Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions (55641 Views)

Kano Govt Approves Death Penalty For Kidnappers. This Raises Questions... / Rivers PDP Raises Questions, As ‘missing’ EO Resurfaces At INEC Office. / Fayose Raises Alarm Over Strange Movements Around His Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by mastermaestro(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Aufbauh:
My joy is that the ultimate gainer in this saga is Nigeria and Nigerians irrespective of any narrative.

Whether the money belongs to an opposition member, member of the ruling party or the NIA is trying to cover up for someone is secondary to the recovery of the money.

Who will found his missing item and won't be excited and eager to take it back? Or would rather be engrossed in who stole it or where was it found.

Can't wait for the court to declare it status as permanent forfeiture.

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Optimist88(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
0b10010011:

Nothing happens in Ekiti apart from there Governor bleating all over te media!

Absolutely nothing happens in the refugee camp!

Your poo up there makes you a living but slowpoke man! Though he has not done the best we wanted but he's done something and his best in Ekiti my loving state!
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by zanga420: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
obembet:
Well, I have been expecting your comments on the issue Mr. Fayose... Sincerely speaking, u ask the right questions....

But your yansh still dey open here and

U have many query to answer ooo

All of you are criminal
the point has never being the political class being corrupt. Majority of them are and have questions to answer. The point is if you say I'm going to curb this decay, this rot then do it genuinely, no matter whose ox is gored. Happenings show that it's still paddy paddy stuffs. Which mares the whole process. Cos as you shield your paddy dem, they also loot, embezzle and do corrupt things. So we run in cycles, corruption continues.
Even if it's my father that's arrested, let him go to competent court and clear his name, same with others. The govts paddy dem cannot be covered and you're chanting fighting corruption. Thanks
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by baby8ace(m): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2017
I don't take ppl like Fayose serious,99.9% of his word are said to gain political point nd to deceive myopic minded youth,uptill now he still don't believe dat d chibok girls were kidnap.i believe if we are reasonable enough d first question should go to D ex president Gej,pls sir did u award such a contract and fund to NIA? Since every1 hv deny d Oas were d money was find,Den from there we will know and start our social media investigation as usual.youth don't be deceived by all dis politicians, dey are all thieves.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by nonstan(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
Aufbauh:
My joy is that the ultimate gainer in this saga is Nigeria and Nigerians irrespective of any narrative.

Whether the money belongs to an opposition member, member of the ruling party or the NIA is trying to cover up for someone is secondary to the recovery of the money.

Who will found his missing item and won't be excited and eager to take it back? Or would rather be engrossed in who stole it or where was it found.

I almost was tempted to insult you, but then again, this is easter, what in the world makes you think that the money won't be given back to the untouchable owner through the back door , if the case is to die down,if we just overlook and rejoice because of the recovered loot without going after the culprit then this anti corruption war is a farce. The owner will get a pat at the back and handed his loot back, mtchew! Some people are untouchable but one day a good leader that is fearless will come and put all the evil ones in prison
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by precious1967(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
efcc, nia & fg have hidden agenda on all ds money we are hearing. for how long d money ve bn there which nia dd not utilize it b4 whistleblowers blow it open?
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by osazsky(m): 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Chai, they ve reduced BMC salary to the extent many of them are now fighting the government indirectly

O boy e b like say dem nor go pay sarki dis April salary o and he already borrowed cash to celebrate dis Esther. We're will he get money to pay d loan

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by vatiqan(m): 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Aufbauh:
Wailers and LiePob miscreants aka embittered species are not happy that money was recovered in the first place.

They are trying hard to rationalize that it was a propaganda. Then the Psychopathic Wike psyched them up about Amaechi as the owner, they rushed at it like zombies that have smell the blood.....Smh!

you no get shame at all, aswear. Ur face valu* no reach #10. I've been following ur lack lustre comments, of late.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by obaoyedotun(m): 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2017
Since the discoveries are being made how many has affected your life and the economy positively, you people are just gullible Nigerians
Boyooosa:
sounding as if he is innocent. How many of these kind of discoveries were even made in the recent past government. That point 5 makes no sense at all!
Whatever way, God will judge una, either Hay Fee See or Fee Dee Fee!
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by obaoyedotun(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
Your piece would have been sensible but due to how you started why go to GEJ the question is who owns the house the whistle-blower that knows of the money can also give us information about the owner that's the first step
baby8ace:
I don't take ppl like Fayose serious,99.9% of his word are said to gain political point nd to deceive myopic minded youth,uptill now he still don't believe dat d chibok girls were kidnap.i believe if we are reasonable enough d first question should go to D ex president Gej,pls sir did u award such a contract and fund to NIA? Since every1 hv deny d Oas were d money was find,Den from there we will know and start our social media investigation as usual.youth don't be deceived by all dis politicians, dey are all thieves.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by 9jatatafo(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
With such high sums of money, no security at the premises, identity of the occupant of the building is unknown. I don't believe in this discovery of orphaned monies. All na wash
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by afroxyz: 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:
The EFCC stupidly stashed the cash there in Lekki from the central bank, then the staged a break-in & decided to take pictures of the cash, then claim it was an information they got from a whistle blower. They were so stupid that they just spotted a house in Lekki, stashed the cash only to return later.
Ogbeni, the house is in ikoyi not lekki undecided
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by obaoyedotun(m): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
You know the connection between a dead person and stupid person? I dead man won't know he is dead it's the people around him that know he is dead, just as when o is stupid too like you
BuhariCarryGo:
MAD DOG IS BARKING TO HIS SHADOW!
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Boyooosa(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2017
obaoyedotun:
[s]Since the discoveries are being made how many has affected your life and the economy positively, you people are just gullible Nigerians[/s]
That poverty crown on your head is affecting your reasoning, remove it from your head and re-read my comment.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Codes151(m): 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Any body that supports apc, defends apc-led govt,

Is a big fool!!!!
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by zealblinks(m): 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
dallyemmy:
it is zombie and not zone b
lols ok o
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by talk2emma: 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
St amaechi

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Greatonoms: 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
For the first time I follow Fayose in dis one, we really need answers for all those questions
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by obaoyedotun(m): 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2017
I don't have to drag words with a chief slowpoke like you, so painful you had to stupid let the whole nairaland know your level of stupidity quote author=Boyooosa post=55603949]
That poverty crown on your head is affecting your reasoning, remove it from your head and re-read my comment.[/quote]
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
asl jona
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by emmaitive(m): 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
Aufbauh:

u are wicked for sayin things like these, why cant they name the owner of the apartment and the money...afterall they revealed identity of yakubu wen they discovered his own

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by sermming: 12:02am On Apr 16, 2017
Let fasoye find his own business.Ojo esin tie fe su
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Aikayy: 12:16am On Apr 16, 2017
Aufbauh:

Oga it's not the same thing. If the money belonged to Amechi it should be Rivers state gain and not Nigeria'so gain.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by adanny01(m): 12:21am On Apr 16, 2017
Jajayi:

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/governor-fayose-reacts-to-n13-billion.html

At least Fayose has a little more sense compared to his daft colleague Wike.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Leo042(m): 12:25am On Apr 16, 2017
the truth must be told whether good or bad
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by 0b10010011: 2:21am On Apr 16, 2017
Optimist88:
Your poo up there makes you a living but slowpoke man! Though he has not done the best we wanted but he's done something and his best in Ekiti my loving state!

He did turn it to an IDP camp!
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by 0b10010011: 2:22am On Apr 16, 2017
pokilo:
lipsrsealed your 10 mb will soon finish

Ok
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by 0b10010011: 2:22am On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=Livefreeordieha post=55601244][/quote]

Like u will ever own a square meter in your life time!
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by 0b10010011: 2:23am On Apr 16, 2017
vncntluv:

Your dumbness is divine

Your English tells a lot about you!
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by 0b10010011: 2:25am On Apr 16, 2017
BrutalJab:

Will you answer the above question or forever keep kwayet

So you support one man stealing your future dry abi?

Where do you think Amaechi got the money he spent on pmb election from?

Seun need to do something about children invading this cyber space.

Arugbo ojo! Your point in noted! Do quick and ascend.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by kenny0425: 2:43am On Apr 16, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.