Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions (55633 Views)

Kano Govt Approves Death Penalty For Kidnappers. This Raises Questions... / Rivers PDP Raises Questions, As ‘missing’ EO Resurfaces At INEC Office. / Fayose Raises Alarm Over Strange Movements Around His Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by tuniski: 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aufbauh:
My joy is that the ultimate gainer in this saga is Nigeria and Nigerians irrespective of any narrative.

Whether the money belongs to an opposition member, member of the ruling party or the NIA is trying to cover up for someone is secondary to the recovery of the money.

Who will found his missing item and won't be excited and eager to take it back? Or would rather be engrossed in who stole it or where was it found.

Can't wait for the court to declare it status as permanent forfeiture.
Are u supporting cover up?
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by CloudResident(m): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
sense and sensibility! wink
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Akinola2543(m): 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=0b10010011 post=55600307]

Nothing happens in Ekiti apart from there Governor bleating all over te media!

Absolutely nothing happens in the refugee camp!

[/quote

sorry have u been to the state to see things for yourself if not den I invite u and trust me you'll be surprised.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by ezenaija(m): 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
What a dumb submission!
In 1983 and 2015, Nigerians allowed corrupt leadership to dry up the Treasury and in both cases, the lot fell on Buhari to come to Nigeria's rescue. Jonathan and his gang already killed the economy before handing over to General Buhari just like Shagari's crew looted dry the Treasury before the military struck. Only the ignorant is unaware of this fact.

SalamRushdie:
Oshoko forgot to ask them Why the currencies are bearing recent dates that dont reflect the NIA story ... Buhari in 1984 you came and caused recession and couldnt resolve the 53 suitcase debacle , in 2015 you came again and caused recession we are watching if you will solve ths 43 million dollars debacle or bury it like u did in 1984 ..... Let us also remember the channels interview where Ameachi exposed 10 thousand dollar mint notes similar to those seen in ikoyi
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by citizenY(m): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
[quote author=ephi123 post=55600252][/quote]

Agreed. At the risk of derailing, I hope Fayose will answer his own case .
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by nellyelitz(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

Which joy That money will be relooted
immediately...!
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by obaoyedotun(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
I just hope and pray your family are not expecting anything from the investment they made on you cos I guess they already realised they wasted money
Boyooosa:

We dont even need to argue anything because we dont even have any index to determine any growth in economy than than the suffering level through your mentality. But, remarkably, it is better for you like to be suffering like this (since you have decided to play with your early days in life) and enjoy later than for you to be relying on the loot of the pas times.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Boyooosa(m): 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
obaoyedotun:
I just hope and pray your family are not expecting anything from the investment they made on you cos I guess they already realised they wasted money
I believe there is NOBODY to even expect anything from you cos u did not even bother to trace them.
YOU THIS #BORNTROWAY
YOU WHEN THEY TOLD YOU THAT U ARE #BORNTROWAY

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
0b10010011:

Like u will ever own a square meter in your life time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' / Mimiko, Fayose, Others Absent At PDP Govs Meeting With Jonathan / El-Rufai Kneels To Greet Oba Akiolu During Courtesy Visit In His Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.