jun 09, 2017
Rozaybb:
as if naija men can withstand rich ladies..wen a naija lady is very rich out of hardwork una go dey fear say she go take over as d man of d house....the thing is naija men are intimidated by rich ladies..ladies at d end try hustle for yah money abeg and marry and already made dude biko

You must be referring to your village men back in your village to say men can't withstand rich ladies and are intimidated by them, what a pathetic excuse to be complacent with depending on men for money, mention rich women in Nigeria today and almost all of them are married, so what are you saying?

The fact is just that most Nigerian ladies are too lazy and want to be spoon fed the good things of life. Already made men are looking for already made women as well to marry and not financial liabilities like most Nigerian ladies, already made men would only use and dump those of you who are depending on such men.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by kechywillz(m): 9:54am On Jun 09, 2017
uyiekpenn:
you're very correct. Most guys want to be rich just to impress cheap girls. I want to be rich to be able take care of my lovely mom who has suffered a lot for me and my siblings, my dad who invested in me and also to put a smile on the faces of those who don't have. That's my aim of wanting to be rich.
If I see u,I will buy u a bottle of beer
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by uyiekpenn(m): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2017
kechywillz:

If I see u,I will buy u a bottle of beer
Bros na origin I dey take. E no go bad if you add like 2 plates of goat pepper soup join.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by kechywillz(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
uyiekpenn:
Bros na origin I dey take. E no go bad if you add like 2 plates of goat pepper soup join.
Lol... Baba were u dey make I run u one
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by uyiekpenn(m): 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
kechywillz:

Lol... Baba were u dey make I run u one
hahahhaa. I dey B-side (Benin)
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by kechywillz(m): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
uyiekpenn:
hahahhaa. I dey B-side (Benin)
Chai!!! If say u position my area(pH) I for bottle wella cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Already made man mbok. From experience struggling men are bunches of ingrate. When they are made you no longer fall in their class, dump u and get another. They are never grateful, just few are real and acknowledge their woman when there are finally rich
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
megareal:
I prefer a man who hasn't arrived yet, but still on the right path to getting there.
wow i guess i'm on the right track as my serendipity directed me to your comment.
Actually i'm on the right lane to success on my career path as i'm vibrant, ambitious, full of vigour and prospects.
Anyway i'm Udeme by name and I'd be so pleased if we could have a te-te-a-te-te via a platform like whatsapp or gmail so we could adumbrate and elucidate more. .
What do you think?
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by izobemheuwaize: 11:35am On Jun 19, 2017
nikkypearl:
a struggling ready made guy is better!

what are you saying please give a straight answer.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2017
Dreamscometrue:
Never go for a struggling man because they are bunch of ingrates.They will treat you like trash
Please read to the end... the beginning seems harsh but I just had to be truthful....

I was feeling really bad for you then I saw this.... like WTF is wrong with you? so because your fvcked up b@stard ingrate of a husband left you even after you stood by him, you the decide to use his stupidity and ungratefulness to as a yardstick for all struggling men? how then are you any different from your idiot of a husband when you are instigating women to be gold diggers because you made the "Mistake" of being a supportive woman.... Madam pls, in as much as you are in a dilemma right now, do not talk senseless. As for your husband, karma always knows how to cook a poisonous meal that seems delicious but toxic. one ingrate is not the end of the meaning of life. relationships break if not good. the only difference between a boyfriend girlfriend relationship and marriages are the rings and family consent to both of you sleeping together. other than that, they re both the same. break ups hurt. that's how it is. get a grip and move on at your own pace. you didn't do anything abominable so don't fret about how you re going to face your family. if Anything, they will do all they can to put smiles on your face. take heart love....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man / Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.