Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) (19142 Views)

Couple's Hot Wedding Kiss Got People Talking (Photos) / Wedding Dance That Got People Talking (Photos) / 'Kiss Of War': Couple's Wedding Kiss That Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by KennyID17(m): 10:32am On Apr 16, 2017
LegalBaby:
Haha.
Y'all can't identify sarcasm?

Don't joke with bootey matters angry, it's a crime punishable by PM's grin grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by LegalBaby(f): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Abeg nor do sacarsm when it comes to yansh matters. As one of many yansh connesseurs on this forum you must understand that when you say there is yansh to be seen we immediately head there to ASSess
KennyID17:

Don't joke with bootey matters angry, it's a crime punishable by PM's grin grin

grin Alright i take back the joke
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2017
every woman, man, girl, boy is focused on female's back sides these days, how come what's in females brains never gets people talking? anyway since that's what people talk about i have no choice let me join the people i don't want to be the odd one out, Afterall bottom is God's creation. nice! bottom! bravo! to God for creating this bottom tongue
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by nairaman66(m): 11:19am On Apr 16, 2017
A young lady whose nationality remains unknown has become an internet sensation after she posted friendly photos with a friend as she rocked a skimpy wear.

African ladies are not only beautiful but they are also physically endowed in a mind-blowing way.
This unique bum of the lady rocking a skin-tight grey cloth has left people drooling on social media. Unfortunately, details about her identity remain so sketchy.

Multiple men are currently queuing up to get romantic with her following the alluring poses she struck in the pictures seen here.

Details about her is sketchy, yet multiple men are queuing.. talking about junk blogging!!
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:20am On Apr 16, 2017
Hey booty report urself to Apostle Sulaiman nw!

2 Likes

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by GodsLastBorn: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2017
vicdom:
X
*crying and shedding tears and looking at him* please stop lying, that booooty can keep a G like me indoors for a whole week brother. I call them onion booty, ain't nothing so sweet like it. It literally makes you want to shed tears of joy = onion booty. should I add that as one of the criteria my future should posses?! *continues shedding tears*
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Smart41(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2017
I will like to finish at the back...

Meanwhile... Do you Need a reliable clearing agent? check my siggy.
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by backtalkG(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2017
this ass is too good to be real
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by olymax: 11:53am On Apr 16, 2017
Amazing
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by cybriz82(m): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2017
them plenty for ikotun...
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Onyenna(m): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
LegalBaby:
Thats small.
Mine is bigger

The Lord is good!

1 Like

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Kingsley10000: 12:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
doggie style won't be bad
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by luminouz(m): 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
LegalBaby:
Thats small.
Mine is bigger
Wey d ASS
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Euclidean(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
Y is my tin erectin unnecessarily..

1 Like

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
LegalBaby:
Haha.
Y'all can't identify sarcasm?
grin grin grin

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by THUNDAR(m): 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
LegalBaby:
Thats small. Mine is bigger
show Me!
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by HARDDON: 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
lefulefu:
chai!
b4 u sleep come and see yansh
if dis one twerk for u..u are finished grin

There are things sacred you dont use any how: the name Jesus is most sacred.

Kindly take down those pictures with the name.

Thanks
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Dreyl(m): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
Well my baby got the best asss ever! grin
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Dreyl:
Well my baby got the best asss ever! grin

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
Coolgent:
Hey booty report urself to Apostle Sulaiman nw!
grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by ademasta(m): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
Avadella comman see yansh

1 Like

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by avadella(f): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
ademasta:
Avadella comman see yansh
Lol, she try
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by lovelymusik: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
Learn natural ways to remove all sexually transmitted infectipns and get rid of fibroid without surgery. Getting pregnant or being productive isn't going to be an issue anymore. 
Visit to learn more http://tuthealth.easyresearch.org/fsam.html

Do you want to get rid of premature ejaculation, poor libido, low sperm count, erectile dysfunction?
Then visit 
http://tuthealth.easyresearch.org/stisam.html
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by crisisexpert321(m): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nothing much.

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by sevantex(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nice booty but abeg, i dy look waka pass all this kind "plenty tins" babes dem

Person go get babe and everybody go dy look her behind if she pass. hehehe

prefer the normal ones dem, too mush of everytin nor good but e go well before sha o grin
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by eightsin(m): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ho my Lord! I need Vaseline

1 Like

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Chita29: 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by AntiNigerian: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
KennyID17:

Make I talk am for French...

Le ukwu un magnifique grin grin
In German language: Dieses Taille ist Prächtig und Schöne!
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by olufemi24(m): 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
Freeman50:
A young lady whose nationality remains unknown has become an internet sensation after she posted friendly photos with a friend as she rocked a skimpy wear.

African ladies are not only beautiful but they are also physically endowed in a mind-blowing way.
This unique bum of the lady rocking a skin-tight grey cloth has left people drooling on social media. Unfortunately, details about her identity remain so sketchy.

Multiple men are currently queuing up to get romantic with her following the alluring poses she struck in the pictures seen here.
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by adegeye38(m): 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
nt impressed

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by NaWetinDey(m): 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2017
lefulefu:
chai! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
SINZ b4 u sleep come and see yansh cheesy
if dis one twerk for u..u are finished grin

You apparently have no value for your sound by using these insinuating memes. Stop it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church / If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.