Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) (19141 Views)

Couple's Hot Wedding Kiss Got People Talking (Photos) / Wedding Dance That Got People Talking (Photos) / 'Kiss Of War': Couple's Wedding Kiss That Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by KennyID17(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
AntiNigerian:
In German language:

Dieses Taille ist Prächtig und Schöne!

Mah nigga grin grin grin
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Meanwhile watchout for the scammer below!

He goes by the name oilmaney on Nairaland!

https://www.nairaland.com/3741385/frank-nduka-ponzi-fraudster-alert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by rosieluv(f): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
nabiz:
Not my type.
whats ur type
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by ebonflexy(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
You see this everyday in ATL grin

1 Like

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Sparkle777(f): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
kings20:

[/b]Sinz

what has Jesus got to do with this rubbish now

Father forgive for he knows not what he is doing

Fixed.
I d like to see them try the other religions name.

1 Like

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by SINZ: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Sparkle777:

Fixed. I d like to see them try the other religions name.
You should've fixed my name as well
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Sparkle777(f): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
SINZ:

You should've fixed my name as well

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by benega: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
1m cash to any one with valuable info leading to the location of this damsel. God see booty, this is what I call "mapouka kamasutra", ouuuu lala.

2 Likes

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by NaeChris: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2017
LegalBaby:
Thats small. Mine is bigger
Hmmm i will run. Oso!
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by majalisa(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nice bum sitting hopefully on hot legs grin
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Nationale: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2017
LegalBaby:
Thats small.
Mine is bigger

I hail thee.
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by laribari(m): 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

You dobt kbow the meaning of blasphemy. By this post you are equating TD Jakes to God

You don't just make me laff. Are u a baby ni? Read deep and understand!

Don't u know u can blaspheme your fellow man? How does that make Jakes and Jesus equal?

The point is will Jakes have used the name of Jesus in that manner? No way, then that is a sin against the spiritual man and the same thing goes with God too becos Jesus is pure but you use His for an immoral gesture.

Go and read your bible well bros. There is a sin against man and another one against God. If u want biblical prove ask and I will show u.

To blaspheme is an English word and when you mock someone with what they wouldn't do or say ordinarily then that's blasphemy. Haba!!

Dem tell you say na heavenly word be blasphemy?
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
laribari:

You don't just make me laff. Are u a baby ni? Read deep and understand!

Don't u know u can blaspheme your fellow man? How does that make Jakes and Jesus equal?

The point is will Jakes have used the name of Jesus in that manner? No way, then that is a sin against the spiritual man and the same thing goes with God too becos Jesus is pure but you use His for an immoral gesture.

Go and read your bible well bros. There is a sin against man and another one against God. If u want biblical prove ask and I will show u.

To blaspheme is an English word and when you mock someone with what they wouldn't do or say ordinarily then that's blasphemy. Haba!!

Dem tell you say na heavenly word be blasphemy?

Well fùck you and fùck TD Jakes

1 Like

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by laribari(m): 4:49am On Apr 17, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Well fùck you and fùck TD Jakes

Hahahahaha, obviously I don destroy your stupid little wisdom grin grin

E don pain am. grin grin grin don't know your problem, didn't mention you from the start, na poke nose wan kill you. Olodo! Go back to school!

What's my biz with Jakes, na my uncle? Why you nor get sense like this?

E don pain am grin grin hahahaha
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 17, 2017
laribari:

Hahahahaha, obviously I don destroy your stupid little wisdom grin grin

E don pain am. grin grin grin don't know your problem, didn't mention you from the start, na poke nose wan kill you. Olodo! Go back to school!

What's my biz with Jakes, na my uncle? Why you nor get sense like this?

E don pain am grin grin hahahaha

Suddenly TD Jakes is nobody but you were venting because someone used his pic as a meme. Even comparing him to God. Mtchhew

1 Like

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by laribari(m): 5:13am On Apr 17, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Suddenly TD Jakes is nobody but you were venting because someone used his pic as a meme. Even comparing him to God. Mtchhew

Olodo!! I said that becos you said Bleep T.D Jakes, so I laffed. Why would you say that? To hurt me? Na my uncle?

The difference btw you and the first guy is that he didn't intend to insult Jakes becos it was just meme, having fun so I corrected him based on that. As f you, your deliberately insulted him so I should laff. That is childish! Why insult him becos of me? To hurt me?

Grow up joor! Go and read what blasphemy is.

1 Like

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by laribari(m): 5:22am On Apr 17, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

blasphemy/ˈblasfəmi/
noun
the action or offence of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk.

Anything has to do with God is regarded as sacred because it is related with God. Didn't that guy speak sacrilegiously about the man of God? Will. T.d Jakes use the name of Jesus in that manner? Relating to a booty? That's blasphemy becos it is a sacred personality involved (Jesus and his servant).

What makes Jakes sacred is hi involvement with Jesus. The dictionary meaning of blasphemy also refer to THINGS as being sacred becos of their connection with God. Olodo!

1 Like

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 17, 2017
laribari:

Olodo!! I said that becos you said Bleep T.D Jakes, so I laffed. Why would you say that? To hurt me? Na my uncle?

The difference btw you and the first guy is that he didn't intend to insult Jakes becos it was just meme, having fun so I corrected him based on that. As f you, your deliberately insulted him so I should laff. That is childish! Why insult him becos of me? To hurt me?

Grow up joor! Go and read what blasphemy is.

What's this pathetic dunce saying?
Suddenly you want to speak up for the other guy after chiding him? You sounded like you wanted to cry because he put your god TDJ on a meme and you sound pretty butthurt because I said fùck him. Then you want to act like you dont care what people say about your god. Dude Im done engaging your dumbass. You need to stay away from posts that expose how really ridiculous you are. Stick to reading posts and get better at reading to understand.
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 17, 2017
laribari:

blasphemy/ˈblasfəmi/
noun
the action or offence of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk.

Anything has to do with God is regarded as sacred because it is related with God. Didn't that guy speak sacrilegiously about the man of God? Will. T.d Jakes use the name of Jesus in that manner? Relating to a booty? That's blasphemy becos it is a sacred personality involved (Jesus and his servant).

What makes Jakes sacred is hi involvement with Jesus. The dictionary meaning of blasphemy also refer to THINGS as being sacred becos of their connection with God. Olodo!

You're still here?

1 Like

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by laribari(m): 6:30am On Apr 17, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Suddenly you want to speak up for the other guy after chiding him? You sounded like you wanted to cry because he put your god TDJ on a meme and you sound pretty butthurt because I said fùck him. Then you want to act like you dont care what people say about your god. Dude Im done engaging your dumbass. You need to stay away from posts that expose how really ridiculous you are. Stick to reading posts and get better at reading to understand.

Dumbness? Hahahahahaha
Of cos I see who is dumb and daft too. Education is far from you so you are not smart to know you are throwing shades at yoursef.

You just dished out a stupid dumb certificate which obviously declared your professional Dumbness. You have to be the dean of dumb people or a professor in the faculty of Dumbness to be able to give out a certificate. ALL HAIL THE KING OF MUMU grin grin

Prof, if you are not dumb you will see clearly that what makes me talk about T.D Jakes is becos of his connection with Jesus and that was why I said I don't care about Jakes if you insult him or not.

That other dude used T.D Jakes to say..........sweet Jesus!! For a very immoral stuff and I corrected him, I didn't shade him. I said what has Jesus got to do with this now? Aboki!!

I see your eyes are paining you, well I understand beta now you be Olu of mumu (professor of dumbness).

I was hurt when you insulted Jakes? How?? Hahahahaha!! Didn't I say I don't care as long as he is not my uncle? Jakes doesn't even know I exist but God does. So I don't care about Jakes. Why I reacted and mentioned Jakes was still becos Jesus was mentioned. The dude use Jakes to blaspheme Christ. You don't understand what sensible people talk becos you are dumb.

1 Like

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by laribari(m): 6:42am On Apr 17, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Can you see what I said below? My very original post!!

lefulefu:
chai! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
SINZ b4 u sleep come and see yansh cheesy
if dis one twerk for u..u are finished grin

laribari: Why are you using Jesus' name for things like this?let's show some reference and respect. You are not only blaspheming T.D jake but Jesus too. Be guided because some jokes are expensive o!

So how did I insult the guy? I was advising him that although he is joking but everything is not to be joked with especially when it involves God and men of God becos it's a sacred and spiritual matter which brings t.d Jakes into the picture and not becos he is special. I will defend any other man of God.

But in your almighty professional certified dumbness, you thought Jakes is a god. Go read bible ode!

2 Chronicles 36:16 But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy.

That's my point.... don't misuse words against God and his servants as you can be cursed. That's my clear message. If t.d Jakes wasn't a pastor (related to God) you think I will mention him? Olodo!

2 Likes

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 17, 2017
laribari:

Dumbness? Hahahahahaha
Of cos I see who is dumb and daft too. Education is far from you so you are not smart to know you are throwing shades at yoursef.

You just dished out a stupid dumb certificate which obviously declared your professional Dumbness. You have to be the dean of dumb people or a professor in the faculty of Dumbness to be able to give out a certificate. ALL HAIL THE KING OF MUMU grin grin

Prof, if you are not dumb you will see clearly that what makes me talk about T.D Jakes is becos of his connection with Jesus and that was why I said I don't care about Jakes if you insult him or not.

That other dude used T.D Jakes to say..........sweet Jesus!! For a very immoral stuff and I corrected him, I didn't shade him. I said what has Jesus got to do with this now? Aboki!!

I see your eyes are paining you, well I understand beta now you be Olu of mumu (professor of dumbness).

I was hurt when you insulted Jakes? How?? Hahahahaha!! Didn't I say I don't care as long as he is not my uncle? Jakes doesn't even know I exist but God does. So I don't care about Jakes. Why I reacted and mentioned Jakes was still becos Jesus was mentioned. The dude use Jakes to blaspheme Christ. You don't understand what sensible people talk becos you are dumb.

1 Like

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by laribari(m): 6:49am On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=55635138][/quote]

Of you are short of words, I don't destroy your tiny dumb wisdom, coming here to say trash.

You think you are smart but see my last two posts, I just murdered you and exposed how dumbed you are.

Your misinterpretation of words knows no bounds, you dumb honestly. Hahahahaha! T.d. Jakes a god? Where? Who said that? Read and understand.

1 Like

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by SINZ: 6:51am On Apr 17, 2017
laribari:

Can you see what I said below? My very original post!!

So how did I insult the guy? I was advising him that although he is joking but everything is not to be joked with especially when it involves God and men of God becos it's a sacred and spiritual matter which brings t.d Jakes into the picture and not becos he is special. I will defend any other man of God.

But in your almighty professional certified dumbness, you thought Jakes is a god. Go read bible ode!

2 Chronicles 36:16 But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy.

That's my point.... don't misuse words against God and his servants as you can be cursed. That's my clear message. If t.d Jakes wasn't a pastor (related to God) you think I will mention him? Olodo!

I'm curious, how exactly does one blaspheme T.D Jakes?
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by obontami: 6:52am On Apr 17, 2017
To me there is nothing special about the ass. I've fuccked bigger ones. No why should I drool like an slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 17, 2017
laribari:

Of you are short of words, I don't destroy your tiny dumb wisdom, coming here to say trash.

You think you are smart but see my last two posts, I just murdered you and exposed how dumbed you are.

Your misinterpretation of words knows no bounds, you dumb honestly. Hahahahaha! T.d. Jakes a god? Where? Who said that? Read and understand.
Blah blah blah
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 17, 2017
obontami:
To me there is nothing special about the ass. I've fuccked bigger ones. No why should I drool like an slowpoke!
Obontami baba!
D ass try abeg. Not the biggest but e try
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by laribari(m): 8:00am On Apr 17, 2017
SINZ:

I'm curious, how exactly does one blaspheme T.D Jakes?

OK I'm going to answer you becos you dont know and asked politely.

The thing is that you first have to understand what it means to blaspheme and that is in relation to religion. Basically, in a lay man term to blaspheme is to speak lie of or against someone in a "religious capacity" and that's what the devil does when it comes to christ.

As for t.d Jakes, he is a religious man and a servant of God, so why would someone use his picture to spread a gospel of immorality, (using Jesus' name) against what he does as a preacher? Would Jakes say that ordinarily? No! So that post is a spiritual lie! That is a lie and that is blasphemy against the man of God becos he wouldn't use God's name in that manner. Any other picture could have been used but one that concerns God makes the subject a victim of blasphemy becos of the God or religious connection.

Do you think it's only God that one can blaspheme? Everything else related to God as well.

Well I hope this answer your question.
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by BOOKERPAGE(m): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2017
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 17, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

bros why u wasting time arguing with any of themcheesy.don't u see they lack any sense of humour.i no even bother myself giving them any mentions.no just stress yourself abeg.
Re: WOW! See A Young Girl's "Backside" That Got People Talking (photos) by Dionnetech: 9:37am On Apr 17, 2017
LegalBaby:
Check Dp

Na only fine face we see ooh shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church / If You were To Pick A Date On NL Who Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.