Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria (55602 Views)

Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State / Ben Bruce: "Babachir Arrested Because Of Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari" / Orji Uzor Kalu At University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Gyrating With Kegites Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Sisqoman(m): 7:54am On Apr 17, 2017
This old ugly man self!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by OsuIbo: 7:55am On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by slap1(m): 7:57am On Apr 17, 2017
Meanwhile Buhari is younger but less active. And both served in the army. Who is deceiving who?
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Gkay1(m): 8:00am On Apr 17, 2017
so this man still dey gyrate
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by househunterman(m): 8:01am On Apr 17, 2017
Question pls! Do eboras (oracle) gyrate with humans?
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 17, 2017
Brown roof and cultism!
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by rafsonnggmail(m): 8:05am On Apr 17, 2017
Lsf Baba iyabo may day6 be elongated
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Babzeeto(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2017
From the office of the chief Marshal himself................!

By the powers vested upon me, I hereby declear OBJ as highly "karrid"

I tikka u Baba!

Emi Babz Babzyto

Illya du ABU!!! grin kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Pavarottii(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2017
See as most people are hailing baba here cos they r from his region. If it was GEJ that was found doing dis. U can imagine the kinda comments that we will be seeing by now. How useless, drunkard he is.

Hypocrisy. Tufia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Noble855: 8:08am On Apr 17, 2017
josephine123:
na wa oo.. baba stil dey gyrate
l like Obasanjo sha
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2017
goldenceo1:
Unity In Diversity. All I am Karid should Kindly signify their illya here

Turupepe Turupepe; The head of Agbalagba is not meant for child's play

I Rep Illya Du Poly
Ilya Ashaina-Eroxion on her 100tackles vabarating. Dazi6 nagogo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2017
Wu ha wi tu jam amua!! May ur day6sss be long!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Smellymouth: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2017
I still remains that same Agama lizard that was transformed and transchanged into a wobbed entity in ilya baby du dry land by that same XYZ chief accidental dis-charge of 18 ilya engine.

May our kasinger never be that of Sani abacha who can never dx/dy between sweet apple and poison..

Walk and never stumble.. If incase you stumble, stumble on top of biakanful okpe or okpa and the bucca bucca of the entity.. cheesy

Please all i'm karid should hit the like button so that our fathersis cultures,norms shall neva get decayed..

May our dayz be long!!

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 17, 2017
Pavarottii:
See as most people are hailing baba here cos they r from his region. If it was GEJ that was found doing dis. U can imagine the kinda comments that we will be seeing by now. How useless, drunkard he is.

Hypocrisy. Tufia
how dare you compare obj to gej?? Oo leko fa!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by ajoskele(m): 8:11am On Apr 17, 2017
Diebyfire05:
Brown roof and cultism!
Kegites Club is not a group for cultists. Go and check the records and come for more tutorials.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by NoRetreat(m): 8:11am On Apr 17, 2017
Ninilowo:
Ilya du SACOED. Waka jeje and never pade agbako
You are highly karid . I romance ilya Du Sacoed.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2017
Sisqoman:
This old ugly man self!
lets see your own handsome old man grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:12am On Apr 17, 2017
If there's one thing I will do again & again, its joining Kegites Club because I've never regretted being a "Karid Entity".

Dazi6 nagogo to orl eye yam entitled to one golden falang6

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2017
LSF Dayzis be long o.I doff my koko.

This is a badamustical SF of Ilya Uniport, Choba Connection, Vibrating all over the Universe. Let comrados oyopuz and see the handwork of eledumare.

May we all walk and never stumble.

And is a suprememost comradium.....

Meana awulus awulus ataima

last35

Okpeke, Who are wah to wah the gods? Vabarate let us timpa and decode your jarasis.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by oruma19: 8:13am On Apr 17, 2017
God bless me like Obasanjo, I just like the man. His blessings are just too many. May ya daysss be long baba. U r highly gbaski

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by 2016v2017: 8:13am On Apr 17, 2017
Sweetnik22:
Can't this grandfather talk to dullard about all these Fulani kinsmen killings They all kept quite cos they didn't attack them or any of their relations undecided

Chai... who will speak for the poor embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by oruma19: 8:16am On Apr 17, 2017
Pavarottii:

Hypocrisy. Tufia
u mumu ooooo. Tufia

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Pavarottii(m): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2017
last35:
how dare you compare obj to gej?? Oo leko fa!!
Guess u r saying GEJ is better.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2017
Diebyfire05:
Brown roof and cultism!
There's a big difference between "Cow Leg's Boot & Capital B.

This is kariability on her 10tackles & not kushilistic wotafio, see caution & arresta tetracycline maka afo osisa angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by seguno2: 8:17am On Apr 17, 2017
Why will Obasanjo not gyrate?
If you steal people's $16 billion for electricity and they are still calling you elder statesman after failing to buy 3rd term from legislators, why won't you gyrate?
Let him gyrate to the hailings and high praises of his 200 million mumu fellow citizens.
Na im luck be that.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Lincoln275(m): 8:17am On Apr 17, 2017
2nd pic show that baba is very karid cos by their fingers and their kariability we shall know dem. I.e to say ori agban is not meant for sacrifice. may ur day6 b long baba obj

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Pavarottii(m): 8:17am On Apr 17, 2017
oruma19:
u mumu ooooo. Tufia
Logically shallow. U would av focused on my message, but u chose to insult. Well take care n don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Smellymouth: 8:20am On Apr 17, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
If there's one thing I will again & again, its joining Kegites Club because I've never regretted being a "Karid Entity".

Dazi6 nagogo to orl eye yam entitled to one golden falang6

Dazie, May our keske never be like that of methusela who lived 965years, 3months, 4days, 13hours, 20minutes and 5seconds without achieving anything.

I collided with dis tel-thread by palmwine divine direction - so de gods are indeed wise. Walk and neva stumble o jare!

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Lincoln275(m): 8:21am On Apr 17, 2017
I think its high time to create online ilya here on nairaland. IMO though

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by femi4: 8:21am On Apr 17, 2017
Egbe Elemu full Nairaland sha.....IIya nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Abubakar Sani Bello The Richest Governor In Nigeria? / Drone Used In Monitoring Olusegun Osoba's House That Was Discovered. / We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.