Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,325 members, 7,829,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions (55638 Views)

Kano Govt Approves Death Penalty For Kidnappers. This Raises Questions... / Rivers PDP Raises Questions, As ‘missing’ EO Resurfaces At INEC Office. / Fayose Raises Alarm Over Strange Movements Around His Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by coldsummer: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
H
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by botad(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
What is this one saying?
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
every politician na thief
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Ngokafor(f): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Chai, they ve reduced BMC salary to the extent many of them are now fighting the government indirectly

.. cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Smooyis(m): 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
Oshoko baba. Always very frank and straight to the point

11 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by emmygzy(m): 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
sarrki:
All of our politicians be it pdp or apc are corrupt
them no dey give you bmc salary again?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Boyooosa(m): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
sounding as if he is innocent. How many of these kind of discoveries were even made in the recent past government. That point 5 makes no sense at all!
Whatever way, God will judge una, either Hay Fee See or Fee Dee Fee!
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by ruggedized1: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2017
Seriously
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by michoim(m): 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Biased as expected.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by anyaekekehinde(m): 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Salient questions,
The most Profound is, +does NIA own the apartment ?

Fg most tell us Who owns the apartment

I care less about the money, who owns the apartment or who rented it out

7 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by deriod(m): 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
valid question raised ,but I'm sure tge questions won't be addressed rather d messenger will be attacked .

13 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by ephi123(f): 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ngokafor:

.. cheesy grin grin

I join you to laugh cheesy grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Nonochi: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Buhari is a disgrace to this nation seriously

13 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by eyinjuege: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Amaechi the big thief is the owner

Osokomole may you live long to see your enemies downfall

He should come and claim it if he's the owner, and explain his access to such an amount, otherwise the money should remain confiscated.

They should just put the money into the education sector.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by ralphmi(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
Most foolish governor of the year
Stupid being
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Bollinger(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
Aufbauh:
My joy is that the ultimate gainer in this saga is Nigeria and Nigerians irrespective of any narrative.

Whether the money belongs to an opposition member, member of the ruling party or the NIA is trying to cover up for someone is secondary to the recovery of the money.

Who will found his missing item and won't be excited and eager to take it back? Or would rather be engrossed in who stole it or where was it found.

Can't wait for the court to declare it status as permanent forfeiture.

Lol. If you believe that then you can believe anything. You talk as if Nigeria is the epitome of decency and honesty. This is just a delay in the process. The money will still end in the wrong hands eventually. Remember, Nigeria is still one of the most corrupt countries in the world where ridiculous stories like these emanate. In normal societies, the culprits would have been apprehended by now. Not in Nigeria.

P.S OBJ, Abacha and IBB stole a hundred times more than this and nothing happened.

8 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by nkemdi89(f): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
I tire for Nigeria, but I still have hope that things will be better, after all it took me ten years to discover my lovely starch is being sold in Owerri, after waybilling it all these years from Lagos my banga soup now have a partner lol.

5 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by donmalcolm21(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
ephi123:

hahahahaha

don't mind them, they are conveniently singing a different chorus now. Bunch of hypocrites like the master they serve.

cheesy cheesy
We will burst their bubble, they can't hide under their PATRIOTISM to fool anyone

6 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by agabaI23(m): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Aufbauh:
My joy is that the ultimate gainer in this saga is Nigeria and Nigerians irrespective of any narrative.

Whether the money belongs to an opposition member, member of the ruling party or the NIA is trying to cover up for someone is secondary to the recovery of the money.

Who will found his missing item and won't be excited and eager to take it back? Or would rather be engrossed in who stole it or where was it found.

Like seriously? All of a sudden you are not interested in jailing the person involved?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Ngokafor(f): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
ephi123:

I join you to laugh cheesy grin grin

..Abeg join me my sis lets have a good laugh..That comment cracked me up.. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by ephi123(f): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
donmalcolm21:
We will burst their bubble, they can't hide under their PATRIOTISM to fool anyone

Patriotism my foot.
It is the money they will collect that drives the nonsense they type up and down. Bunch of jokers.

10 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by charlove(m): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=Aufbauh post=55599461]My joy is that the ultimate gainer in this saga is Nigeria and Nigerians irrespective of any narrative.

how much v u gained from the previous monies recovered?

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by xynerise: 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
I seriously want to know what date the money was printed.

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by offor88(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Government of Propaganda!!! God will eventually see us through in this country

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by ephi123(f): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ngokafor:

..Abeg join me my sis lets have a good laugh..That comment cracked me up.. cheesy

It was darn hilarious I tell you cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Samuelking4280(m): 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Aufbauh:

SMH

9 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by eagleeye2: 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Call him names, but please look closely at the questions he raised. The youths of Nigeria can keep playing the Ostrich. But it's your future and mine that is being destroyed.

7 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by tonio2wo: 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Aufbauh:

Of course you will not mind d owner because its an apc stalwart that owns it! If it had belonged to anybody associated with d opposition zombies like you would have wanked cum all over this thread.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by donmalcolm21(m): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ngokafor:

.. cheesy grin grin
We can't allow them to change the music to Blues when we ve decked on Afro for our highlife song.

Sarrki don't need to change his speech now because he will be used as a bullet for the e-war in the horizon.

10 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by shammah1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Your senses are resetting little by little
sarrki:
All of our politicians be it pdp or apc are corrupt

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by TPAND(f): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
APCHEET. Buhari your government is the most hypocritical in the history of the world

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC / Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.