Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives (73921 Views)

Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by LethargiQue: 9:28am On Apr 19, 2017
funmisticqueen:
whatever you think you know you are doing, they will do it to your wife and daughter.

And your daughters and granddaughters,
even to your 50th generation will suffer the same fate if you stand with wishing this to my family..
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by tosyne2much(m): 9:31am On Apr 19, 2017
Teespice:
wow.

just wow.

smh.
Why the wow nah? cheesy
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by firstking01(m): 9:33am On Apr 19, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Double wahala...Ewo!!!!!! shocked
It's better of than keeping her with the hopes that you gon marry her when you know deep down inside of you you not gon marry her.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Zedoo(m): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2017
I see this alot around my house...

Why would a grown ass lady tie wrapper outside the confines of her house, let alone outside her compound... Mehn.. Some trek in wrapper all the way from their house to buy something from the store.... Like wtf??

There's one constantly cutting eye for me....

I mean she s well solid, sharp figure and damn sultry body...fine face and all...

And even I feel seduced....

Gaddamit I just feel irritated when I see her...

She will even wear polo and tie wrapper on her waist...like wtf!!!..
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Teespice(f): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
Why the wow nah? cheesy
can't you ignore my post and waka pass.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by tosyne2much(m): 9:42am On Apr 19, 2017
Teespice:

can't you ignore my post and waka pass.
What are you feeling like? tongue
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Teespice(f): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
What are you feeling like? tongue
abeg shift.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by tosyne2much(m): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2017
Teespice:

abeg shift.
Pele.. Don't be pained
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Safiaa(f): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2017
Dont mind them. Idiots of life. They all belong in the same category of fools.

Im fine jare, how are you love?
funmisticqueen:
safiaa dont mind them joor, they think they must have the last say in every matter after we gave their egos a bruising with the harsh truth, so any girl that ties wrapper anyhow is lazy and dirty. They dont want to marry. Silly men. How is your day jare.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Omotayor123(f): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2017
Funjosh:

That's not true, [b]some ladies choose to stay alone[\b]I have come across a lot of them.

Fat lie. Deep inside, they never wants to. They crave to have someone that will always be by them. we all need somebody.

Don't ask me how I know, 'cos I was a typical example.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Omotayor123(f): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2017
TinaAnita:

"Adaranita"? What's that? Hehehe
Lol. it means they are only good on the outside. you follow them home, you will pukecheesy
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by wristbangle: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2017
Zedoo:
I see this alot around my house...

Why would a grown ass lady tie wrapper outside the confines of her house, let alone outside her compound... Mehn.. Some trek in wrapper all the way from their house to buy something from the store.... Like wtf??

There's one constantly cutting eye for me....

I mean she s well solid, sharp figure and damn sultry body...fine face and all...

And even I feel seduced....

Gaddamit I just feel irritated when I see her...

She will even wear polo and tie wrapper on her waist...like wtf!!!..

Lol if u like her, woo and tell her the idea is archaic cool
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Ethevera(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2017
Most guys are making such mistakes just because they want to marry a pretty lady.or they hsa made money so let their wife enjoy the health not minding that is good to marry a hard working lady hence okay by you.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Shygirl1989(f): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2017
Miniskirt:
Some potentially Lazy housewives, even with these laid out symptoms and signs, will come and interpret this thread as a thread to bash them..

Mentally retarded cretins..

Let those lazy potato sacks and liabilities know that there is reward for labour..
Lmao.......you're harsh gaun

There's one idiot lazy lady lying on my couch right now,
thinking one Knight in shiny armor will come and marry her after all these signs are branded on her forehead for the world to see...

Overdue tenant in dreamland..

The lazy thing slept till 10, and the first thing she did this morning was look for the Gotv remote that her Telemundo show has already started..
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Bondesniger(m): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2017
na like true but them no go gree
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by henrimoto(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2017
Omotayor123:

Fact#
So I think Changing these set of ladies depends on you guys.
The signs are there, so observe well before choosing.

When they notice No Man wants to settle with their kind of ladies, they will definitely work on their selves.

No woman wants to stay alone.
Bae, its not as simple as that.

Most guys, these kind of ladies think are stupid and take for a ride, would do as if all is well until the last minutes. After testing the goodies under them.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by calberian: 10:53am On Apr 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

Ca c'est bon.....merci.Je suis allee au Village francais du Nigeria l'an passe.

Vraiment? Je peux vous invite pour une conférence-débat du 5 mai 2017 organisée par club RFI Lagos Nigeria à l'Alliance française Yaba?
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by henrimoto(m): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Are you tosyne2much? Biko? Anuhukwa nsogbo were Bia kpa chiri Anya gi oooo. Onye zuzu.
See one of them!
What has miniskirt said to warrant all this?
"I'am a fine girl" !!!
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by TinaAnita(f): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2017
Omotayor123:

Lol. it means they are only good on the outside. you follow them home, you will pukecheesy

Wawu..Thank God it has nothing to do with "anita" hehehe
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by henrimoto(m): 11:01am On Apr 19, 2017
Safiaa:
Lamentations of frustrated negroes. These guys are such hypocrites.

If i start spilling things that i know about these guys, Everybody's mouth go drop. Someone will come on nl to rant about broke girls, lazy girls. Yet they will break the bank and borrow money to 'impress' these 'broke girls' behind closed doors.

Some are cash machines for these girls maintenance. Hair, nails etc. Some will borrow money to buy phones for these girls. But on nairaland..all of them are 'anti broke girls' 'anti lazy girls'. ' i will never spend a dime on a broke girl' ..

Get over yourselves, and stop being hypocrites for a few likes. You're deceiving yourself.
Chairlady!!! Welldone.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nkysuccess(f): 11:02am On Apr 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
This article is an eye opener to all the "love is blind" guys, and I want to use this medium to thank you, oga Wristbangle, for this educative write-up even though many ladies will have you hated. I must confess that I learnt a thing or two from your write-up. Thank you oooo

Let me also add mine and keep the ministry moving.

9. They come to Nairaland to Advise their fellow Ladies against Broke Guys

Most ladies you find on social media who are quick to ridicule or refer to any hustling dude as being broke or express their degree of hatred for broke guys are usually potential lazy housewives. These are ladies that don't see any future in a man just because he can't afford to dish out his hard earned little money for them to buy perishable parameters. They have no special abilities that can be exhibited to either better their lives or make money; they have no gifts and talents, no goals, no dreams and ambitions in life. Just deceive them that you will open supermarket for them or promise to take them to Dubia and they're all yours. They spend time looking at the mirror and how to enlarge their butts and bosoms just to attract the best of chairmen. Their only ambition in life is to get married and sit their asses down at home while the man struggles his life out. They don't want to build a future with any man but only want a man that has prepared eba and will only invite them to come and wash their hands and eat without knowing the stress the man went through to get it done. They usually justify their laziness by saying a man is meant to provide for his family not a women. Only a man without goals or visions go put that kind women for house.

10. They are ardent lovers of elaborate Wedding

They are easy to spot by the way they talk about marriage. Since marriage is their only achievement in life, they always talk about how they can't settle down with a man that earns less than N100k per month; they talk about how flamboyant their wedding will be and will frustrate any man that initiates a low key wedding; they talk about their love for already made men and will always throw themselves cheaply at these men; they have no jobs but will talk about how they can't settle down with a man in a two bedroom apartment; These are ladies that don't even have up to 10k in their bank accounts but want an elaborate wedding of two million Naira. They have lost all dignity of womanhood and wouldn't hesitate to date the husband of another woman. They attend other people's wedding and will return back home discussing how the wedding gown of the bride is of low quality and how her wedding gown doesnt match with her shoes. Any man that marries these types of ladies will only go back from frying pan to fire.

My fellow Nairaland guys, I pray that we will not fall into the hands of these daughters of Jezebel

I don't know if my comment makes any sense
So guys know abt all these, I thought that all they are after is sex, once a girl gives him good that means she will make a good wife. This is good to know shaa

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nkysuccess(f): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
This article is an eye opener to all the "love is blind" guys, and I want to use this medium to thank you, oga Wristbangle, for this educative write-up even though many ladies will have you hated. I must confess that I learnt a thing or two from your write-up. Thank you oooo

Let me also add mine and keep the ministry moving.

9. They come to Nairaland to Advise their fellow Ladies against Broke Guys

Most ladies you find on social media who are quick to ridicule or refer to any hustling dude as being broke or express their degree of hatred for broke guys are usually potential lazy housewives. These are ladies that don't see any future in a man just because he can't afford to dish out his hard earned little money for them to buy perishable parameters. They have no special abilities that can be exhibited to either better their lives or make money; they have no gifts and talents, no goals, no dreams and ambitions in life. Just deceive them that you will open supermarket for them or promise to take them to Dubia and they're all yours. They spend time looking at the mirror and how to enlarge their butts and bosoms just to attract the best of chairmen. Their only ambition in life is to get married and sit their asses down at home while the man struggles his life out. They don't want to build a future with any man but only want a man that has prepared eba and will only invite them to come and wash their hands and eat without knowing the stress the man went through to get it done. They usually justify their laziness by saying a man is meant to provide for his family not a women. Only a man without goals or visions go put that kind women for house.

10. They are ardent lovers of elaborate Wedding

They are easy to spot by the way they talk about marriage. Since marriage is their only achievement in life, they always talk about how they can't settle down with a man that earns less than N100k per month; they talk about how flamboyant their wedding will be and will frustrate any man that initiates a low key wedding; they talk about their love for already made men and will always throw themselves cheaply at these men; they have no jobs but will talk about how they can't settle down with a man in a two bedroom apartment; These are ladies that don't even have up to 10k in their bank accounts but want an elaborate wedding of two million Naira. They have lost all dignity of womanhood and wouldn't hesitate to date the husband of another woman. They attend other people's wedding and will return back home discussing how the wedding gown of the bride is of low quality and how her wedding gown doesnt match with her shoes. Any man that marries these types of ladies will only go back from frying pan to fire.

My fellow Nairaland guys, I pray that we will not fall into the hands of these daughters of Jezebel

I don't know if my comment makes any sense
So guys know abt all these, I thought that all they are after is sex, once a girl gives him good sex that means she will make a good wife. This is good to know shaa
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by henrimoto(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2017
kibra4u:

That Number 9 sha grin. If you say Sa and somebody answer fia. I no call anybody name o.
Lol
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2017
calberian:

Vraiment? Je peux vous invite pour une conférence-débat du 5 mai 2017 organisée par club RFI Lagos Nigeria à l'Alliance française Yaba?

Aww,,je sera tres occupee.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 19, 2017
firstking01:
It's better of than keeping her with the hopes that you gon marry her when you know deep down inside of you you not gon marry her.

I admit my brother. Once I talk with a girl once or twice I have already decided in my mind what my intentions are. The moment I find I have no plans for her in my future I just let go.

But once I spend my time talking to a girl that long and trying to guide her on some of her decisions and her character, then, you know I have plans for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2017
henrimoto:
See one of them!

What has miniskirt said to warrant all this?

"I'am a fine girl" !!!

I didn't write that, my friend did.
I don't even know the meaning of onye zuzu sef!
She has refused to tell me.
I am not a cyber bully ooo

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by calberian: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

Merci monsieur!

Mon nom sur IG est la meme chose avec mon nom au nairaland....vous pouvez chercher.

Merci

J etais à AF donc, j'ai pris le delf/dalf le deniere année. Je veux prendre le TEF plutard ce 2017.

Je dois n'oublie pas dire vous êtes belle.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by calberian: 11:36am On Apr 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

Aww,,je sera tres occupee.

À l ecole?
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Funjosh(m): 11:36am On Apr 19, 2017
Omotayor123:

Fat lie. Deep inside, they never wants to. They crave to have someone that will always be by them. we all need somebody.

Don't ask me how I know, 'cos I was a typical example.

NO COMMENT THEN lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by 4Face2face(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2017
Each time I login into Nairaland I learn something new on how to better my life and that of those around me,thanks to all Nairalanders for the good job.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by pocohantas(f): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2017
Vorpal:

Says who?
Haven't you observed it? Different nasty threads on women everyday. If a woman tries this, some low lives in that Romance section will pounce on it...bash the lady with demeaning words, then derail the thread.

Cyber bullying is the order of the day in Romance section, makes me wonder if they have lives outside here. Disgusting set...

6 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by tosyne2much(m): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2017
Nkysuccess:

So guys know abt all these, I thought that all they are after is sex, once a girl gives him good that means she will make a good wife. This is good to know shaa
Not every guy's life revolves around sex

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.