Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives (73917 Views)

Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Ways To Know Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Omotayor123(f): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2017
wristbangle:

They will work more on their physical appearance to make them look more sexually attractive/appealing and not intellectually. What she doesn't have, she can't give except if she has made up her mind for personal revolution which will take a very long time to catch with reality.

Lemme ask you:

Will you settle with the kind of ladies you described up there because They are Sexually Appealing and Beautiful
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by wristbangle: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2017
Omotayor123:

Lemme ask you:

Will you settle with the kind of ladies you described up there because They are Sexually Appealing and Beautiful

No because what makes the cuddle of love persist is character/attitude not beauty, though beauty is a criteria to drawing our attention to ladies but it's not enough.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 17, 2017
Miniskirt:
angry

Amadioha kubuo gi ebe ahu I gwuzuru oto..

Onye wu onye nzuzu? Mpa or mma gi?

Mr. Miniskirt.
Leave me alone kwanu.
Haba.
You are looking for cheap popularity.
Did I mention you?
See me ooo.
You are bitter but I'm not the reason for that problem so Abeg park well and leave me alone.
I don't know how to argue or fight.
I have taken this phone from my friend to call a truce.
But if you keep up this childishness I will give her the phone to really attack you.

4 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by wristbangle: 10:58am On Apr 17, 2017
Oyind17:
grin grin grin grin

As I see mouth odour, I know sey the list na joke

If the point about mouth odour doesn't make sense to you, can you say others are joke? It seems the article really hit u hard. cool

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2017
wristbangle:

If the point about mouth odour doesn't make sense to you, can you say others are joke? It seems the article really hit u hard. cool
Other points are okay but mouth odour is not caused by laziness. Why e hit me?

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Omotayor123(f): 11:06am On Apr 17, 2017
wristbangle:

No because what makes the cuddle of love persist is character/attitude not beauty, though beauty is a criteria to drawing our attention to ladies but it's not enough.
That's it.
I asked when you said they will work more on their buty to attract a man.
A Lady who is sexually beautiful is only good for sex..

so, when they notice no man want to settle with them despite their facial appearance, I think dey will work more on developing their inner beauty smiley

2 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by firstking01(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2017
Miniskirt:
Some potentially Lazy housewives, even with these laid out symptoms and signs, will come and interpret this thread as a thread to bash them..

Mentally retarded cretins..

Let those lazy potato sacks and liabilities know that there is reward for labour..

There's one idiot lazy lady lying on my couch right now,
thinking one Knight in shiny armor will come and marry her after all these signs are branded on her forehead for the world to see...

Overdue tenant in dreamland..

The lazy thing slept till 10, and the first thing she did this morning was look for the Gotv remote that her Telemundo show has already started..
Oga, instead of you to keep giving her hopes of marriage, pls let her know now that it's not gon work out between the you twos rather than being a stumbling block to other suitors for her...

N:B, cos i know you must quote me...i'm not saying what she's doing is right but for the sake of my post above call her to order, if she doesn't give you a positive reciprocation then let her go instead of keeping her and giving her the impression that you gon marry her, she might meet a man of her calibre who's ready to tolerate her the way she is, who knows.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Safiaa(f): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2017
The truth is painful oh sis. After my thread, we will not hear word again. They need to do as much as possible to make themselves feel better. cheesy grin
Bumbae1:
grin grin
Lol safiaa wetin u do these guys o

Chai savagery much

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by generalbush(m): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2017
Miniskirt:
grin

So I'm not the only one who thinks she looks like a lizard that fell inside a drum of engine oil?

Hahahaha... This guy sef!!

Ugly girls can make life difficult for person I swear!!

Person wey see her talk now go think say na beauty queen!!
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by wristbangle: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2017
Omotayor123:

That's it.
I asked when you said they will work more on their buty to attract a man.
A Lady who is sexually beautiful is only good for sex..

so, when they notice no man want to settle with them despite their facial appearance, I think dey will work more on developing their inner beauty smiley

Valid words dear.
Safiaa:
The truth is painful oh sis. After my thread, we will not hear word again. They need to do as much as possible to make themselves feel better. cheesy grin
The only thing I picked from your article is that ladies should not go for broke guys with fallacious vision and also procrastinate a lot. You ended that article in a sentimental way by advising ladies to look good to attract rich men which most time falls under married men category. It wasn't diplomatic at all. You made an invalid analogy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Omotayor123(f): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2017
wristbangle:

Valid words dear.
cheesy
it's been a while. Mail me your WhatsApp number. I no longer do Bbm.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:21am On Apr 17, 2017
Mouth odour a complete turn off for people like me who are sensitive to smell
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Safiaa(f): 11:25am On Apr 17, 2017
Lamentations of frustrated negroes. These guys are such hypocrites.

If i start spilling things that i know about these guys, Everybody's mouth go drop. Someone will come on nl to rant about broke girls, lazy girls. Yet they will break the bank and borrow money to 'impress' these 'broke girls' behind closed doors.

Some are cash machines for these girls maintenance. Hair, nails etc. Some will borrow money to buy phones for these girls. But on nairaland..all of them are 'anti broke girls' 'anti lazy girls'. ' i will never spend a dime on a broke girl' ..

Get over yourselves, and stop being hypocrites for a few likes. You're deceiving yourself.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Kenneth205(m): 11:27am On Apr 17, 2017
Well said.! smiley
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Kenneth205(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2017
Safiaa:

If i start spilling things that i know about these guys, Everybody's mouth go drop. Someone will come on nl to rant about broke girls, lazy girls. Yet they will break the bank and borrow money to 'impress' these 'broke girls' behind closed doors.

Some are cash machines for these girls maintenance. Hair, nails etc. Some will borrow money to buy phones for these girls. But on nairaland..all of them are 'anti broke girls' 'anti lazy girls'. ' i will never spend a dime on a broke girl' ..

Get over yourselves, and stop being hypocrites for a few likes. You're deceiving yourself.

Hey babe! You're vexing oo! Calm down.! cheesy
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by wristbangle: 11:29am On Apr 17, 2017
Safiaa:

Oh really? Kindly reveal it pls.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by LethargiQue: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2017
firstking01:
Oga, instead of you to keep giving her hopes of marriage, pls let her know now that it's not gon work out between the you twos rather than being a stumbling block to other suitors for her...

N:B, cos i know you must quote me...i'm not saying what she's doing is right but for the sake of my post above call her to order, if she doesn't give you a positive reciprocation then let her go instead of keeping her and giving her the impression that you gon marry her, she might meet a man of her calibre, who knows.

Rev. Fr. Firstking

Don't give me instructions on how to run my relationships..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by LethargiQue: 11:33am On Apr 17, 2017
generalbush:

Hahahaha... This guy sef!!

Ugly girls can make life difficult for person I swear!!

Person wey see her talk now go think say na beauty queen!!
grin grin

That is why I don't blame her anymore..

Life is already too emotionally and psychologically frustrating for her..

She even reported me and had me banned..

See what ugliness can do to a person..

7 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by LethargiQue: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2017
Safiaa:

Drop proofs and stop running your fingers like a canary..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
They are from a particular tribe
grin

na joke o
I know they'll comer for this comment
*climbs bridge railings
and plunges into the lagoon
Pulls Him out and pushes Him back in angry
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by fran6co(m): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2017
Miniskirt:
Some potentially Lazy housewives, even with these laid out symptoms and signs, will come and interpret this thread as a thread to bash them..

Mentally retarded cretins..

Let those lazy potato sacks and liabilities know that there is reward for labour..

There's one idiot lazy lady lying on my couch right now,
thinking one Knight in shiny armor will come and marry her after all these signs are branded on her forehead for the world to see...

Overdue tenant in dreamland..

The lazy thing slept till 10, and the first thing she did this morning was look for the Gotv remote that her Telemundo show has already started..
u better chase her outa of ur house, she no want brush sef abi go tv remote na brush.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Safiaa(f): 11:41am On Apr 17, 2017
I cant do that.

Whatsapp conversations will be revealed, as well as people's identity, i dont want that.

All im saying is that..the people im talking about know what im saying. I want it to hit their skull

& to you mr man, Im entitled to say what the hell i want. So you dont tell me what the fcukk to do. Understood?

Bye bye
LethargiQue:

Drop proofs and stop running your fingers like a canary..

10 Likes

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by LethargiQue: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2017
Safiaa:
I cant do that.

Whatsapp conversations will be revealed, as well as people's identity, i dont want that.

All im saying is that..the people im talking about know what im saying. I want it to hit their skull

& to you mr man, Im entitled to say what the hell i want. So you dont tell me what the Bleep to do. Understood?

Bye bye

I pity females who tow your line of thought,
sometimes you make sense, then you arrogantly put sentiments into everything and make yourself look opportunistic.

You can't back up your rantings, but you rant anyway?

See your life..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by LethargiQue: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2017
fran6co:
u better chase her outa of ur house, she no want brush sef abi go tv remote na brush.

I know what I'm doing
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2017
True talk.
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 17, 2017
Omotayor123:

Fact#
So I think Changing these set of ladies depends on you guys.
The signs are there, so observe well before choosing.

When they notice No Man wants to settle with their kind of ladies, they will definitely work on their selves.

No woman wants to stay alone.
The new trend is to act like they are really working on themselves till they get married. I have this in-law like that. I worry for my other brothers sef.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by rosieluv(f): 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
They are from a particular tribe

grin

na joke o

I know they'll comer for this comment

*climbs bridge railings

and plunges into the lagoon
lol mk u jes drown for dah lagoon grin
Re: How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives by Omotayor123(f): 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
Qhazel:

The new trend is to act like they are really working on themselves till they get married. I have this in-law like that. I worry for my other brothers sef.
That's true though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Police Officers & Medical Doctors In Love / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.