Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria (55603 Views)

Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State / Ben Bruce: "Babachir Arrested Because Of Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari" / Orji Uzor Kalu At University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Gyrating With Kegites Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Smoothie01(f): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
The languaja you are visualising are meant to be timpanyo terribly by orl eye yam karid and not for the animalees. May confusional conference remain ur keske unless you romance a wobeg chief via ur eze goes to school so that he can muru-muru on your coconut & your son-la-sons shall never remain the same
waheva dah means...Wish you same in 100 folds

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by sped1oro(m): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2017
LSF Obasanjo was fellorized at Aso-rock Villa during his first term in office as the Democratically elected president of the Federal republic of Nigeria. I was still a comrade then and the few people that were opportune to be at the gyration in Aso-rock were chiefesis and some old and very karid kegite members. Presently, the Governor Of Ondo state, Rotimi Akeredolu(Aketi) is the chairman Kegite club board of trustees and he is a very active member of the club, when Akeredolu emerged as Governor of Ondo state, he invited the Kegite club for a victory gyration in his house. Current Governor of Ekiti state is a Kegite member also. One time president of Ghana is a kegite member, former president of Tanzania was a fellow of the Kegite club as well.

It is the ONLY Nigerian socio-cultural club with presence in East London University, Chandigarh University Punjab, USA, Tanzania University, etc.

I have met with High Net-worth Individuals who are kegite club members as well as Governors, Senators, Top directors of big corporations that are also very karid. I was in Eket 2 weeks ago and i was informed that there are Top Mobil staff and directors who will be ready to host me as a Chief of the kegite club.

I am a proud Archival CHIEF of the kegite club of Ilya Oronna, i was crowned a chief of kegite club 13years ago and i have never regretted the decision of joining the kegite club in the year 2000 as i have interacted with influential people in the society who are kegite members.

1st pix....Ondo state Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu
2nd pix.... Daddy showkey
3rd pix.... Kegite club Logo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by sp2002(m): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2017
I am longing to be a karid fellow.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2017
phranq:

Hyperkariability is ua nomenclara. Woged
Eye yam myself oh. Dazi6 nagogo nwannemus
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Bridget95(f): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2017
see Nigerians celebrating corruption.
I weep for Nigeria, I pity Africa.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by tooth4tooth: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2017
goldenceo1:
Unity In Diversity. All I am Karid should Kindly signify their illya here

Turupepe Turupepe; The head of Agbalagba is not meant for a child's play

I Rep Illya Du Poly
Workuluuuu and never stumble,any attempt for you to stumble ,you stumble on a succulent part od an okpeke.May ya days be long.I remain a carriable livewire,a senior fellow...Illya Du excess

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2017
CzarChris:
So baba is a carried entity?!! Chai, so not all of our leaders are animales. grin grin grin I trust baba will be highly opekerized after receiving from the fountains of Bachus. grin grin grin
Wogedi that is to say karability @its peak

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2017
Smoothie01:

waheva dah means...Wish you same in 100 folds
Sister I ain't wishing you bad, besides eye yam karid so my son-la-sons will remain the same.

Have a wonderful day dear

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Disneylady(f): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2017
phranq:

Bikokwa, Dis ua vibration is tikademus on dat note, I'm trying bendel insurance via adolphous for u. Wok n remain minus one. Owigiri. Ayam dat Ayam via Eastern emusphere, ilya nkasu to be specimen wire.
Daysis oblongojo, continue to waka jeje and may ur kariability never answer Ebenezer I disobey, walk shine!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2017
Sweetnik22:
Can't this grandfather talk to dullard about all these Fulani kinsmen killings They all kept quite cos they didn't attack them or any of their relations undecided

Chai... who will speak for the poor embarassed

The poor

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 17, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Workuluuuu and never stumble,any attempt for you to stumble ,you stumble on a succulent part od an okpeke.May ya days be long.I remain a carriable livewire,a senior fellow...Illya Du excess
In Ilya du excessive excess Everything is made in excess.. Sf you ha noted.. But this is the brutal buka cavity of Marshall Ilya Ovia and days belong

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by feeloscar(m): 8:57am On Apr 17, 2017
zoba88:
OBJ spotted with gyrating.
I hear he is highly carried!

Now you know why he walks and never stumbles.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/photos-of-obasanjo-gyrating.html?m=1
may u walk and neva stumble,even if u must stumble,may it b on d delicate part of ur okpeke.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Sweetnik22(f): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

The poor

Then there is prblm
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Innocent112(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2017
Inec chairman still remains maseferee son la son of ilya de kokoroko
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2017
Sweetnik22:

Then there is prblm ...and its not going away anytime soon.

Fixed it for you

How are you sweetie?
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Innocent112(m): 9:03am On Apr 17, 2017
Inec still remains maseferee son la son of ilya de kokoroko
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Innocent112(m): 9:04am On Apr 17, 2017
Inec still remains maseferee son la son of ilya de kokoroko shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2017
To walk and never stumble...... ..
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by oyienootieno: 9:14am On Apr 17, 2017
Sweetnik22:
Can't this grandfather talk to dullard about all these Fulani kinsmen killings They all kept quite cos they didn't attack them or any of their relations undecided

Chai... who will speak for the poor embarassed

Please don't derail this thread... you can open a thread for that and for sure we will help move it to front page.. grabs my keg of palm wine gyration continua..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by sundamonex(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Ninilowo(m): 9:19am On Apr 17, 2017
NoRetreat:

You are highly karid . I romance ilya Du Sacoed.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Ninilowo(m): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2017
NoRetreat:

You are highly karid . I romance ilya Du Sacoed.
worked baba agbalagba. Vibration front isokun hemispherum

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Akandehmd(m): 9:22am On Apr 17, 2017
I rep Ilya du Afonja
omenkaLives:
angry
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by ifykess(f): 9:22am On Apr 17, 2017
Nice one baba
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Sweetnik22(f): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2017
oyienootieno:

Please don't derail this thread... you can open a thread for that and for sure we will help move it to front page.. grabs my keg of palm wine gyration continua..
Not ur fault cos u dnt no wat they're going tru undecided
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by unilagfreshest(m): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2017
How do I get most of you guys songs?, am a distance fan, may our days be long....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by obas01(m): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2017
ENU AGBAMUS,
I BEND MY COCO, ADUF FOR MY LSF BABA IYABO, ORDIKWA KARID
WALK AN TAKITI NOT, METHUSELA REMAIN UR CASE , UR OLAMITA REMEIN ABOVE SEA LEVEL
A FELLOW COMRADE FROM
ILYA DU AKETE.
ILYA FULL OF MILK AND HONEY WHERE KARIABILITY IS ABOVE SEA LEVEL & RUNNING OVER

AMINALS IN THE ZOO BOJUBOJU REMAIN UR CASE , OR MARRIED ANY KARID ILYA FOR BLESSINMAATUA

I REMAIN LOYAL TO ALL AM KAARRID
INDEX FINGER,... TIKADINA,

I REP ILYA DU AKETE. LAGOS EMISPHERE

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by 9jatatafo(m): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2017
OBJ is a karid entity. Walk and never stumble
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Neddyogu(m): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2017
Ninilowo:
Ilya du SACOED. Waka jeje and never pade agbako

Vibrating all the way from illya due hama.
Walk nationally and never ajantule
Vibrate like vibrator and rotate lyka ceiling fan
The gods are ndi muo

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Sweetnik22(f): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Fixed it for you

How are you sweetie?
Tnx

Am doin gr8
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by 9jatatafo(m): 9:30am On Apr 17, 2017
Bridget95:
see Nigerians celebrating corruption.

I weep for Nigeria, I pity Africa.

Whats the corruption in being a karid entity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair / Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.