Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies (57884 Views)

"If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by bestdan50: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
struggling man
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Caustics: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
nikkypearl:
a struggling ready made guy is better!
My madam. you are still on this forum? cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2017
I watch the video and I just laughed, I see lies everywhere...all those naija girls forming I love struggling guys....common kip kwayet!!!! Naija girls 97% love already made guys. Even guys with potential a graduate earning small salary doing some biz Dem no go look him side then make one guy pull over with one wicked rover evoque then see the girls reaction....abegi make I go struggle make my money jor....i won't be decieved

9 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
lovelygurl:

Struggling guy
LION detected!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by rozayx5(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
you can struggle till eternity

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

anyway

me i dont date broke hoees
i know where i meet ma bosschickz running firms, and companies

so that saves me the gold digger problem cool

3 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by LydayBobo(m): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
White lies
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by anigbajumo(m): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2017
uyiekpenn:
you're very correct. Most guys want to be rich just to impress cheap girls. I want to be rich to be able take care of my lovely mom who has suffered a lot for me and my siblings, my dad who invested in me and also to put a smile on the faces of those who don't have. That's my aim of wanting to be rich.

Gud but u omitted your unborn kids which is necessary.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by DanielTos(m): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Some ladies don't know precisely which one to opt in. Whether the already or struggle. Just choose some one that will make your life sweet and joyable.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by pennywys(m): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Every successful guy has a lady behind his success story, therefore no bitch should hope for a vacant in a ready made man.

This is the very reason most women grow to menopause with get a husband, cos no guy will be ready to abandon who were there for him during the storm and trial and marry a walkabout

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by snyperboi(m): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
And she will open her dirty mouth to say she prefer an already made man as if she was there during the struggling days of the man.... Girls of these days are savages angry

4 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
uyiekpenn:
you're very correct. Most guys want to be rich just to impress cheap girls. I want to be rich to be able take care of my lovely mom who has suffered a lot for me and my siblings, my dad who invested in me and also to put a smile on the faces of those who don't have. That's my aim of wanting to be rich.
You've got a good head on your shoulders... Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by emmaitive(m): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
vanida6:
Already made man tongue
Hmmmmm
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Sterope(f): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
Like you have any to begin with?undecided
whitebeard:
I won't reveal my wealth to any woman I wanna marry until after the marriage
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Michellla(f): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:

Please explain... How can a made man be struggling?
Don't you worry your little weave about it smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Sammyblaq(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Those looking 4 already made...Pray u are not used to complete jazz(mezuo ogwu).

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2017
They all made sense anyway.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by emmaitive(m): 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
SirJeffry:
Maybe you wanna marry an oyibo cos an average Naija girl can stay in Lagos and see your pocket in Abujagrin
Lolzzzz
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by ivolt: 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Interesting topic. I think guys should also be concerned about the caliber of lady they'll like to end up with. These days its better to spend the rest of your life with somebody that can significantly complement you financially. Personally I've always said I'd never consider a lady that can't at least meet me 40% of the way, because I have so many projects lined up and our contributions will be 60-40. So the question isn't really what type of guy you 'prefer' its what kind of guy you meet up to. There's nothing wrong with being unemployed or earning peanuts and praying for a rich man to give you a life sha. You can either beat your chest with pride and say you want a man you can complement significantly or you humbly beg for a made man to rescue you from poverty. Your own worth should determine your taste in men. Though TBH I personally don't respect girls that think because they're fine they should get a made man, I only respect women that work hard to make an honest living, instead of leeching off their daddies and sugar daddies/yahoo boyfriends.

uyiekpenn:
I can't date or even marry a woman who's not financially stable herself. If I'm earning 1m naira per month, my wife must be earning nothing less than 500-800k per month. No girl wants a struggling man but they forget that even the already made man was once a struggling man too.

Guys with this mentality are actually less than 5% of Nigerian men,
so the girls are in safe hands.

Women didn't just wake up one morning and feel entitled to already
made men, they are simply responding to the message being sent
by men themselves.

The truth is women who pursue financial independence are less successful
in getting married, this is because they are assumed to be disrespectful,
arrogant and too busy to build a home.

So you won't blame ladies who focus on searching and waiting for the
ready made man, it is what society celebrates and reward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Michellla(f): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
iPurge:
u mean u want to b Oliver twistess?
No harm in that cheesy
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by hinograce: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Are all already made guys bad, proud,wife beaters? Are all struggling men good, humble, lovers? What is the guarantee that the man u struggled with will not beat or treat u like trash when he becomes made? What is the guarantee that the already made man will remain made forever? This is my humble logomaki and this logomaki I give without lokwapatial.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by ChiefSweetus: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Interesting topic. I think guys should also be concerned about the caliber of lady they'll like to end up with. These days its better to spend the rest of your life with somebody that can significantly complement you financially. Personally I've always said I'd never consider a lady that can't at least meet me 40% of the way, because I have so many projects lined up and our contributions will be 60-40. So the question isn't really what type of guy you 'prefer' its what kind of guy you meet up to. There's nothing wrong with being unemployed or earning peanuts and praying for a rich man to give you a life sha. You can either beat your chest with pride and say you want a man you can complement significantly or you humbly beg for a made man to rescue you from poverty. Your own worth should determine your taste in men. Though TBH I personally don't respect girls that think because they're fine they should get a made man, I only respect women that work hard to make an honest living, instead of leeching off their daddies and sugar daddies/yahoo boyfriends.
Let's have a drink sometime. You have a good head on your shoulders.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by ChiefSweetus: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
ivolt:

Guys with this mentality are actually less than 5% of Nigerian men,
so the girls are in safe hands.

Women didn't just wake up one morning and feel entitled to already
made men, they are simply responding to the message being sent
by men themselves.

The truth is women who pursue financial independence are less successful
in getting married, this is because they are assumed to be disrespectful,
arrogant and too busy to build a home.

So you won't blame ladies who focus on searching and waiting for the
ready made man, it is what society celebrates and reward.
Fair rejoinder.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nickymezor(f): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
May go fr the former.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by rozayx5(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
uyiekpenn:
I can't date or even marry a woman who's not financially stable herself. If I'm earning 1m naira per month, my wife must be earning nothing less than 500-800k per month. No girl wants a struggling man but they forget that even the already made man was once a struggling man too.

cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by emmaitive(m): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
i also prefer already made woman too..who one carry last
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Ibj50(m): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
whitebeard:
I won't reveal my wealth to any woman I wanna marry until after the marriage
shiro ige-whitebeard
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
Most of these ladies have really bad reasons for not accepting 'all ready made guys' . He's not gona respect or beat you up. Seriously ? So 'struggling guys ' just because they are still hustling will automatically respect or not physically abuse you ? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by emerazz(m): 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
refiner:
Already made man... lipsrsealed

and ur name is refiner?? wat are u refining? if u can't refine a man.. lolzz

5 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by nahzyla: 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
The problem with marrying a struggling guy is that they will start chasing women up and down if they eventually get rich, forgetting the wife that suffered with them in the past.
Men these days are not serious at all. You want a woman to contribute almost the same thing you bring financially but you won't contribute in her house work like cooking for the family once in a while or bathing kids, taking them to and from school.
You want a woman that will contribute and taking care of your lazy behinds while at the same time she is 1000% submissive and humble and always does whatever you say.

That's not possible.

The premise of women being submissive is built on the fact that men provide for them and for the entire family. If you are no longer providers then on what grounds can you beat your chest to call yourself the leader of the house? Get this into your heads, all you lazy men, the minute your wife joins you on providing for the family then you have relinquished and given up some aspects of your leadership and superiority to her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by emerazz(m): 11:12pm On Jun 07, 2017
even men are commenting dia choice of man ayam not understanding o
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by sisisioge: 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Na to choose carefully o grin
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by sisisioge: 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
Na to choose carefully o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.