Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? (37828 Views)

3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love / Girls Take On Guys That Masturbate / Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2017
Smokers are frustrated Heartbreakers
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by LePrezident(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Look who is talking. What's "dump"? LOL!

Humpty dumpty grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by LePrezident(m): 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

I shouldn't do this, I shouldn't do that, like seriously, who do you think you are? Your opinion/thoughts/ideas/insight/epiphanies/premonitions /predictions/whatever about ANYTHING, matters this much 0 to me. You don't matter. Full stop. So I won't lose sleep over whether you'd think about me or not. I'm unaffected even as you say it. Just go back to your topic & stop thinking this chic even remotely cares about anything you have to say.

Hmmm feisty much...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by hibiscus76(f): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
Aniwhyte:
. . . But this girl fugly Sha.
and I'm proud of my "fugliness".. capisce??
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by hibiscus76(f): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
Well well well, enough said, all I hope is that anyone that appends his/her signature to dying young gets a full dose of prescription.. ciao
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
shugacane:
babe calm down...you are over reacting.....stop seeing them as irresponsible cos they are not. if you are feeling this way for guys, how will u feel for girls that smoke
Babe u do know ur wasting your time on NL right, these peeps criticize with the dumbest and siliest of reasons on topics and comments, babe u smoke it's cool, not every info is meant for a site like NL, u would get trolled then insulted then washed, most of these peeps can't handle people being real, be they male or female... i've noticed this over and over again... trust ur good tho
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by arleck(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2017
LegalBaby:
I understand your frustration grin
you... you made em ban me 4 3gud days.. angry anyways am back
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lordkylie:
well do you and I'll do me.My stance on smoking might be religious too. Anyway in my posts I wasn't talking about friendship but relationship. It is probable that i have a smoker as a friend but I can't date the person. I think you also need a rethink, know what you want and don't compromise on it. Don't judge people on what they do you say, oh please that's a bit laughable.I do not think smokers are outright bad people they just have irresponsible habits (like we all do), an irresponsible habit I am not willing to put up with. As regards African mentality, I do not see anything wrong in making certain acts socially unacceptable, the problem started when pretence stepped in.
I can't argue with most things you said,but what I find so hard to swallow is calling smokers irresponsible, I just don't get it,well Jah alone knows how your mind works,I mean anti smokers,someday when your views change I hope you seek me out and thank me for trying to enlighten you about smokers.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by LegalBaby(f): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lmao
arleck:
you... you made em ban me 4 3gud days.. angry anyways am back
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by LieDetector(m): 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
3rdlegxxx:
Babe u do know ur wasting your time on NL right, these peeps criticize with the dumbest and siliest of reasons on topics and comments, babe u smoke it's cool, not every info is meant for a site like NL, u would get trolled then insulted then washed, most of these peeps can't handle people being real, be they male or female... i've noticed this over and over again... trust ur good tho
I just dey observe you. You don follow this girl from her meeting thread come here. Badt guy grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by arleck(m): 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
LegalBaby:
Lmao
issorite... was it funny to u? y laughin?
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Hannysmilez(f): 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
This was supposed to be an interesting topic,till you all decided to turn it to a museum for imbeciles
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Chelseafan1: 7:26am On Apr 25, 2017
hibiscus76:
well what can I say?? there are more kids than matured people on the forum, it's become a norm for threads to be derailed all the time

Dear, you haven't said anything wrong really. Don't mind the derailers, Instead of them to address an interesting topic, they decided to tow the insult lane.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by blackjack21(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
nursennenny:
I hate smokes in any form

HOLY SMOKE?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.