Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? (42183 Views)

Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo / Pastor Ibiyeomie: If You Are Not Married At 35, You Are An Irresponsible Person / I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by Mbkite(m): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
NubiLove:
Are you in competition with someone?

is that the answer to the question? did you see any competition in that simple straightforward question?
Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by davidif: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
oluwasegun501:
it good to marry early to have long life unless you want to use your pension to nurse your children

Wrong!! You get married when you meet the right person not because you are afraid of using your pension to nurse your kids. Marriage is between you and your wife. Your kids come after.

1 Like

Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by Chrismentor3: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
I'm 24 and I will be getting married next year after my nysc. The truth is that if you keep waiting till everything will be set for you, that time may never come, what matters are ur plans and the type of partner you have.

3 Likes

Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by davidif: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
dljbd1:

It's not...but I can bet that you would feel more fulfilled having 2 graduates cheesy by the age of 50 than having kids in senior secondary undecided at the same age. Think about it...and you will want to settle down on time. wink

I know the next thing you will say but let me wait for you to say it.... angry

That's a very poor reason to get married. You get married when you meet the right person not because you want to have "2 graduates by the age of 50".

1 Like

Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by habayinc(m): 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mbkite:
I sincerely need to know our views about getting married at the age of 35 for men. Is it late to marry at 35?
yes it is ... marry early and grow with your children ..marrying at 35 is just nonsense looking at this generation life span
You marry at 35 yrs .yiur first child will be 20yrs when you are 56 years old and you want to eat the fruit of your Labour...its only water yu will drink o
Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by davidif: 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
Chrismentor3:
I'm 24 and I will be getting married next year after my nysc. The truth is that if you keep waiting till everything will be set for you, that time may never come, what matters are ur plans and the type of partner you have.

Good for you but what if those that don't meet the right person until later in life?
Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by fumiswtpusy(f): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
I am also looking forward to getting married soon.
Any igbo or ss or just say biafran that is comfortable,handsome.and can fukk me very well should hit me up for marriage.
If you are a yoruba please don't except you are extremely neat,comfortable and bold you can apply.no cowardice pls.
If you are a northerner hit me up if you are a christian,literate and very neat and you are not a herdsman or boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by davidif: 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
habayinc:
yes it is ... marry early and grow with your children ..marrying at 35 is just nonsense looking at this generation life span
You marry at 35 yrs .yiur first child will be 20yrs when you are 56 years old and you want to eat the fruit of your Labour...its only water yu will drink o

It doesn't matter! It's about marrying the right person. Kids are secondary.

1 Like

Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
I believe no man should get married until he's 35. Men never fully mature until 35 years and women 30.

Check my signature and order for your auto parts today.
Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by Martin0(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
Tamarapetty:
nope! buh for a lady, i guess so.. menopause issues

Ow really?I see
Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by Acidosis(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
By the time I'm 35, my first daughter will be taking over my company. #dreams.
Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by chubbygal(f): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by Jman06(m): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
jowhyte:

Keep securing your future. That billions may never come and if gets to a time you start regretting wishing you had started earlier.

Oga if you want to marry, do that and let's hear words. I prefer to leave much wealth for my young offspring than to be a grand dad to many poor grand children.

We all have our different goals in life.

14 Likes

Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by shedy03(m): 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mbkite:
I sincerely need to know our views about getting married at the age of 35 for men. Is it late to marry at 35?
its more matured enough. but the earlier-the better, i.e if ground level.
Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by AreaFada2: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
If things go well in life.....studies/training completed in good time,a good job and the right wife material/love come along early enough, then marrying at 28 to 30 would be preferable.

That way by age 35 to 36 you already have your 2 or 3 kids. With enough energy to raise them.
Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by Arccangel(f): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
TrumporIdie:
it's not too late but it's better to Marry earlier, except you want your kids to still be in primary school when you are 50.
Which kind maths be dis. Children graduate primary school at the age of 9 or 10. He would be 45 den at most. And still be doing well. Me tire for society sha

1 Like

Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by charles1363(m): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
35 is too early self... Life starts at forty

1 Like

Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by DeepSight(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mbkite:

Late KE.

U never hala
Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by Shikena(m): 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
habayinc:
Poor man mentality. Be creative, have dominion and build your own wealth - stop waiting on children growing up to eat 'fruit of labour'. If that happens then it's a bonus and and well appreciated grace but getting into marriage calculating when you start reaping fruits has led many to their early grave and some too sick to enjoy any real fruits of labour due to abject poverty.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by Arccangel(f): 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
Rolly83:
It's not late....Forget what those kids on this forum telling u it's late.What about women this days that marry between 29-34yrs!!! What would u call that
29-34 no early? We are talking of 35. Some even 38 or 39. Dem never die
Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by Arccangel(f): 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
Acidosis:
By the time I'm 35, my first daughter will be taking over my company. #dreams.
Better marry at the age of 15. Wehdone
Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by united4men: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
marriage is overrated in Africa

most people in this part of the world live their lives according to the same template

4 Likes

Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by Maley95: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Marrying late is better than marrying wrong partner. Some of those that married early will still end up divorcing their partners. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by chikk(f): 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
chai....i swear to God, this forum can make someone do the unthinkable. See people posting all sorts of stories. If this Op was "just pondering" over these thoughts before, the comments here are enough to mount pressure on him!! kai!!! na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by EHIRIMCHA(m): 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Yes its late, your mate's children by then should be 5 years old or even 6.
what's d point getting married at a tender age and u can't provide ur family basic social amenities,still cheat on ur wife jst cos u weren't prepared for d challenges of marriage,to me dats wickedness and even d bible doesn't support it.some will get married cos dey want to b addressed as a married man and still go around begging for wot to eat,I av a friend like dat.

5 Likes

Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by biblegirl: 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
for a man nah , no age is late since una no dey reach menopause so far sey u still fit do Omugo @ 70
Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by Acidosis(m): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Arccangel:
Better marry at the age of 15. Wehdone
Lol
Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by MissRaine69(f): 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mbkite:
It's not too late , it's not early move away from that mindset it's toxic and unnecessary . Marry when you can and when you feel ready
Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by victorioushands: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
And if you have not settled down financially, will you steal somebody's daughter, rape her and force her to be your wife? Or maybe you will marry anything just because your age says 35? If you are settled enough or if you are OK by yourself and have prospects plus a woman by you who understands and is ready to manage with you until you both become bigger, then go ahead and marry tomorrow. If not, keep hustling and keep praying and keep hoping.

1 Like

Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by BrotherBlood1: 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dear Nigerians, Why are you obsessed with Marriage? Why are obsessed with having children? Why are you scared of what society will say about you of not getting married at a particular age? Why are you constantly changing God's plan of replacing Marriage as the primary reason why He created you? Why do you have a fish brain that marriage is an achievement? WHY

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by chikk(f): 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
AreaFada2:
If things go well in life.....studies/training completed in good time,a good job and the right wife material/love come along early enough, then marrying at 28 to 30 would be preferable.

That way by age 35 to 36 you already have your 2 or 3 kids. With enough energy to raise them.

wehdone sir... because you are God that gives kids abi? Thank God you said"if things go well in life", which means you understand that a whole lot of ting are beyond your control. Then what makes you so sure that kids will come when you want them?
Re: Is Getting Married At 35 Late For Men? by Laredojohn(m): 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
for a guy not too late... but obviously a lady above 30...its classified late most times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Proof:men Are Very Decent(see Pic) / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.