Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions (55640 Views)

Kano Govt Approves Death Penalty For Kidnappers. This Raises Questions... / Rivers PDP Raises Questions, As ‘missing’ EO Resurfaces At INEC Office. / Fayose Raises Alarm Over Strange Movements Around His Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by adetayo234: 3:38am On Apr 16, 2017
Aufbauh:
My joy is that the ultimate gainer in this saga is Nigeria and Nigerians irrespective of any narrative.

Whether the money belongs to an opposition member, member of the ruling party or the NIA is trying to cover up for someone is secondary to the recovery of the money.

Who will found his missing item and won't be excited and eager to take it back? Or would rather be engrossed in who stole it or where was it found.

Can't wait for the court to declare it status as permanent forfeiture.

Looks like you have sold your soul for money. Your sense of reasoning and any trace of integrity left in your life has been exchanged for cold cash. You are now an empty soul with no sense left to steer the boat of your life. If it is fayose that was caught with the money, wouldn't you call for jail term? By the time you sell the destiny of your children for money, I hope you will wake up from your stupid and cursed slumber then?

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by adetayo234: 3:56am On Apr 16, 2017
0b10010011:

Nothing happens in Ekiti apart from there Governor bleating all over te media!

Absolutely nothing happens in the refugee camp!

Pele. Even the most reasonable of men will turn to pitiable fools when they see money. They won't mind selling their souls, senses and destinies for money.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by vncntluv(m): 5:44am On Apr 16, 2017
0b10010011:

Your English tells a lot about you!

Lol...now I know your level of intelligence. Pls either by stealing or snatching just find a way to buy a dictionary.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by pressplay411(m): 5:52am On Apr 16, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Amaechi the big thief is the owner

Osokomole may you live long to see your enemies downfall

It is important not to let sentiments cloud your judgement.

Fayose is an expert when it comes to politics of populism. He keeps insinuating these false ideas into the minds of the populace and most like you instead of taking it for what it is which is an opinion, you take it as fact and keep propagating this falsehood.

Fayose was part of the govt of GEJ that robbed the country dry, yet he never raised any alarm and I dare say his political effrontery stems from defending his own share of the loot.

That said, let's not let these clowns confuse us with their cheap distraction tactics, let EFCC and the courts continue to do the needful. Bottom line is the loots are being recovered, one whistle blower at a time.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by pressplay411(m): 5:56am On Apr 16, 2017
adetayo234:

Looks like you have sold your soul for money. Your sense of reasoning and any trace of integrity left in your life has been exchanged for cold cash. You are now an empty soul with no sense left to steer the boat of your life. If it is fayose that was caught with the money, wouldn't you call for jail term? By the time you sell the destiny of your children for money, I hope you will wake up from your stupid and cursed slumber then?

I used to find it difficult coming to terms with people like you who defend corruption blindly but now I understand better.

The corrupt will always defend corruption. It's a waste of energy ant time trying to talk sense with you cos obviously you already know the truth, you're just running from it.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by advocatebaba(m): 6:13am On Apr 16, 2017
doctokwus:

I agree with u.
Even a fool can be right once and on this I regretfully stand with Fayose.
This whole saga is either a hurriedly conscripted plot to cover up a grand fraud perpetuated by a current top govt official or more scaringly it shows that who we av as president is a statue that is not aware of the goings-on around him and who everyone is therefore taking advantage of to commit all manners of atrocities.
Frankly I don't know which it is.
@ur post its thoughtful bt ur 1st paragraph hmm, Seriously its better 4u 2stay aloof nd insignificant on fayose's stand point so as 4u nt 2regret d choice in standing wit him diz tym 4d rest of dayz... hypocrisy runs fast in your blood.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by advocatebaba(m): 6:17am On Apr 16, 2017
adetayo234:

Whatever made u typed those words doesnt worth d energy, try nd take a chill pill 2calm ur nerves.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by peterwale: 6:47am On Apr 16, 2017
the guy is angry because his stolen money was not only being attacked but he has been exposed as a thief. in this case you took the stolen money without exposing the thief. well, its our money and its back. Guy, when ur kingdom comes expose them and recover our money an eye for an eye just wait till you can f--rk the country and nobody can say a thing, life is turn by turn but one day Nnkpitime, onishakodin, ogun will visit you heartless animals. soon very soon.Also I love ur understanding of governance: sharing cups of rice and sachet water to the people just like was done in America and uk yesterday. very soon, the heat is certainly on.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Promise1991: 6:48am On Apr 16, 2017
Fayose has spoken..
The more u look ,the the less u see...
Respect to oshoko.......
......Some people are like this now

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by ogologoamu: 6:57am On Apr 16, 2017
sarrki:
All of our politicians be it pdp or apc are corrupt

Sarrki God bless you for this. I voted last for Abiola because I saw transparency but today, we hv criminals as politicians. GEJ, OBJ, IBB, PMB and all politicians in Nigeria are humans and can make mistakes let's not see them as saints. They are all corrupt.

Cc, NgeneUkwenu omenkalives Madridguy passingshot Hungerbad Ipobexposed AntiIpob BiafraudExposed ISTANDWITHBUHAR Qmerit DropShot
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by ogologoamu: 7:01am On Apr 16, 2017
adetayo234:

My brother, I am wondering if there's still hope for Nigeria with the way some people's brain functions.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by ogologoamu: 7:03am On Apr 16, 2017
advocatebaba:
Whatever made u typed those words doesnt worth d energy, try nd take a chill pill 2calm ur nerves.

You can do better than this.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Qmerit(m): 7:11am On Apr 16, 2017
ogologoamu:

Sarrki God bless you for this. I voted last for Abiola because I saw transparency but today, we hv criminals as politicians. GEJ, OBJ, IBB, PMB and all politicians in Nigeria are humans and can make mistakes let's not see them as saints. They are all corrupt.

Cc, NgeneUkwenu omenkalives Madridguy passingshot Hungerbad Ipobexposed AntiIpob BiafraudExposed ISTANDWITHBUHAR Qmerit DropShot
. Mistake U call it? Today is easter lolzz
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by ogologoamu: 7:14am On Apr 16, 2017
Qmerit:
. Mistake U call it? Today is easter lolzz

Comprehension is not your forte.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Qmerit(m): 7:17am On Apr 16, 2017
ogologoamu:

Comprehension is not your forte.

Lolz.. very easy u say they re human any one can make mistakes so what's there not to get.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by BigIyanga: 7:17am On Apr 16, 2017
Or most importantly, when was this money budgeted for by NASS? What date was it released by CBN?
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Splashme: 7:27am On Apr 16, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
Amaechi the big thief is the owner

Osokomole may you live long to see your enemies downfall
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Boyooosa(m): 7:38am On Apr 16, 2017
obaoyedotun:
I don't have to drag words with a chief slowpoke like you, so painful you had to stupid let the whole nairaland know your level of stupidity quote author=Boyooosa post=55603949]
That poverty crown on your head is affecting your reasoning, remove it from your head and re-read my comment.
We dont even need to argue anything because we dont even have any index to determine any growth in economy than than the suffering level through your mentality. But, remarkably, it is better for you like to be suffering like this (since you have decided to play with your early days in life) and enjoy later than for you to be relying on the loot of the pas times.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 16, 2017
I expect to see a movie very soon, with the title: The Greater and the Lesser Thieves!

Meanwhile, Ayo Fayose, still has some stolen money, over #2Billion, as alleged, in his pocket.

Crooks everywhere!
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by ogologoamu: 7:52am On Apr 16, 2017
Qmerit:

Lolz.. very easy u say they re human any one can make mistakes so what's there not to get.

If you are not a fool, you would have known that my last sentence says, The are all corrupt. But your foolishness won't allow you see that.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by chukuli(m): 8:19am On Apr 16, 2017
0b10010011:

Nothing happens in Ekiti apart from there Governor bleating all over te media!
Absolutely nothing happens in the refugee camp!

another big spotted
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Babaelemu: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2017
Asking questions or taking rootless action for answers ? quote author=OLAJADON post=55599601]For the first time I support fayose on this, we need to start asking questions, If we are to take this corruption fight serious[/quote]
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Qmerit(m): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2017
ogologoamu:

If you are not a fool, you would have known that my last sentence says, The are all corrupt. But your foolishness won't allow you see that.

Why re you so sober and pained on easter day? I never said you are not referring to all did I say so, I knew exactly what you said ok, calm down, my point is any politician who put followers in pain irrespective of a party is not doing so as mistake that they actually know what they re doing! I won't insult you today cause is easter... a day of grace for you.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by ogologoamu: 9:00am On Apr 16, 2017
Qmerit:

Why re you so sober and pained on easter day? I never said you are not referring to all did I say so, I knew exactly what you said ok, calm down, my point is any politician who put followers in pain irrespective of a party is not doing so as mistake that they actually know what they re doing! I won't insult you today cause is easter... a day of grace for you.

Shut up, hypocrite.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Qmerit(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2017
ogologoamu:

Shut up, hypocrite.

Hahahaha go and check all your comments on politics and check dictionary for the meaning of hypocrite pls!! And see who's really hypocritical bout his comment.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by adetayo234: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2017
pressplay411:

I used to find it difficult coming to terms with people like you who defend corruption blindly but now I understand better.

The corrupt will always defend corruption. It's a waste of energy ant time trying to talk sense with you cos obviously you already know the truth, you're just running from it.

What is this one saying? What truth is he yapping about? Are you sure you aren't quoting the wrong person? Or maybe you are suffering from selective blindness? Check your comment again and ask yourself why your head is not correct
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by 0b10010011: 10:18am On Apr 16, 2017
chukuli:
another big spotted

Of course am BIG.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2017
BrutalJab:
Magun, PMB, Amathief and all BMC crew plus NL Resident Zombies should come and answer the question o.

Where are Madridguy, hungerbad, sarrki, ngeneukwenu, seunmsg. Come and insult the truth as usual.
u didn't include omenakalive
the baddest zombie everliverth
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Slurity(m): 11:10am On Apr 16, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

Which joy That money will be relooted
Rush and loot it. bad belle
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by simytech: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2017
Honestly dis govt is confuse....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Welcomes James Ibori Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.