Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl (7876 Views)

See Why This Hausa Girl Refuse To Date Me / I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd / I want to love an hausa Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by chocomillo(f): 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2010
netotse:

@OP

this your english na wa o. . .wot nationality did u say you were again?
sholababa:

British born, of jamaican descent. My ancestors are nigerian tho, i share ancestry with hausa people
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Akebulan: 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2010
Oh wow. You HACKED into her facebook account to question men on her friends list if they'd slept with her?!

HOW DARE YOU!?!

You are lucky all you got was the breakup. A lawsuit should follow. And although I hate to advocate for violence, a backside whoop should come thereafter.

What nonesense some ladies put up with.

Please, aint nobody forcing you. If you dont like her because her vag*na is supposedly too loose, leave her in peace. GO and find someone with a tighter vag.

Ohhh why did I come on this thread on the first day of the year, now am all angry angry

It is well
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by chika98: 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2010
olanajim:

The poster presented a good case badly

Now go ahead and read this. A mature man has spoken. Learn a few things from him!

Siena:

Mr "Jamaican" with a Yoruba name "Shola".

You come across as very arrogant, and bigoted.

You want to know how many guys your "girlfriend" has slept with? Why should you care? How many girls have you slept with?  angry

And as for her female ittybits not being "tight", as you put it, is there a possibility you're way too small, to the extenct even you can hardly find yourself?  angry

I think this girl deserves better than you, an "man" who comes on an internet forum, talking about his girlfriend the way you are, is less than a man, in my book anyway. I hope your girlfriend sees through you in time, moves on, and finds herself a real man, and not a bigoted, arrogant c0cksure person like you!  angry

Just another Nigerian pretending to be West Indian, a lost soul with no identity, Mr SHOLA.
Spoken well
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by ehala: 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2010
SHOLABABA
SHOLABABA

please don't be offended. I sympathize with the fact that you brought an issue which disturbs you only to be offended by NLs.

OKay, I have a few things to first clarify to the house and you.
Eggon is a tribe found in Nasarawa state - north central Nigeria (if truly u are Jamaican). Listen; her tribe has nothing to do with this.

If u really loved the lady why did you want to check the circumference of her hole? And what criteria do you consider to conclude if her was too wide or yours not too small?

She trusted you enough to give u her facebook account which u took the trust for granted only to turn around like James Bond to chat with her male friends to investigate how many people she had slept with. Did you in turn give her your account details? Did you tell her about your past escapades as well?
Please consider yourself lucky to have her and don't fuss about your poor expressions - probably this is an indication that you should consider taking a private lesson in writing as this doesn't speak well of someone who claims to be from where u claim to be.  lipsrsealed
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by freecocoa(f): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2010
Seriously an gal ryk me fiftn't undastoodin wat an jamaican nigelian havin 2 said.@ poster if ur an gf say she didn't did wat an man ryk u is acusin ha by u sayn she is an LovePeddler,jst ret her be n brive she didnt did it.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 02, 2010
freecocoa:

Seriously an gal ryk me fiftn't undastoodin wat an jamaican nigelian havin 2 said.@ poster if your an gf say she didn't did wat an man ryk u is acusin ha by u sayn she is an LovePeddler,jst ret her be n brive she didnt did it.

freecocoa u is not an serious girl at all lol
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by LordReed(m): 5:36am On Jan 02, 2010
Maybe Sholababa's keyboard is in Jamaican mode this will explain an post he made.

@sholababa
ur 5.5in privates mayb too small in girth/circumference. Can u measure it and let us know.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by ravenzord(m): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2010
Shola. . .yah actoolly measahd yah pen*s sahze,now that reeks of inseciarity, MOF everythang in yah first post reeks of inseciarity, an' I don't thunk there's anythang I kin say that hazn't been saed. I'm ounly wrahting theus ta tell ya nat ta mand alla thees Nahralahnders who been dissing yah grahmar, I unnerstand 'ya cahs I'm in tha same shoes as ya; I'm Jamaican born, of Nigerian descent,but my ancestors are British. All thees single-raced folks kin't unnerstand our lingo, but inomarrer. Wan lahve.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2010
5.5 inches is too small!

@ topic

You are shallow and ignorant. Reflect and repent.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by san26dy(f): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2010
This topic is really cracking me up. I love NL. So Mr Shola, you actually replied Siena by telling us the length of you manhood. Nawaa o. Okay tell us the width now, that way we can tell you if your girl was tight or not. WHAT AN INSULT TO WOMEN. mcheew.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by touchmeder: 9:34am On Jan 02, 2010
what a laugh
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by freecocoa(f): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2010
@ nlanders,prease u's pples shld reave my an shora arone,he wantin an una 2 herlpin an him sorlve an plobrem u's pples is raughin an him insted.@ poster shora,u tinkin an i dnt knws u?an i knwin u fely fely well,an u is 4lm ogbomosho so stp pretended 2 bein 4lm jamaican,it is fely wlung,an u fifn't getin sorution 2 ur plobrem by rying an u havin 2 says d true so an us can fited 2 herlpin an u,u hears?ok.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2010
LMAO @ thread responses, especially Freecocoa's. grin grin grin
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by LordReed(m): 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2010
Sholababa pls make an posting now.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Mannylex(m): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2010
An Nlanders,I am an Sholababa friends an Shola has running aways bcoses an u peoples am abusesing hims's its in not guds
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by SisiKill1: 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2010
Lmfao! cheesy cheesy
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by chiogo(f): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2010
OMG!!! *Death*

Mr. Shola, don't an come back an nairaland again. You have an been an finished. grin grin grin
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by kkkossy(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2010
U should be happy she told u the truth abt her sex life but U shouldn't hv pushed it 2 hard on her cos u've made her luk lik a LovePeddler,so she has da right 2 feel insecured with u.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by murabs(m): 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2010
Where do U hope 2 see a virgin? For you to had sex wit her, you dont even deserve a descent girl. U cant be a he goat and want to marry a she camel, en en impossible. If U're ok wit her charater, go ahead, marry her and pray for forgiveness.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by seyi11111: 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2010
shola i guess you look for trouble your self?you wanna know how many guys your girl has sleep with?you wan't a lady that her pussy tight?well if you wan't a lady that her pussy tight plz take your little sister of 3 to 7 years of age mumu like you
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:58am On Jan 03, 2010
Lmao. . .that means I'm of an indian descendant then. . .lmao!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by eyoniggar(m): 7:46am On Jan 03, 2010
Michelin u likes an big dick ooo, no wonder na pple like u sholababa wud hack into an fb account to
see if 30 men have slept with you in Italy since ur to.to an widened like water well.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2010
@ eyonigga
Shola dosn't believing in an size he believing in an skill
he's sure he can makes michellin cums with just an 5.5 inches lol
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by bigfoot79(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2010
I never thoughts, i shy read a JENIFA post on nairaland. Anyway i thinks thei girl is a gbogbo bigs gerls
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 03, 2010
seyi_11111:

shola i guess you look for trouble your self?you wanna know how many guys your girl has sleep with?you wan't a lady that her kitty tight?well if you wan't a lady that her kitty tight plz take your little sister of 3 to 7 years of age mumu like you

Much as I think  Shola needed bringing down a peg or two, I also feel your highlighted remark was in pretty poor taste.  angry

Why would any sane person make such a remark about minors? I hope for your sake, and that of young children around you, you're not into Paedophilia? Pretty disgusting, it does go to show the state of your mind. If you can't post jibes without dragging small children into explicit s3xual threads like this one, then please, don't post!  angry
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by ntoni(m): 11:07am On Jan 03, 2010
OGA SHOLA, u ar a real tester. u want to know why a girl is not tight, hope that one day u will stay to see how testin ppls children feels. hope next time u should think of some other thing better.l hope say the girl dey protected.
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2010
ntoni:

OGA SHOLA, u ar a real tester. u want to know why a girl is not tight, hope that one day u will stay to see how testin ppls children feels. hope next time u should think of some other thing better.l hope say the girl dey protected.

God, what is it with people? What are you drivelling about kids for? angry
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by chikeorji123(m): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2010
Honorable gentlemen,please allow me to finish my delicious food b/4 l collasped on laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!!!!
where is this shola or wetin they call him grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by chikeorji123(m): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2010
@shola
Ha women don suffer,After u sleep with her and u came here label her as LovePeddler! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
So who are u now? we ill apprieciate if u can give us the ans shocked shocked shocked
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2010
He'll come back
i'm sure he's not an coward
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by sholababa: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2010
YES I AM HERE!!! WAS AWAY  kiss ANYWAY I WANT TO THANK TO ALL THE GUYS WHO PICK UP ON MY SIDE. GIRLS, NOT TRYING TO GIVE YA'LL A BAD NAME, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE MOST OF THE GIRLS IS AGAINST ME, WELL OF COURSE U R GOING TO PICK UP FOR YOUR FELLOW FEMALE.
WELL THE GIRL IS MY FIRST GIRLFRIEND AT THE AGE OF 22, I AM A NICE HANDSOME MAN AND I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS IN GETTING GIRLS, BUT I HAVE PROBLEMS GETTING THE RIGHT GIRL, WHICH SHE IS NICE AND TENDER TOUCHING. BUT AS I SAID, I DONT DESERVE A GIRL WHO SLEPT WITH SO MANY MANY MANY GUYS AND THEN TURN A GOOD GIRL AND BE WITH SUCH A NICE HANDSOME PERSON LIKE ME? I DESERVE A MORE CLEANER GIRL, NOT A GIRL WHO BEEN A SLAG IN THE PAST AND BETTER HERSELF IN THE FUTURE AND COME WITH ME? THATS WHY I INVESTIGATED, BECAUSE HER PUM-PUM WAS LIKE A BUCKET, ANY REALLLLLLL NIGGAZ WOULD UNDERSTAND ME YOU DIG?? MY GIRL CANNOT BE AN HISTORY SL-AG AND THAT IS WHY I WAS SO CURIOUS, BUT NOW I BELIEVE HER AND TAKE HER WORD, BECAUSE I GOT SOME ADVISE FROM A LADY FRIEND.

WELL MAYBE SHE IS LIKE, WHEN SHE HAD HUGE PEN-IS IN THE PASS, IT WEAKENS HER PELVIC PUM-PUM WALL, WHICH MAKES IT MORE WIDE. SOME GIRLS PUM-PUM ARE MORE THICK AND CAN WITHSTAND HUGE DICK AND PUM-PUM WILL RETAIN BACK TIGHT, JUST LIKE IF U STRETCH AN ELASTIC BAND, IT GOES BACK TO IT SIZE, BUT UNFORTUNATE FOR SOME GIRLS ARE NOT MADE LIKE THAT TO GO BACK TO NORMAL SIZE, IT STRETCHES AND STAY WIDE. I SWEAR I CAN PUT MY WHOLE HAND IN HER.

@ SIENA, PLS DO NOT RESPOND BACK TO MY POST, I FIND YOU RUDE AND IMMATURE AND ALL I WANT WAS AN SENSIBLE REPLY, NOT RUDENESS AND IMMATURE. GUYS, IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHERE AM COMING FROM, THEN PUT YOUR LIGHTER UP. I DONT KNOW HOW U NAIJA MAN THINK OF A GIRL WHEN PUM-PUM NA BE ALL THAT TIGHT OOOO? BUT OUR JAMAICAN DESCENT MENTALITY BE DIFFERENT OOOO,  NOW BECAUSE I SAY OOO AND ALL THAT?? WHAT YA THINK, AM NIGERIAN?? LOL,  IM GOING TO NIGERIA THIS MONTH TO VISIT FOR 1ST TIME AND IT WILL BE GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR ME, ANYWAY, I HOPE YA'LL CAN SEE AND UNDERSTAND WHERE IM COMING FROM, THE WORST SCENARIO IS THAT ADDED ON TO MY CURIOISTY IS BECAUSE SOME NIGERIAN GIRLS, CAN BE REALLY DISCREET AND DISHONEST, AND JUST GODBLESS IN BEING A SMART MINDED HUMAN BEING, SO HENCE IS WHY IT ADDS ON TO MY NOISY AND CURIOUS WAYS TOO. WELL AM BACK!!! SENSIBLE REPLIES WOULD BE APPRECIATED, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!

KIND REGARDS
SHOLABAB grin
Re: Relationship With An Eggon (hausa) Girl by sholababa: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2010
oooo, i just want to let you know, all you girls who say, ooo 5.5 inch pen-is to small, it maybe not a 9 inch, but its not about the size, its how you use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fact, i learnt that from my girl, as thats the same thing she said to me, plus my sex is the best she ever had reluctantly she use to see an 35 year old man! Who the man now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . / Guys Why Do U Have More Than One Girlfriend??? / Police Bust Sex Party , Arrest 21 Persons (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.