Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl (7881 Views)

See Why This Hausa Girl Refuse To Date Me / I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd / I want to love an hausa Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by freecocoa(f): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2010
Mr an sholababa,its lyk u went 4 an eng class b4 comin bak 2 reply & u re a fast learner 2 cos in ur last post,i only saw 2 an's am hapy 4 u oo.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by freecocoa(f): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2010
Wait oh,its lyk its abt 4 or 5 an's oh,anyway its beta dan b4 sha congrats.as 4 u peni.s,infact mak i leave mata 4 mathias sha.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2010
Goodness gracious! He may have reduced his use of 'an' but certainly made up for it with 'pum-pum'!
And i can't believe he just did an analysis of her 'pum-pum' for all and sundry. I really feel sorry for that girl.
@OP: I hope she breaks up with u for good. No one deserves this kind of humiliation, esp not from her 'nice and handsome' 'boyfriend'. There's nothing nice about you.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by sholababa: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2010
Maybe i did the analysis with my PEN-IS. as i said, sensible replies is good, no silly ones. i get mostly silly replies from this NL girls. I was just in a rush when i made my tread, but taking an easy now and concentrating on all ya'll replies !
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2010
@ freecocoa
darling why not give shola some 'free cocoa'
he'l be grateful
lol
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by SisiKill1: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2010
@ sholababa
Ka na lafiya?

1 Like

Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by freecocoa(f): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2010
@ adolfe bad,my cocoa is ment 4 1 person & its definitely nt 4 an sholababa,but u i may consider hon.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by kawkab: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2010
Posters and Nairalanders, please we should stop wasting our time on a gut like Shola or whatever he calls himself.

1. He is not a Jaimacan like he claims.

2. His holier than thou attitude is sickening and digusting.

3. he has clearly told us he is a male LovePeddler, by claiming that he should not be questioned on the number of girls he has slept with while 4 guys
make a lady a LovePeddler.

5. He is arrogant and full of himself< Mind you he is not ready to accept correction or any positive advice.

He may think he is being guyish, but from all his post you would realise that his attitide is dysfunctional. He has said it clearly if he is not supplied with enough sex, he would resort to despoiling. He is mostly likely to be a sexual pervert.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2010
@ freecocoa

sweetheart but you know you myt not have what it takes
lol
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2010
What can i say?

An embarrassment.
An eggon
An irritating poster. . .

So many an's.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by sholababa: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2010
I did nt say girls dnt have the right to ask me about history of girls, i told her everything. But she not bothered anyway. We guys can be more bothered than girls if we suspect something. Anyway, how can i close this tread. To many negative replies !
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2010
sholababa:

@ SIENA, PLS DO NOT RESPOND BACK TO MY POST, I FIND YOU RUDE AND IMMATURE AND ALL I WANT WAS AN SENSIBLE REPLY, NOT RUDENESS AND IMMATURE.

I will respond as much as I feel like. You posted a daft topic, and expected all answers to be what you want to hear? Sorry bud, but I respond as I see fit, not necessarily what you want to hear.

As per immature, you're the one posting your s3xual history on a public board, who's the immature one, huh? And rudeness, lol. You're shouting too, so who's the rude one?
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by bettes(f): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2010
I think an sholababa an upset,he want an sensible reply.Pls no more an silly replies.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2010
u know in this thread the one thing that got to me was the sholababa guy actually bragging that his tool is 5.5 inches!!

am sorry but how does that become a thing to brag about? in african terms THAT IS SMALL!!!!! hell man, ur gonna swim in any snatch!!!! WTF that aint exactly big and from the fact u is bragging about that size, am sure u do not even know hw to use it!!!!

haha, wonderment mi o!!!
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Hauwa1: 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2010
LMBO grin grin grin
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Outstrip(f): 7:42pm On Jan 04, 2010
@ OP you need to grow up and leave this girl alone. How old are you for heavens sake
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by chiogo(f): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2010
An sensible reply?? grin grin grin

It's ok, Mr. Shola, give it up. Ah ah!!! cry
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by eyoniggar(m): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2010
this dude should just edit the subject of this post to:

"Murder was the sentence that they gave me"
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by IbrahimB: 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2010
@sholababa
to much immature replies, its unbelievable

And your post was mature I guess?

I felt very bad reading your post and very angry as well. But I won't say too much.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by ennniy(f): 4:53am On Jan 05, 2010
eyoniggar:

this dude should just edit the subject of this post to:

"Murder was the sentence that they gave me"

Hahahahahaha,
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by topup: 5:36am On Jan 05, 2010
In an average nightclub, most people are out for carefree fun, they are not looking for morals or a full-time relationship, I think because you met her in that environment chances are it reflects on the type of person she is.

I don't believe all the girls who are in nightclubs are like this though, just a significant portion of them are.

Anyways,
I definitely think you are being hypocrytical, you seem to have completely removed yourself from the equation. For sleeping around in the earlier part of your life, you have also 'had' several girls, adding numbers to their list of partners, so you are a contributor. I think deep deep down, you are aware of sleeping around is not something respectable otherwise you wouldn't have any problem with having a loose girlfriend either.

I think if you become what you want, you will find it much easily, this means that if you want a woman with morals; get some and apply them too.

You attract like-people, and if not like-people, people will always be attracted to handsome, smart guys who put this to good use, not just f**king away.

You've also cheapened yourself, and since you believe you are a catch, why couldn't she.

If you have a problem with her attitude it's worth talking to her about it, it really is, non of us can tell you why she behaves the way she did, but maybe a previous heartbreak or tough upbringing may have rooted those stereotypes of men in her mind.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by bkbaybe99: 6:08am On Jan 05, 2010
@sholababa; an proper solution to an problem is to always sit,reflect and plan an serious comeback!an genius moves is always respected by an people in an civilized society. An 5.5 inches an kinda small, especially if u are testin some1 like an michellin; she will only laugh during the act and make u feel smaller than an already was prior to an trying to beat that pum pum black and blue.an best solution is to jump off a cliff!
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by sholababa: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2010
topup:

In an average nightclub, most people are out for carefree fun, they are not looking for morals or a full-time relationship, I think because you met her in that environment chances are it reflects on the type of person she is.

I don't believe all the girls who are in nightclubs are like this though, just a significant portion of them are.

Anyways,
I definitely think you are being hypocrytical, you seem to have completely removed yourself from the equation. For sleeping around in the earlier part of your life, you have also 'had' several girls, adding numbers to their list of partners, so you are a contributor. I think deep deep down, you are aware of sleeping around is not something respectable otherwise you wouldn't have any problem with having a loose girlfriend either.

I think if you become what you want, you will find it much easily, this means that if you want a woman with morals; get some and apply them too.

You attract like-people, and if not like-people, people will always be attracted to handsome, smart guys who put this to good use, not just f**king away.

You've also cheapened yourself, and since you believe you are a catch, why couldn't she.

If you have a problem with her attitude it's worth talking to her about it, it really is, non of us can tell you why she behaves the way she did, but maybe a previous heartbreak or tough upbringing may have rooted those stereotypes of men in her mind.

VERY GOOD REPLY, THUMBS UP, HIGHLY APPRECIATED TO KNOW THERE IS A SENSIBLE MEMBER IN FORUM WHO CAN GIVE AN SENSIBLE REPLY. HE KNOW WHERE AM COMING FROM THATS WHY, a+++===+
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 04, 2014
adolfebad: Poster

don'ts worries
i'm the only ones who understanding urs englishes perfectly
but i still believes you is an nigerians
lol
bettes:
Didn't mindss him, he is an silly boy.

LMFAO grin grin grin
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 04, 2014
freecocoa: Seriously an gal ryk me fiftn't undastoodin wat an jamaican nigelian havin 2 said.@ poster if ur an gf say she didn't did wat an man ryk u is acusin ha by u sayn she is an LovePeddler,jst ret her be n brive she didnt did it.
ROTFLOL. grin
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by DECOtech(m): 5:33am On Oct 04, 2014
An old post though but I think Seun should add an age restricting feature on NL's registration page. Imagine what small boys are posting all in the name of free Mb.

Was surprised to see a comment from Siena. I hail u sir.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by bettes(f): 8:43am On Oct 04, 2014
SmellMyFart:

LMFAO grin grin grin

Wetin you find come this old post broda? shocked
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2014
bettes:

Wetin you find come this old post broda? shocked
hahaha grin. Was scouring the internet for dating an hausa girl then came across this thread. You guys really cracked my ribs with the "an" jests grin.
The primitive Nigerian claiming Jamaican, sholababa is a clown to me grin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. / Wife Shocks As Her Husband Makes Silly Moves At Their Wedding Reception.(photo) / I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.