Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions (55639 Views)

Kano Govt Approves Death Penalty For Kidnappers. This Raises Questions... / Rivers PDP Raises Questions, As ‘missing’ EO Resurfaces At INEC Office. / Fayose Raises Alarm Over Strange Movements Around His Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Acetyl(m): 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
When I read BMC's comments ,I find it disgusting quoting them cos to me they are all insane. Nothing seem working rather things keep retrogressing and some bastards will still be praising this government.

4 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Dee60: 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
This fellow needs to find a job.

Everyone should wait till EFCC speaks on the ownership and if no one claims it then FG should please use it to build and equip hospitals.

They can turn the house itself to a teaching hospital annexe.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by awa(m): 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
Boyooosa:
sounding as if he is innocent. How many of these kind of discoveries were even made in the recent past government. That point makes no sense at all!
Whatever way, God will judge una, either Hay Fee See or Fee Dee Fee!

Where were you when God was giving Solomon wisdom??
May Allah grant you knowledge Sir

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by awoluyi(m): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
Please add this question to Fayose's 10 questions; when will the wrath of God start to consume Nigerian politicians?

3 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by hucienda: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Peter 'The Rock' Fayose! cool

Osokomole 1 of Yorubaland!

Osokomole 1 of Nigeria!!

Osokomole 1 of Africa!!!

I like this man 'cos he says it as it is.

Now watch those BMC hypocrites who were initially wanking unend when the scandal first broke thinking it was a PDP 'polithiefian' now suddenly say they are no longer interested in who owns the money - 'cos it's now obvious the cover-up shows it's one of their thieves in the APC.

6 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by seguno2: 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
sarrki:
All of our politicians be it pdp or apc are corrupt

Including your messiah, Buhari?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by ephi123(f): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
seguno2:

Including your messiah, Buhari?

He's going to claim you are putting words in his mouth, lol.

7 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Acetyl(m): 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dee60:

This fellow needs to find a job.

Everyone should wait till EFCC speaks on the ownership and if no one claims it then FG should please use it to build and equip hospitals.

They can turn the house itself to a teaching hospital annexe.

Hospitals?Just like before...
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by kengeorge2013: 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=Aufbauh post=55599461]My joy is that the ultimate gainer in this saga is Nigeria and Nigerians irrespective of any narrative.

Whether the money belongs to an opposition member, member of the ruling party or the NIA is trying to cover up for someone is secondary to the recovery of the money.

Who will found his missing item and won't be excited and eager to take it back? Or would rather be engrossed in who stole it or where was it found.

Can't wait for the court to declare it status as permanent forfeiture.
[the money belongs to buhari it goes back to buhari]
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by StoneColdBiceps(m): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by eluquenson(m): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
Beds of a feather, he spoke well but they are all deceiving the whole nation

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by wonlasewonimi: 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2017
Look at the criminal that got windfall from NSA money asking silly questions. Thief calling someone a thief. What a country!

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Okies27(m): 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jajayi:

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/governor-fayose-reacts-to-n13-billion.html
. Are we sliding gradually into 25 suitcases regime? I was young then but I see no difference between now and then. Buhari is corruption personified.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by menxer: 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Muazu that built the house denied ownership and no body blinked, but as soon as someone mentioned Ameachi, who also denied, come and see an orgy of masturbation every where.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Lufthansa: 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
Chief Interrogator! Better mind your business
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by dallyemmy: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2017
zealblinks:
ZONE B. food don done
it is zombie and not zone b

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by AngelicBeing: 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
Feraz:
The way you take change gear eeeh, Michael Schumacher got nothing on you!!!

grin grin grin tongue
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by OLAJADON: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
ericsmith:

neva in the history of nigeria ,,, stolen stacked funds bin recovered frm thieves .,,if yu dnnt knw buhari govt av given up on naija judiciary system ,, if the law pampers & cannt send polithiefians to jail ,,,let d money discovery continue... naa gain
My humble opinion they should pass the bill of death sentence for corrupt politicians

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by BuhariCarryGo: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
MAD DOG IS BARKING TO HIS SHADOW!
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by nkemdi89(f): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
ReubenE:

Hope has a different meaning as far as the Nigerian project is concerned.

Hoping that Nigeria will get better is like looking forward towards a return to our childhood.
The place is a jungle where death, lying, cheating, robbery, rascality, poverty of morality hold sway.
A country that has genuine intentions of developing does her best to avoid, tame the elements listed above. But what do we do here, we create them, nourish them, celebrate them, and make them appear as the normal thing to do.

The Nigerian state has failed her people in such a way that people now aspire to become criminals. All forms of social vices have been normalized in Nigeria.

Like I subtle ask myself always, did we fvck the devil as a nation? Or Christ was crucified in Nigeria?

My dear, Hope is one thing that is very unusual to keep in Nigeria
If you worry you will die, if you don't worry you will die, if you have hope you will die, if you don't have hope you will die. Lol I don't want to think of Nigeria problems today Saturday, but on a serious note the society celebrates criminals more than saints, do you know as a criminal you will automatically have access to our top politicians and captains of industries, hard work really don't give that "targeted" goal. Honesty is never the best policy .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by deomello: 9:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
As usual, trust the ekiti talking parrot bird to have something to say.

Thieves sabi thieves.

The only time he's quiet is when asked how billions/Dasuki money entered his personal bank account.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Shevy01: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
Seconded
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by ReubenE(m): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
nkemdi89:

If you worry you will die, if you don't worry you will die, if you have hope you will die, if you don't have hope you will die. Lol I don't want to think of Nigeria problems today Saturday, but on a serious note the society celebrates criminals more than saints, do you know as a criminal you will automatically have access to our top politicians and captains of industries, hard work really don't give that "targeted" goal. Honesty is never the best policy .
Lol...the country is going to hell

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by emu22(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Aufbauh:
My joy is that the ultimate gainer in this saga is Nigeria and Nigerians irrespective of any narrative.

Whether the money belongs to an opposition member, member of the ruling party or the NIA is trying to cover up for someone is secondary to the recovery of the money.

Who will found his missing item and won't be excited and eager to take it back? Or would rather be engrossed in who stole it or where was it found.

See dis man,are u not aware that Mr oke the DG of NIA is asking for the money to be returned back to his agency.. I never knew we had intelligence agency because ave not heard or seen any Intelligent report that they ave given that has helped our country so far.I tire for dis country.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by pokilo: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
lipsrsealed your 10 mb will soon finish
0b10010011:

Nothing happens in Ekiti apart from there Governor bleating all over te media!

Absolutely nothing happens in the refugee camp!

5 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by coputa(m): 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
Aufbauh:
My joy is that the ultimate gainer in this saga is Nigeria and Nigerians irrespective of any narrative.

You missed the point,if the Apc led government cannot tell Nigerians who owns the. said fund,then it's recovery makes no sense or of any benefit to the nation,because, it will be returned back to the thief,in their fold,whose identity is not known to Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Boyooosa(m): 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
awa:

Where were you when God was giving Solomon wisdom??
May Allah grant you knowledge Sir
In the actual sense of it, i was not supposed to reply you on this feeble minded quote of yours but let me help u to enjoy your privileged MB.
Who do u think is holier among these people? Amaechi, Wike or Fayose the speaker?
If you can answer me intelligently, then i will expose you to some facts about the present calumny.
Meanwhile, enjoy ur Easter Bonus.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Najat101: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
TRUE TALK THOUGH
But If we keep asking questions, who and what replies do we expect them to give than crook lies.It will just be some kind of rhetorical question because those people have always been turning a deaf hear to our cries.
Let's see who the game favour in the end!!!
We Nigerians may not be able to do anything even If they do another injustice this time but we shall not supress our voices!
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by coputa(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
sarrki:
All of our politicians be it pdp or apc are corrupt
The right word should be,all Nigerians.
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by mario383: 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Aufbauh:

The joy you are expressing is the most senseless. You should ask yourself why is this country having so much confusion and without direction? Ask yourself why are things so scartered? Why are we recording so many innocent deaths. Why are so many people praying for the downfall of this government? If a government continue to go after only one thief out of two or more theives, it is against natural laws. Buhari will never succeed if he goes after the opposition and the 5% regions. Nature will catch up with him. He should tell us who own that money. Naturally, the whistol blower who knows where these monies are kept should be able to also know who kept them there.. I spit on this country.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Najat101: 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
Wike, Amaechi, NIA nd even the blabber on the media are all playing game.It 's all political hanky panky
This is expected though, they know nigerians need something to talk about!DRAMA TINZ[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions by Rhips: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
Jajayi:

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/04/governor-fayose-reacts-to-n13-billion.html
More Questions:
Since they said it was authorised by GEJ for NIA covert operations these are more questions:

1. Is this normal within NIA to operate this way
2. Copy of the request to authorise release of fund including Intelligence Assessment to evidence the need for the fund.
3. Evidence of GEJ authorisation. Who else was involved in the authorisation and evidence of hand over from last NIA regime to the new one
5. Which account was the money debited from. Bank statement of the account
6. How and when and from where was the cash moved to the location
7. Is there any other location where such fund is kept
8. If authorised amount is different from the recovered amount, how was the different spent and when was it spent and for what purpose.
9. Who are the individuals in NIA involved in the whole process from inception. Who within the Administration is aware of the money and aware of the covert operation
10. Transcript of phone conversation between Magu and NIA DG
11. Rental Agreement between NIA and Kandlird of the house.
12. Is it possible to have a chat with the persons living or securing the house.
13. Is there a CCTV and can it be reviewed
14. Who are the neighbours to the house. What do they know and since when.
There are many question but answers to the above few questions will tell us all we need to know. I can help them in forensics and will do so objectively and for free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC / Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.