Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams (3846 Views)

Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her / Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
dingbang:
she already did.. I saw it one time u uploaded and removed.. Just decided to keep quiet... U still look thin and bony to me
grin grin grin grin grin grin
How many stories you wan tell me today? My Bestie and now, I uploaded? Continue with your lies sweetheart wink
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by missnawty(f): 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
HateU2:
missnawty can't betray me....I trust her tongue
hatey do u knw this guy?
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by dingbang(m): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
HateU2:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
How many stories you wan tell me today? My Bestie and now, I uploaded? Continue with your lies sweetheart wink
the day I will catch u in person.......
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
fezzo:
Its been ages...I have met and seen many ladies,well the reason is tenable, I work in the banking sector so getting to meet people is not a problem.... I probably can't remember when a lady would be so caring , and yet and at the same time show so much love....in simple terms...I think am stuck with this one....the age difference is cool....but the question mark is would she be ready for what am about to propose to her?

You have met an inexperienced lady that hasnt been baptized to the entropy. Hide her from deep pockets, if not, you can call her number tomorrow, and she is at Dubai with some Hush babi with excess money to waste. Your own go be sorry.

1 Like

Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
missnawty:
hatey do u knw this guy?
who is he
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
dingbang:
the day I will catch u in person.......
in your dreams tongue
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by fezzo: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
Billyonaire:

You have met an inexperienced lady that hasnt been baptized to the entropy. Hide her from deep pockets, if not, you can call her number tomorrow, and she is at Dubai with some Hush babi with excess money to waste. So own go be sorry.
. . thanks bro
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by fezzo: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
Tiny23:
Don't propose to her o.

Why?
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by dingbang(m): 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
HateU2:
in your dreams tongue
so they say
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
fezzo:

Why?

She will break your heart.
Re: When U Finally Meet The Lady Of Your Dreams by fezzo: 6:19am On Apr 17, 2017
I just told her my intentions and she was cool with it..... grin grin cheesy[b][/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When You Don't Have Sex For 5 Years / Nollywood Hot Movie Released Sex Of Maidens / OPINION: The Wrong Place To Look For A Wife Is In The Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.