Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies (57905 Views)

"If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by bitcoinvin(m): 8:02am On Jun 08, 2017
Ifakiland:
My desire to get rich isn't so a gal can say yes to me or not...I wanna get rich cos I love been rich.
I need guys to AV dat mentality stop pursuing wealth to impress this hoes...pursue wealth for ur own good.

pure talk bro!!!.God bless u.
Most of them,Them Papa Broke die before them marry their mama.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by loswhite(m): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2017
RapportNaija:

Smh! So your woman should come and be your business partner in your marriage huh? 60/40 - You sound really lazy grin So what if your woman decides that her 40 goes to her family support or whatever but not to contribute to you? Will you chase her (in Patience Jonathan's voice), will you? And what happens when she starts earning enough to meet you 150/200 to your 100% You will resign so she can take over from contributing abi? Smh women run for this one - he is the type that would legit lay claims to your legit earnings. No woman does good with this type of men!
woman wrappering...why can't u leave the women to comment...abi u be female?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by sekem: 8:03am On Jun 08, 2017
borntoR35:
[/b][b] friend u got him wrong, he didn't say that u shouldn't achieve ur own dreams or potential but rather look for some one that can complement u Or would marry a guy who doesn't have any good vision of the future for himself and his wifeee. Likewise even if he does have dream, he must be working towards achieving them

If you are a potential yourself, there will no much need for looking for someone who will COMPLETE you.

Encourage women to have and work on their own dreams too and not to look for a man working on his own dream

It's that simple

nobleblood:

Most things come in pairs in this world. Don't get carried away with the whole ideal of women liberation. Men/ women alike are in one big whole relationship. Its difficult to archieve the right kind of successes. Without the right person by your side.

I'm not about women liberation

I'm about HUMAN liberation

You and I know that task becomes easier when all hands are on deck

Not when someone sits down and says she's waiting or hunting for someone with potential to do the job

That's stupid

If eventually I have female children, I will definitely teach them how to be independent on their own

Most of these useless girls who are looking for someone to leech on were not given the right orientation and you can now see where that has got us now

If we should be teaching girls to hunt for men with the so called potentials rather than working on their own potentials; then we might as well tell the girls to stop going to school because the money that is being wasted in training them could be used in developing a man with potential somewhere.

Like I said earlier, I'm all about HUMAN liberation.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by od501: 8:03am On Jun 08, 2017
nikkypearl:
a struggling ready made guy is better!

ma friend no lie to ur sef! be specific Wich one be "struggling ready made guy " it's either struggling or already made. Na so una wan dance fall for moni u no even kw how it was made. last last u claim d man doesn't respect u! Wen u have finally made ur sef a cheaply purchased commodity.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by creepsyme(f): 8:21am On Jun 08, 2017
uyiekpenn:
you're very correct. Most guys want to be rich just to impress cheap girls. I want to be rich to be able take care of my lovely mom who has suffered a lot for me and my siblings, my dad who invested in me and also to put a smile on the faces of those who don't have. That's my aim of wanting to be rich.
Correct! But u need a wife that can support this odawise the house go small for una. Ladies of nowadays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by marvin902(m): 8:23am On Jun 08, 2017
the money am making aint for any bloody lady.. undecided undecided undecided undecided
i hustle for me and peeps
finished
#Gold-diggers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by uyiekpenn(m): 8:28am On Jun 08, 2017
creepsyme:
Correct! But u need a wife that can support this odawise the house go small for una. Ladies of nowadays
you're very correct. Bro for the time being I'm not interested in any relationship. I spend all my money on my family, those who have been there from the struggle and myself. If I don't take care of myself and family who would?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by uyiekpenn(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2017
VcStunner:
you're already rich fam... you just not there yet... keep grinding
respect king.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by uyiekpenn(m): 8:31am On Jun 08, 2017
favoured78:

This is impressive. But I hope it won't make you a selfish person to your own wife and kids. There are men who are Philanthropist to people outside, but their home suffers....they make rules such as I the man will pay fees but you the woman will provide for clothing and partly feeding, they forget she is a help meet.........this is no excuse for women though ,as I love women to be financially independent , it earns them some respect.
kids would surely have the best of things I couldn't have when i was their age.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by uyiekpenn(m): 8:35am On Jun 08, 2017
anigbajumo:

Gud but u omitted your unborn kids which is necessary.
Bros if my children no chop my money who else wan chop am?
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Dasgoro: 8:43am On Jun 08, 2017
Wrong question !
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by ivolt: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
You have a point, but the truth is that many career women remain single because they prefer to be involved with 'senior men', most of whom are already married. Sure, some of them are pompous because they've 'made it', but its their insistence on going for men they can 'gain' from that causes them to remain single. For instance, most ladies in my office would rather go after the 'ogas' than their mates. There's a primal urge encoded in your genes to mate with virile men, only over the years virility has transformed from raw physical strength to power and authority, which goes hand in hand with wealth and position. These days whenever people say I need a wife when they see me doing house chores, I ask them if they mean house girl. If I can disdain society's dogmatic belief that women are glorified house girls, you can stop seeing men as a means to escape penury. There's nothing wrong in getting a job and marrying a man that isn't ten times richer than you.

Women going for men of higher status is also a symptom of our ultra-patriachal society.
It is not just about the "gain", it is also about being fairly judged by society.
For a man with equal or lower financial status, almost every disagreement in their union
is seen in the light of wealth or fame, where the woman will be accused of trying to wear the trousers
in the home just because she is wealthy.

There was a thread about Omotola's husband going to get foodstuff in the market,
if only you see the vituperations poured on her for turning her husband to "houseboy",
some vowed never to have anything to do with independent women,
some even suggested that the husband is a disgrace and is not man enough to be
married.
Such comments will never have come up if the man was of higher status, in that
case, people will tag him as being romantic.

So women hedging there bet with a man of higher status is a smart strategy
since majority of men aren't too comfortable with equal or higher status women,
as Nigerian men change their views of marriage from a "Master-servant" relationship
to a cooperative partnership, the rate of independent women going for
"senior men" will decrease.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Aisien11(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2017
loswhite:
Yes o... Good advice but remember say when u no get money pass the advise to your wife so she can do the needful...
,nor be lie Blooda
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by holluphemydavid(m): 9:35am On Jun 08, 2017
ladies over to u
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by cristianisraeli: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2017
nigerian ladies can tell lies..none of them want a struggling man i swear...they will frustrate ur life..only 5% of nigerian women can stay with a struggling man...one lady said something and shes right..every rich man today struggled..unless silver spoon boys ...eg..davido..lol
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2017
chijokz:
God bless u dear... Are u single?
Amen,and God bless u too.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2017
Gotze1:
Why you dey tempt person with your dp like this na.

Lol,Dats wat u get for snooping.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:52am On Jun 08, 2017
hollywater:
This is why you always fail exam. The topic say, struggling man or already made and not semi. Take note.

If I fail the exam nko? Is it ur fail? tongue
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:56am On Jun 08, 2017
basty:

Reason people failed examination, already made or struggling man.

Were you asked otherwise? Olodo

If I fail the exam nko? How is dat ur headache? Mr sabinus.U r calling me Olodo yet, ur country is been ruled by a dullard who can't even pronounce the name of his VP.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2017
Emilord:
Reasonable thinking. If not that I have a girl friend now,I would have
slided into your DM...lol

Nice one.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by judgedredd22(m): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2017
nikkypearl:
a struggling ready made guy is better!

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2017
Johnsown1:
Give me your number,i want to give u a ring
. cheesy
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 08, 2017
RapportNaija:
Smh! So your woman should come and be your business partner in your marriage huh? 60/40 - You sound really lazy grin So what if your woman decides that her 40 goes to her family support or whatever but not to contribute to you? Will you chase her (in Patience Jonathan's voice), will you? And what happens when she starts earning enough to meet you 150/200 to your 100% You will resign so she can take over from contributing abi? Smh women run for this one - he is the type that would legit lay claims to your legit earnings. No woman does good with this type of men!
Lol. Bro your rationale is hilarious. I don't have a head for business, so I'm not looking for a business partner or investor. When I talk about my wife complementing me financially, I mean her being capable of pulling her weight. By God's grace I can live in relative comfort for the rest of my life if I remain single, so its not like I want to chop her money. By the time you factor in kids, family expenses (hospital bills etc), upkeep for the wife (and possibly her family members) you'll see that my salary would hardly be enough for us to live a comfortable life. If I remain single and spend my money wisely, I should be able to build a house and possibly invest in one business or the other in the near future. Are you saying I should marry a housewife so I can divert all the funds for my future plans to maintain my wife? Women talk about wanting 'made men', what they don't seem to realise is that more often than not, these men acquired their cars, houses and businesses through self discipline and by marrying industrious women that did not only help them save their money, but also contributed to their 'success'. It would take me a few years to achieve the status of being made and I'd rather not get married in my late 30s or early 40s. That's why I said I want to marry someone financially independent, not so I can eat her money, but so that I won't have to give up my plans to acquire the things that most ladies insist a man should have. Its not that I won't contribute to the family's welfare, it'd just take a little longer for my plans to come to fruition, as opposed to if I'd been single and dedicated all my resources to those plans. How many young men are 'made'? If a lady wants to marry a young made man, she'd probably have to either go for an armed robber/yahoo boy, anybody that has access to looted public funds (including politicians, their family members/associates and 'lucky' contractors that are given bogus contracts etc) or they settle for old (possibly married) rich men like directors, general managers, business tycoons etc. The point is, how many young (say under or early 30s) made men are there that earned their money through honest means or inheritance? They exist, but are they enough for majority of ladies to insist on marrying them? Remember the issue here isn't women marrying men that can take care of them, its them wanting to marry made men.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Johnsown1(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

. cheesy

Yes na, cos ur good material, i swear
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2017
Johnsown1:

Yes na, cos ur good material, i swear
Wow! thank u very seriously.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Gkemz: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2017
The first lady hit the hammer at the head. I like her explanation.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by babapressy(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2017
My wife Maried me while I was struggling but today we are ok but the well to do guy she initially wanted to marry later got married to another lady but they are divorced now
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Gotze1: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Lol,Dats wat u get for snooping.
grin, you go good for kitchen n d oza loom.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Teegelop(f): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2017
whitebeard:
I won't reveal my wealth to any woman I wanna marry until after the marriage
No way no how, a lady will still have a sense of what you are up to from your look/ dressing
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by johnnyloroun: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2017
The trick that will get him back?

He will be forced to come back to you?

Did he leave you? Do this now...

He will NEED to get back with you?

-------------
I want to give you an ingenious little trick that
will burn your ex with so much emotional urgency
that he will find himself feeling strong internal impulses
to come back to you.

Discover it here...

=>http://YOURCLICKBANKID.hookex./?pid=women
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by johnnyloroun: 11:01am On Jun 08, 2017
Get him back by playing with his mind?

He will be forced to come back to you?

Plant the idea of getting back together in his head?

Force your ex to chase you HARD?

Will he ever come back? Open this!

-------------

Do you know how to make your ex run after you
by playing with his mind?

It involves doing something sneaky with his primal
brain, follow this link to discover what I'm talking about...

=> http://YOURCLICKBANKID.hookex./?pid=women
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by alexis007(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2017
EFX001:
My mother told me a story about how she met my father. She knew he had something but he was sleeping on the floor with four of his brothers. while my mother was the secretary to Bolingo hotels back then when he was alive and living in Lagos, before he built the Abuja hotel. Anyways, they got married, my dad built an empire worth millions. My mum says, God has a way of hiding the answers and opening things up when the heart is right. God is not a fool. Even the wisest man on earth is foolish to God. When a man makes his money before a lady comes, he'll kick her out if she annoys him. He's mother will protect him form that gold digging wife. Enough said
I personally liked this post because of the last two sentences. It takes a lady to tell you what another lady actually is. If a mother is vigilant and vibrant, a leeching h0e is never going to have a field day.

Ladies, abeg...una no come dis world to just make up, marry and born pikin. Abi una go nursery, primary, secondary and university for nothing?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.