Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria (55589 Views)

Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State / Ben Bruce: "Babachir Arrested Because Of Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari" / Orji Uzor Kalu At University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Gyrating With Kegites Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Smoothie01(f): 8:24am On Apr 17, 2017
seeing some strange language tho....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:26am On Apr 17, 2017
Smellymouth:

Dazie, May our keske never be like that of methusela who lived 965years, 3months, 4days, 13hours, 20minutes and 5seconds without achieving anything.

I collided with dis tel-thread by palmwine divine direction - so de gods are indeed wise. Walk and neva stumble o jare!

UaU baba, Dazi6 o jare wink

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Smellymouth: 8:27am On Apr 17, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
UaU baba, Dazi6 o jare wink

Let ur karibility shine so dat comradoes will onyopus the goodhand work of God..

Walk acideously and never jantule.. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by theimmortals(m): 8:27am On Apr 17, 2017
...if it is not panadol, it can not shine panadol.

All i am karid so much fulani in this roomula should rotate to the center let's shine ourselves in keggite grand style....all elephant shall be in confusional conference

All animals in this tentacles by the wages of the gods should marry the zoo.

Day6 mataplastic.

I am tikad.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Shaev7(m): 8:28am On Apr 17, 2017
goldenceo1:
Unity In Diversity. All I am Karid should Kindly signify their illya here

Turupepe Turupepe; The head of Agbalagba is not meant for child's play

I Rep Illya Du Poly
I was made and traniqule in that same ilya keg year my coconut cannot decode. An ilya full of milk and honey, know for her Karabilities. Daysis To all ayam Karid.
Obomfo Obomfo -Monkey dey jump from tree To tree..
Entity wey no get Holy Water, na fake entity

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by phranq(m): 8:29am On Apr 17, 2017
sammysammy111:
LSF BABA may ur daieses by long
Entities all over d galaxy TV cut emusphere r to walk minus stumble till infinity Jeep. Even if we r to stumble, let it be ontop ọla n agbalacious okpe. And any attempt, attempted attempt or group of attempts on us, d gods r to juwa. To d gods oludumare I hv landed.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:29am On Apr 17, 2017
Smoothie01:
The languaja you are visualising are meant to be timpanyo terribly by orl eye yam karid and not for the animalees. May confusional conference remain ur keske unless you romance a wobeg chief via ur eze goes to school so that he can muru-muru on your coconut & your son-la-sons shall never remain the same

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by kentozybee(m): 8:29am On Apr 17, 2017
goldenceo1:

I Rep Illya Du Poly
Karid!!! i recognise u comradic fellow
woworiwo ooo!!!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by odolo1(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2017
Ninilowo:
Ilya du SACOED. Waka jeje and never pade agbako

This is the woged handwriting of Emuwale Oguromiposi. One timer Purse Ilya Imade....

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by feeloscar(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=omenkaLives post=55636345][/quote] stop goin by the way of ben johnson
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Lincoln275(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2017
goldenceo1:

I Rep Illya Du Poly
ilya du potato, anomo lawa

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by theimmortals(m): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2017
Diebyfire05:
Brown roof and cultism!

Kegite club is a Social Club.

See danger and apply caution.

Walk and never stumble.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by theimmortals(m): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2017
phranq:

Entities all over d galaxy TV cut emusphere r to walk minus stumble till infinity Jeep. Even if we r to stumble, let it be ontop ọla n agbalacious okpe. And any attempt, attempted attempt or group of attempts on us, d gods r to juwa. To d gods oludumare I hv landed.

May you walk and stumble not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by ajoskele(m): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2017
femi4:
Egbe Elemu full Nairaland sha.....IIya nonsense
You support a foreign club but despise Africans drinking palmwine?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2017
phranq:

Even any attempted attempt to tempt orl eye yam karid either by commission or omission, committed or omitted will jama high tension. Mayanstically!!

This is xyz5 tapper, xyz4 HOD drumi6 off Ilya Ashaina-Eroxion on his 100tackles. Walk o jare

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by femi4: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2017
ajoskele:
You support a foreign club but despise Africans drinking palmwine?
lol...na joke I dey o

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by juman(m): 8:35am On Apr 17, 2017
Useless old man.

A disgrace to nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:35am On Apr 17, 2017
Smellymouth:

Let ur karibility shine so dat comradoes will onyopus the goodhand work of God..

Walk acideously and never jantule.. grin
You are karid. Walk o jare
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by omenkaLives(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2017
Pavarottii:
See as most people are hailing baba here cos they r from his region. If it was GEJ that was found doing dis. U can imagine the kinda comments that we will be seeing by now. How useless, drunkard he is.

Hypocrisy. Tufia
Haba! Take it easy. Those hailing him could be from any region; na "brodas" and comradoes just dey do their tin.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by mathy2p2: 8:36am On Apr 17, 2017
Na excess money the worry am

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by feeloscar(m): 8:37am On Apr 17, 2017
Smoothie01:
cos u ar a comrado wit a long tail frm here to sokoto

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2017
Baba of gbogbo Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by theimmortals(m): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
The languaja you are visualising are meant to be timpanyo terribly by orl eye yam karid and not for the animalees. May confusional conference remain ur keske unless you romance a wobeg chief via ur eze goes to school so that he can muru-muru on your coconut & your son-la-sons shall never remain the same

Tikad, may you walk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by phranq(m): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Even any attempted attempt to tempt orl eye yam karid either commission or omission, committed or omitted will jams high tension. Mayanstically!!

This is xyz5 tapper, xyz4 HOD drumi6 off Ilya Ashaina-Eroxion on his 100tackles. Walk o jare

Hyperkariability is ua nomenclara. Woged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by phranq(m): 8:40am On Apr 17, 2017
theimmortals:

May you walk and stumble not.
D gods oooo. Ayam still loyola milk for u. Wok ojojo

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Smellymouth: 8:40am On Apr 17, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

LSF Dayzis be long o.I doff my koko.

This is a badamustical SF of Ilya Uniport, Choba Connection, Vibrating all over the Universe. Let comrados oyopuz and see the handwork of eledumare.

May we all walk and never stumble.

And is a suprememost comradium.....

Meana awulus awulus ataima

last35

Okpeke, Who are wah to wah the gods? Vabarate let us timpa and decode your jarasis.

To God Eledumare ,you are very woked.

My great great grandmother for you to disvirgin.

You are a karid entity. The gods are indeed wise. May our kekes never dry..May u live longer like a tractor.

daysis oblongo

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Disneylady(f): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2017
To all ayam karid via this forum lika ds , days is metaplastic to ayuaness and continue to walk minus Charles Olumo... animales to see a terrible acaution to go by the way of Sunny I no dey via Elemu awa re. A very nattygbamus SF of Ogun hemisphere via the telipad...To God Eledumare I av reachualander

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by AlanTuringAI: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2017
Pavarottii:
See as most people are hailing baba here cos they r from his region. If it was GEJ that was found doing dis. U can imagine the kinda comments that we will be seeing by now. How useless, drunkard he is.

Hypocrisy. Tufia
Stop talking rubbish. Those people on this thread praising him are also kegites, hence they see him as one of them and are praising him in their kegite lingua and not Yoruba Language. At least I know one or two monikers that are not Yorubas and have praised him here. It's not every thread your likes come to spoil with tribal bigotry.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by phranq(m): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2017
omenkaLives:
Haba! Take it easy. Those hailing him could be from any region; na "brodas" and comradoes just dey do their tin.

Don't blame him. Wen entities r gyrating, animalies r in confusion conference.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:42am On Apr 17, 2017
theimmortals:

Tikad, may you walk.
Walk o jare

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by phranq(m): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2017
Disneylady:
To all ayam karid via this forum lika ds , days is metaplastic to ayuaness and continue to walk minus Charles Olumo... animales to see a terrible acaution to go by the way of Sunny I no dey via Elemu awa re. A very nattygbamus SF of Ogun hemisphere via the telipad...To God Eledumare I av reachualander

Bikokwa, Dis ua vibration is tikademus on dat note, I'm trying bendel insurance via adolphous for u. Wok n remain minus one. Owigiri. Ayam dat Ayam via Eastern emusphere, ilya nkasu to be specimen wire.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / Is Abubakar Sani Bello The Richest Governor In Nigeria? / This Picture Is Better For Buhari's Official Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.