Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? (37851 Views)

3 Honest Reasons Why Women CHEAT Even On Guys They Love / Girls Take On Guys That Masturbate / Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by jahguide2268(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
hisbiscus...... or wat u call urself, dia ar two kind of people in dis world, smokers nd non-smokers.. if u smoke ciggarette, i wil say u ar killin urself because if u check d ingredient: tar, nicotine nd carbonmonoxide. 3 deadly substances... bt dont u ever criticize d natural herb.. 4 dose allergic to it, u hv a bad spirit becose it is knwn as an evil spirit repellant in time past. NB... dont post dis shitty topic again because it will spark off d smokers.... IF U AR NOT A SMOKER, SHUT D Bleep UP ND LET US BE..... #FREEGANJA#

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Mememan: 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
emperormossad:

Just as he is protecting your own who is...*looks at wall clock*...doing a damn good job @ blowing uncle femi this very minute.
Where did this retârded dog come out from?
Who removed the leash from your neck
Jobless pûssy eater grin
Are you defending your whôre?
And so, it's uncle Femi that your faggôt father is giving rimjobs abi? grin
Wehdone o
Say me hi to your whôre mother too...
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Mememan: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

Look who is talking. What's "dump"? LOL!
Dump is an English word and I used it to relate to the situation of your pùssy madam tongue
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by arewaboy01(m): 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
jahguide2268:
hisbiscus...... or wat u call urself, dia ar two kind of people in dis world, smokers nd non-smokers.. if u smoke ciggarette, i wil say u ar killin urself because if u check d ingredient: tar, nicotine nd carbonmonoxide. 3 deadly substances... bt dont u ever criticize d natural herb.. 4 dose allergic to it, u hv a bad spirit becose it is knwn as an evil spirit repellant in time past. NB... dont post dis shitty topic again because it will spark off d smokers.... IF U AR NOT A SMOKER, SHUT D Bleep UP ND LET US BE..... #FREEGANJA#
. bros ur head dy there
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mememan:

Dump is an English word and I used it to relate to the situation of your pùssy madam tongue

And you know that my pussy is a dump, how? I sure don't remember fucking you. If I did, it must have been a forgettable experience, hence the amnesia grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Mememan: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

And you know that my pussy is a dump, how? I sure don't remember fucking you. If I did, it must have been a forgettable experience, hence the amnesia grin
Hmm...
Zarzar cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by burner44(m): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
Saying that a person that smokes is irresponsible doesn't sound Right. in some countries you can be advised to smoke marijuana for health reasons.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mememan:

Hmm...
Zarzar cheesy grin

If you wanna redeem yourself, we can try again wink LMAO

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Mememan: 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

If you wanna redeem yourself, we can try again wink LMAO
What value will it add to me? It's a faceless forum so,.. grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
xqzytchyca:
So smoking now equates to irresponsibility wonderful!
please, don't judge a book by its cover o! don't do that! some people that smoke are actually much more responsible that those that do not smoke! Don't be deceived, smoking and irresponsibility are not same thing
In other words u smoke right? Its good to express ur feelings. Sorry to ask but what do u gain in smoking? Nothing is fun in it
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Mcreloaded(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
[Hatred for smokers is too strong don't u think it then means that you will have most guys as cigarette sells more that the conventional pure water so please remove hate and replace it with tolerance
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mememan:

What value will it add to me? It's a faceless forum so,.. grin

IDK tongue I'm just living up to your theory about a "dump".

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Mememan: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

IDK tongue
Well, good luck in your relationship ministry and mind, most guys that smokes ate "reckless" beware!
I'm a guy as well.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mememan:

Well, good luck in your relationship ministry and mind, most guys that smokes ate "reckless" beware!
I'm a guy as well.

Noted smiley
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by KennyMiles(m): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Tallesty1:
Ladies of today smoke like Whiz Khalifa.

Drink like their fathers.

But do not want to cook like their mothers.

What you think of guys that smoke is irrelevant.
thumbs up baba grin grin
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by komekn(m): 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

I didn't say opposition to smoking is village mentality. I said, coming to an unfounded, bad conclusion about someone's character on the basis that they smoke, is a mentality of a village ignoramus. I'm sticking to it! How many times are we told not to judge a book by its cover? There are even variations of it like, not all that glitters is gold. Which is to say, look deeper before making surface judgments on people or things. Smoking may be prohibited in public places to avoid "cross-contamination" but that is not to say people shouldn't smoke in designated areas if they want to. It is a matter of choice after all. Like it is your choice to stay the hell away from smokers instead of bitching & moaning about it as if they don't know the health risks involved. They smoke regardless because they don't care about your crummy opinion & also because it's a freedom of choice being exercised. We all have the right to do whatever the hell we want, just as long as it is within the confines of the law. So STFU about it already & make better, healthier choices in your own life where you're the bawse.

But I think it's narrow minded to reach a verdict about someone's personality based on something as average as smoking, long before you get to know to them on a much deeper level. That to me is village mentality.

You seem to want to change goal posts in mid-game, excerpt from your original post above.

Smoking is not an act of responsible control and consideration but the contrary. Habit is the beginning of character, when a habit becomes ingrained it is part of your character. Smoking does not enhance a person it diminishes them on a number of fronts. It is not the totality of a person's character but for some people it is intrinsic to thier being.

For most sensible people knowing the long term dilibitating effects and possible outcomes of continuous smoking. Will consider it a flaw in character and a sign of weakness and self-centred irresponsibility. To continue smoking regardlessly is recklessness not wisdom.

With that in mind it's not superficial opinion but substantiated fact.

Finally we can exercise our freedom of choice to make very bad decisions, even if those decisions will kill is. We can choose to be wise or foolish.

I believe most people will decide on this forum to be wise.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
komekn:

But I think it's narrow minded to reach a verdict about someone's personality based on something as average as smoking, long before you get to know to them on a much deeper level. That to me is village mentality.

You seem to want to change goal posts in mid game.

Smoking is not act of responsible control and consideration. Habit is the beginning of character, when a habit becomes ingrained it is part of your character. Smoking does not enhance a person it diminishes them on a number of fronts. It is not the totality of a person for some people it is intrinsic to thier being.

For most people knowing the long term dilibitating effects and possible outcomes of smoking. Will consider it a flaw in character and a sign of weakness and selfish irresponsibility.

Finally we can exercise our freedom of choice to make very bad decisions, even if those decisions will kill is. We can choose to be wise or foolish.

Blah blah blah. Like I said, make healthier choices in your own life where you call all the shots. Keep your snotty nose out of other people's business. Being a busy body that insists things to be a certain way, his way, is a personality flaw all on its own. What do you blame your own flaws on? Live & let live. Period. Nobody cares about your perspective.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Juliearth(f): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
I cant take serious anyone that smokes. Apart from the health risks, smoking(note not smokers) irritates me.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
komekn:

You seem to want to change goal posts in mid-game, excerpt from your original post above.

Smoking is not an act of responsible control and consideration but the contrary. Habit is the beginning of character, when a habit becomes ingrained it is part of your character. Smoking does not enhance a person it diminishes them on a number of fronts. It is not the totality of a person's character but for some people it is intrinsic to thier being.

For most sensible people knowing the long term dilibitating effects and possible outcomes of continuous smoking. Will consider it a flaw in character and a sign of weakness and self-centred irresponsibility. To continue smoking regardlessly is recklessness not wisdom.

You know what? Personally, I have an issue with party people who go to clubs, etc. I find that way of life somehow as someone that likes the comforts of home. It's not the kind of lifestyle I jive with on a personal level. So instead of making noise about it, I choose not to associate myself with such people. Everything in this life is about choice. You can type until your fingers become crooked or scream until your voice
gets hoarse. Fact remains, your noise won't change anything in the big scale of things. Just choose the people you have much in common with & keep it moving. No stress. The preaching is really not needed. It's a major irritation. Live your life. Dayum!
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Edix85: 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
Early men of our time

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by loomy(m): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
People being engaging in erratic behaviours for a long time and justifying themselves .. How can smoker claim responsibilityy . How many smokers think and talk responsibly . Nairalanders sha

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by PenisCaP: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

IDK tongue I'm just living up to your theory about a "dump".

Zarzar wana bleep ya tongue
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Afritop(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
BUT DAVIDO SMOKES LIKE A DRAGON AND STILL LADIES ARE COMPETING TO SPREAD THEIR LEGS FOR HIM
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
PenisCaP:

Zarzar wana bleep ya tongue

No I don't angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by terrence12(m): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

Guys from the past, I said nothing about the present tongue

Hmmmm.... let's just mingle anyway.. I believe I am the future.. wink
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by kios(m): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
hibiscus76:
of course the post is gonna vex the smokers reading itz buh I really don't care and I'm so unapologetic about it
and who cares? Abeg, this guy wey I dey wait to come and deliver sk to me just dey waste ma time, not this your senseless thread I dey mind.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
terrence12:

Hmmmm.... let's just mingle anyway.. I believe I am the future.. wink

Hmmm...

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Princess4ng(f): 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
schumastic:

my dad smokes cigarette, growing up i was teased by other kids cus whenever we are playing ball he will call me to get him St Moritz lol I can't forget that brand.
i promised myself that I won't smoke so my kids don't go through what i went through but the irony of it all is that, all my friends that were teasing me back then are chain smokers now both cigarette n marijuana, i just look at them and laugh.

Wow... U were so strong then.
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by komekn(m): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
ZarZar:

You know what? Personally, I have an issue with party people who go to clubs, etc. I find that way of life somehow as someone that likes the comforts of home. It's not the kind of lifestyle I jive with on a personal level. So instead of making noise about it, I choose not to associate myself with such people. Everything in this life is about choice. You can type until your fingers become crooked or scream until your voice
gets hoarse. Fact remains, your noise won't change anything in the big scale of things. Just choose the people you have much in common with & keep it moving. No stress. The preaching is really not needed. It's a major irritation. Live your life. Dayum!

Thank you Madam.

I agree life is too short.

I actually do that anyway, I haven't had to do any passive smoking for ages.

No smoking in my house or in my car, even if I am not there.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by tabithababy(f): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
undecided
Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
So you are the hot babe I was warned about

kiss
ZarZar:

Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? by Lordkylie(f): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
fabiano09:

I do not exalt Obama,I only used him as a reference because the holy grail of anti-smokers is that we are irresponsible. My stance on piercings has a religious undertone,but that does not in any way affect my friendships. I know at the end of d day your opinions are yours,and you feel nothing can change that ,but you have to have a rethink,don't judge people,don't judge people,I repeat again don't judge people based on what they do or wear or act,if we all change our mentality, Africa will.move forward .
well do you and I'll do me.My stance on smoking might be religious too. Anyway in my posts I wasn't talking about friendship but relationship. It is probable that i have a smoker as a friend but I can't date the person. I think you also need a rethink, know what you want and don't compromise on it. Don't judge people on what they do you say, oh please that's a bit laughable.I do not think smokers are outright bad people they just have irresponsible habits (like we all do), an irresponsible habit I am not willing to put up with. As regards African mentality, I do not see anything wrong in making certain acts socially unacceptable, the problem started when pretence stepped in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution? / Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.