Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? (6010 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Emodeee: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
mhizesther:
Which one is half virgin again......Madam u are no longer a virgin.....

madam, i wanna svck those juicy boobs.
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
KennyID17:

Sexy beans? Well my beans is well groomed and attractive, but it isn't for sale and definitely won't be cooked grin grin grin tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Woooot? No cooked beans for me? embarassed u mean i gonna munch tat beans RAW? shocked grin grin grin cheesy

Me likey ... kiss
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by KennyID17(m): 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Woooot? No cooked beans for me? embarassed u mean i gonna munch tat beans RAW? shocked grin grin grin cheesy

Me likey ... kiss

Don't munch my beans raw ooo, u have to parboil it naturally b4 ya can munch on it... grin grin

Abeg today na Sunday, QueenSuccubus lipsrsealed

#TeamV. grin grin grin
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:
who's the baeby? lipsrsealed

For me to know, for ya to find out.

You'll never find out tho grin grin tongue
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by FelixFelicia(m): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Aderola15:

For me to know, for ya to find out.

You'll never find out tho grin grin tongue
Oh nice cool
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Jkvivi2020: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2017
op nothing like half virgin.u have been deflowered. there was penetration.ur Toto is shallow. u are not pure again. d second guy can see u as a virgin again if he understand virgnity very well.ur vagina has been poped.if u are not ready to have sex u stay out of relationship is a simple thing.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by CairoCharles: 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2017
Atlantia:

It's sad that you've been a victim of several internet scams...I sympathize with you.

But you should learn to keep your wrong assumptions and inane insinuations to yourself.
Trust me...it'll do you a lotta good.

I'm not a guy and whether you choose to believe that or not will in no way affect the price of sanitary pads so I'm less concerned.
Just stay off my mentions.

May the resurrection power of Christ Jesus revive your dead and inactive brain cells.

Happy Easter.
this one weak me
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by ilevic(m): 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
you are hemi, demi, semi Virgin

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by crisisexpert321(m): 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Have fun.

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by eightsin(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2017
Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
SorftWerk:
very naughty @dp

Nice boobs too...

Thank u dear
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Emodeee:

madam, i wanna svck those juicy boobs.

I don't understand tongue....what do u mean wink
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by LePrezident(m): 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
Atlantia:

It's sad that you've been a victim of several internet scams...I sympathize with you.

But you should learn to keep your wrong assumptions and inane insinuations to yourself.
Trust me...it'll do you a lotta good.

I'm not a guy and whether you choose to believe that or not will in no way affect the price of sanitary pads so I'm less concerned.
Just stay off my mentions.

May the resurrection power of Christ Jesus revive your dead and inactive brain cells.

Happy Easter.

You know there's not trophy gained when you reply rudely right? And additionally you do not bring our Lord and Master Christ Jesus in the centre of such a situation
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
mhizesther:

Thank u dear
welcome pretty one... Hope to see u hotty around sometime wink
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by oluwasma(f): 6:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
SmellingAnus and rednuth how are you guys today?
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Emodeee: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
mhizesther:

I don't understand tongue....what do u mean wink

i mean you should reply my messagecheesy.
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
oluwasma:
hello dear... I'm good... Sorry I just came online... How has the Easter been? Are you a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
Assuming that she has sex with him... Who really disvirgined her?

CC: Oluwasma

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by oluwasma(f): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hello dear... I'm good... Sorry I just came online... How has the Easter been? Are you a Christian?
ok dear..yes I am. Easter is awesome o at least enough time to rest tongue
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by oluwasma(f): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Assuming that she has sex with him... Who really disvirgined her?

CC: Oluwasma
grin her first partner of course. Nothing like semi or half virgin..
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
oluwasma:
grin her first partner of course. Nothing like semi or half virgin..
hahhahah thought as much... cool
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by rednuth(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2017
oluwasma:

doing great.. how was your holiday ?
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Lionessza(f): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
oluwasma:

COPIED

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/04/16/should-i-give-him-the-rest-of-my-virginity/

Lol @ you being a half virgin. Babe there's no such
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by oluwasma(f): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
rednuth:

doing great.. how was your holiday ?
was relaxing..oshey smiley
Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 19, 2017
Its well. Forgive and you shall be forgiven.
cry cry cry
Sometimes we get to be what we hope to be.

Have you seen the hymen? cry

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity? by wtfCode: 11:23am On Apr 19, 2017
Shut up u are no more a virgin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” / How To Remove Red Flitter For #silhouette Challenge / The Lady I Intended Marrying Has This ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.