Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria (55604 Views)

Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State / Ben Bruce: "Babachir Arrested Because Of Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari" / Orji Uzor Kalu At University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Gyrating With Kegites Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by tojahh(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2017
Kukuruku I have landed... To all ayam karid, I remain sf Shaving Stick via Illya du neked waya who was transformed, transpired, trans ekulu, trans amadi and trans everything I cannot decode on that day d and time t the days wia all the chiefisis, lsf, sf, elders and personal walking still was made in presential by my chiefo chief Eze ebunafor, last son of Solomon Grundy, the only karid chiefo who all okpekes wants to super glue.

Nwanemus, oyoyo to the elders and Lsf and all ayam karid in this hemisphere. Walk and twinkle twinkle like star Lika dis lika dat. Ayaf landed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by knacker(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2017
grin
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Smooyis(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2017
Hmmmm. So kegites full nairaland like this. No wonder we always criticize pastors so much. shocked
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Ogbobesinachi(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2017
Karability is in the blood

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by photoshoot(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2017
Smellymouth:
I still remains that same Agama lizard that was transformed and transchanged into a wobbed entity in ilya baby du dry land by that same XYZ chief accidental dis-charge of 18 ilya engine.

May our kasinger never be that of Sani abacha who can never dx/dy between sweet apple and poison..

Walk and never stumble.. If incase you stumble, stumble on top of biakanful okpe or okpa and the bucca bucca of the entity.. cheesy

Please all i'm karid should hit the like button so that our fathersis cultures,norms shall neva get decayed..

May our dayz be long!!

Lool you all making me feel like joining kegites

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2017
Sweetnik22:

Tnx

Am doin gr8

Good to hear.
#recessionisnotjustaword

would you terribly mind if I ask to pm u? Don't worry I'm not with DSS and I won't ask for your number
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Sweetnik22(f): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Good to hear.
#recessionisnotjustaword

would you terribly mind if I ask to pm u? Don't worry I'm not with DSS and I won't ask for your number
Sorry I can't access my mail sad
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by swankylay(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2017
E go tey bfr this man go die walai... He's not putting his age on his head. Live happy.... Live long!
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by OLUWASOGOABIOLA: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2017
Walk and stumble not baba......You are highly carried
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Sweetnik22(f): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2017
[/i] Nawah oo too many karid in this thread cool

Wetin una karid abeg[i]
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2017
Sweetnik22:

Sorry I can't access my mail sad

Just follow me back so we can send msg in house
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by sconp: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2017
Why don't we just create a thread for karid members??

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by blackprinx: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2017
last35:
Wu ha wi tu jam amua!! May ur day6sss be long!!!
. So happy to oyuz okpe vibrating lykadiska,may giwanez walk and refuse stumbility.---Erandede-1 orf the whole galaxy vibrating within the realms orf those sociocultural powa6!
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by oladiaraba: 10:45am On Apr 17, 2017
Patron Obj should walk minus stumble not.......I still remaina dt wogged lsf from world headquarter, Lsf Olad. may we always walk nd never jam agbako but always jam cowry in naira dollars and pounds sterling......all am hyper woogged karid should identify dem self...the gods are seriously wise....

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Smellymouth: 10:51am On Apr 17, 2017
photoshoot:

Lool you all making me feel like joining kegites

Babaly, kegite is just a social cultural club...

You are highly welcome to join.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by AustineE1: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2017
l love palmy,i no go lie

my papa na tapper,i no go lie

my mama na tapper,i no go lie

na unda palmy tree dey born mi sef,i no go lie
i will neva regret to be a tapper

kyaribility remains in my blood

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by sholarb(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2017
Daysis oblonjoo!

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by profsomebody(m): 11:24am On Apr 17, 2017
If you are karid, faya ansq sheet to miami aju...
1. Which ilya uses green capito?
2. When is the regalia worn inside out?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by photoshoot(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2017
Smellymouth:

Babaly, kegite is just a social cultural club...

You are highly welcome to join.. cheesy

With the level of interaction I have seem here, I would definitely go make enquiry of how to go about it. I love what I saw. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by lonelydora: 11:38am On Apr 17, 2017
goldenceo1:
Unity In Diversity. All I am Karid should Kindly signify their illya here

Turupepe Turupepe; The head of Agbalagba is not meant for a child's play

I Rep Illya Du Poly

I rep IIIya du Nkasu. XYZ Agogo Nkasu reporting

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by raja4liverpool(m): 11:49am On Apr 17, 2017
Kariability in d chromosome.. LSF baba Minawela doff for ur Kariability. ur Daysis be sicki six!

as for d animalees vomiting what Inec can't decode, they should walk and jam EFCC.. minawolus awela Awolus have seriously volumed. Raja du spring I remaineth! d gods. kegites club is not kushlistic! unity remains in diversity!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by raja4liverpool(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2017
tojahh:
Kukuruku I have landed... To all ayam karid, I remain sf Shaving Stick via Illya du neked waya who was transformed, transpired, trans ekulu, trans amadi and trans everything I cannot decode on that day d and time t the days wia all the chiefisis, lsf, sf, elders and personal walking still was made in presential by my chiefo chief Eze ebunafor, last son of Solomon Grundy, the only karid chiefo who all okpekes wants to super glue.

Nwanemus, oyoyo to the elders and Lsf and all ayam karid in this hemisphere. Walk and twinkle twinkle like star Lika dis lika dat. Ayaf landed

SF to seek terrible caution! shall it become came that an sf is LANDING... are u a Skufoo to LAND? it is meant for chiefesis alona.. stop misleading Supreme comradium. or are u an IYC. apply correction fluid noun or pronoun. Raja du spring I remaineth!
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by tojahh(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2017
photoshoot:

With the level of interaction I have seem here, I would definitely go make enquiry of how to go about it. I love what I saw. cheesy

Brodamus.. Nothing is more interesting than the congregational congress. the gods are bembestically wiser than all children of Solomon
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Stanbeto: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
Na waa o
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by seun1960(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
Na wao
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by stieyven(m): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sweetnik22:
Can't this grandfather talk to dullard about all these Fulani kinsmen killings They all kept quite cos they didn't attack them or any of their relations undecided

Chai... who will speak for the poor embarassed
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by feeloscar(m): 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
There's a big difference between "Cow Leg's Boot & Capital B.

This is kariability on her 10tackles & not kushilistic wotafio, see caution & arresta tetracycline maka afo osisa angry angry
may ur daisis b long.let him go and sin no more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
feeloscar:
may ur daisis b long.let him go and sin no more.
Walk - stumble

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Ajalekoko76(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ninilowo:
Ilya du SACOED. Waka jeje and never pade agbako

Days 4 U.... Ilya du SACOED.... My Ilya

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by nwadiuko1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
this is the brutal son of illya eroxion ashaina, who was transgbanwed on that day d, atima T, placement p by chef dume from an animalee to a higly tikademous entity..........may all eyam karid heara walk and stumble anota, may we walk and neva jamatulae, even if we stumble may we stumble upon the opiotus of an agbalacious okpe......orlando is my kes

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by bolakale30(m): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Day5+1 metaplastika 2 all I'm very karid at this ataima T. This is the brutal and bembestik voice of LSF Kale Ogurofemi of the most karid Ilya in the western emusifire Ilya du Lagoon (University of Lagos) . May our letter I never disappoint us at the point of firiki.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by osuofia2(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
I sight that hand shake..... baba you rugged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair / Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.