Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams (3845 Views)

Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her / Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by fezzo: 7:20am On Apr 16, 2017
Its been ages...I have met and seen many ladies,well the reason is tenable, I work in the banking sector so getting to meet people is not a problem.... I probably can't remember when a lady would be so caring , and yet and at the same time show so much love....in simple terms...I think am stuck with this one....the age difference is cool....but the question mark is would she be ready for what am about to propose to her?
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by dingbang(m): 7:23am On Apr 16, 2017
Hold am tight ooo... Its not easy here to find a lady dats Gona struggle with a struggling niccur like me ..
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by Atlantia(f): 7:24am On Apr 16, 2017
I'm happy you've found love..true love...

But,

What do you want us to tell you now?

1 Like

Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by fezzo: 7:27am On Apr 16, 2017
Am about to propose marriage to her.......she is still young though just 20....and u know ladies na
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 16, 2017
dingbang:
Hold am tight ooo... Its not easy here to find a lady dats Gona struggle with a struggling niccur like me ..
like you shocked shocked
Are you the Op undecided
Nigga, hold her tight. I understand bankers eye no dey stay one place cheesy
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by fezzo: 7:33am On Apr 16, 2017
She is currently doing her industrial training, and she still wants to pursue a degree in nursing ,since she is in the medical field...so how do I go about it?
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by dingbang(m): 7:36am On Apr 16, 2017
HateU2:
like you shocked shocked
Are you the Op undecided
Nigga, hold her tight. I understand bankers eye no dey stay one place cheesy
when did I mention I was d op? I will just darken ur face now with butter..
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by dingbang(m): 7:37am On Apr 16, 2017
Atlantia:

But,

assure him he should go on with d proposal...
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 16, 2017
Don't propose to her o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 16, 2017
dingbang:
when did I mention I was d op? I will just darken ur face now with butter..
mumu cutehector tongue tongue tongue
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by damanjohn: 7:58am On Apr 16, 2017
She's caring the what do you expect

Go ahead and propose her.did you ever see or heard where lady reject a proposed ?
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by dingbang(m): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2017
HateU2:
mumu cutehector tongue tongue tongue
awwwn she calls me cute cry kiss kiss kiss she still likes me aww

I feel like crying
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by CaroLyner(f): 8:23am On Apr 16, 2017
fezzo:
Am about to propose marriage to her.......she is still young though just 20....and u know ladies na
Shes too small

3 Likes

Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by mrmrmister: 8:27am On Apr 16, 2017
Don't propose to her, let her settle her life.

What's with the rush?
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by kings20(m): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2017
Don't propose yet
give her enough green signs that you are interested
before another guy will C Ronaldo you

Give her time to at least gain some educational ground

Don't even try to hit her soup pot
na dere God go use punish you
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:46am On Apr 16, 2017
fezzo:
child abuse

5 Likes

Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by Raydans: 8:54am On Apr 16, 2017
Lol. She still has a long way ahead of her. And anything can happen along the line due to distance, time, circumstances and environment.
You can't just judge yet

Trust women, they are like chameleon and very unstable

Don't propose to her yet, just keep your fingers crossed and keep observing her till she becomes more matured.

If you notice any change
From there you know the next thing to do
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:00am On Apr 16, 2017
Atlantia:

But,

Not necessarily anything, he's just happy
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2017
Op give her time and see how she behaves, that's when u know if she will be right for u
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by geezyk(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2017
A girl of 20 hasn't had many experiences and sexcapades, don't just go and propose to her yet, cos it'll just be in your face, the girl wouldn't wanna commit yet I can assure you of that, just give her more time, like 3 years or so, and from your sentence I can deduce you met her recently.. Give her time Mon Ami..
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 16, 2017
dingbang:
awwwn she calls me cute cry kiss kiss kiss she still likes me aww

I feel like crying
ewwwwwww
Cute my ass tongue
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by dingbang(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2017
HateU2:
ewwwwwww
Cute my ass tongue
lol... You know u don't have an ass
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by Cholls(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2017
my brother don't come here asking for advice on issues like dis just do whatever makes u happy...life is a mystery anything can happen...be prepared have a large heart to welcome disappointments....
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by hassan10: 11:16am On Apr 16, 2017
Hi new here
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by expensive2(f): 11:56am On Apr 16, 2017
fezzo:
She is currently doing her industrial training, and she still wants to pursue a degree in nursing ,since she is in the medical field...so how do I go about it?
ummmm...nursing student...u will still have to wait for more dan 4 years....one reason y i dropped my ex...he's going to be ready in nine years ( nursing student too)and i have 4 more years to be a single lady....all d same u can still propose to her.....wish u guys goodluck
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by falcon01: 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Atlantia:

But,

you've already told him what he wanted to hear.
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
My dream relationship...

Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
dingbang:
lol... You know u don't have an ass
just tell me you wanna see my pix smiley. I have badass ass wink
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by dingbang(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
HateU2:
just tell me you wanna see my pix smiley. I have badass ass wink
lol.. Bony ass... I've seen ur pic before... Naughty showed me
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
dingbang:
lol.. Bony ass... I've seen ur pic before... Naughty showed me
missnawty can't betray me....I trust her tongue
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by dingbang(m): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2017
HateU2:
missnawty can't betray me....I trust her tongue
she already did.. I saw it one time u uploaded and removed.. Just decided to keep quiet... U still look thin and bony to me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Even If You're In Love With An Angel, Dont Ignore This! / Why Are Some Nairaland Males Such Hypocrites? / Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.