Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? (5707 Views)

What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by oluwasma(f): 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
Date was a movie with a guy “30days in Atlanta”. We got to the cinema early it wasn’t time for the movie so we sat somewhere. Dude practically started looking at his phone for minutes. I tried gisting with him but he was too engrossed in his phone. Okay I wasn’t comfortable with that because I felt lonely. It was time to go get tickets and all the seats were taken. That was weird for me. We ended up not watching the movie.

What’s yours?

Thanks for taking time to read…

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/04/19/whats-the-strangest-date-you-have-ever-been-on/

Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
It was a blind date that was set up by my cousin & her friend. The guy was the friend's brother. Anyway, we met & I knew I didn't like him at 1st sight. But to my defence, I wasn't feeling well that day & nothing was going to change that. He kept speaking in a very low voice trying to be sexy & to be polite, I had to lean over to him, which I realized was giving him the wrong impression...like I was in love or something. So, I finally snapped & told him to increase the volume. I snarled at him several times after that too because he kept rubbing my knee. All in all, the date was an epic fail. I didn't want him & I'm sure he also didn't want me, so no
love lost.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by Loyalblak007(f): 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
He was practically all over me on our first date. He was cool though,but was to eager

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by LethargiQue: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
I don't like dates, I'd rather get nakëd and go die in the wild, like the Vietnamese jungle...
Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by bi0nics: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
Dates are for profligate idiots. .
Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by midehi2(f): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
Went on a date with him, after watching a movie, took me to an eatery, then was driving to his home straight, was like 'take me home, its getting late, ds guy refused ooo, and i can't jump out from his moving car, i remained calm, getting to his house, luckily for me, he stepped out from his car to open his main gate, na so i jumped out from the car, ran towards bus-stop, shioooo because of movie and rice,, u wan fvck undecided

10 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by robosky02(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
midehi2:
Went on a date with him, after watching a movie, took me to an eatery, then was driving to his home straight, was like 'take me home, its getting late, ds guy refused ooo, and i can't jump out from his moving car, i remained calm, getting to his house, luckily for me, he stepped out from his car to open his main gate, na so i jumped out from the car, ran towards bus-stop, shioooo because of movie and rice,, u wan fvck undecided

Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by Lionessza(f): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
oluwasma:
Date was a movie with a guy “30days in Atlanta”. We got to the cinema early it wasn’t time for the movie so we sat somewhere. Dude practically started looking at his phone for minutes. I tried gisting with him but he was too engrossed in his phone. Okay I wasn’t comfortable with that because I felt lonely. It was time to go get tickets and all the seats were taken. That was weird for me. We ended up not watching the movie.

What’s yours?

Thanks for taking time to read…

Source: https://seunsdigest./2017/04/19/whats-the-strangest-date-you-have-ever-been-on/

Mine was a double date , me , my cousin and these two seemingly normal ,cute and fun guys. We were students they told us they were working lol. So we went out for movies they paid, and after we went out to this other resturant same mall, and mind you we are young and naive thinking these guys have got this since they were older lol. So we all ordered food and drinks later , the date was going well , laughing and flirting all the way . Time passed and we didn't even notice we had spent six hours there and it would reflect on the bill. So my cousins date called the waiter to bring the bill , he brought it and the guy checked it and was like he doesn't have enough cash on him so he's going to the atm coz he doesn't like swiping undecided. He stood up and pushed the bill slightly to my date and left. We all continued drinking and laughing waiting for him, and my date kept on getting smses and he stood up saying he's going to the loo, we sat there continuing with our activities for 30 minutes before realizing those douche bags had ran grin grin grin and we were fckd lol. We had to make a tough decision between washing the resturant toilets and dishes or calling my sister for help whom ofcourse we knew would publish it to everyone for all the days of her life lol we had to pick her though. I saw one of those bastards a year back and I couldn't stop laughing not just at him but at myself also. But they taught us a great lesson at a young age....you don't go to a date with assumptions and expectations go with an open mind and be prepared for any situation loll

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by midehi2(f): 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Mine was a double date , me , my cousin and these two seemingly normal ,cute and fun guys. We were students they told us they were working lol. So we went out for movies they paid, and after we went out to this other resturant same mall, and mind you we are young and naive thinking these guys have got this since they were older lol. So we all ordered food and drinks later , the date was going well , laughing and flirting all the way . Time passed and we didn't even notice we had spent six hours there and it would reflect on the bill. So my cousins date called the waiter to bring the bill , he brought it and the guy checked it and was like he doesn't have enough cash on him so he's going to the atm coz he doesn't like swiping undecided. He stood up and pushed the bill slightly to my date and left. We all continued drinking and laughing waiting for him, and my date kept on getting smses and he stood up saying he's going to the loo, we sat there continuing with our activities for 30 minutes before realizing those douche bags had ran grin grin grin and we were fckd lol. We had to make a tough decision between washing the resturant toilets and dishes or calling my sister for help whom ofcourse we knew would publish it to everyone for all the days of her life lol we had to pick her though. I saw one of those bastards a year back and I couldn't stop laughing not just at him but at myself also. But they taught us a great lesson at a young age....you don't go to a date with assumptions and expectations go with an open mind and be prepared for any situation loll
That is why you can't go on a date without having your own cash, just try and be with little cash.. I called it "annoyance cash" tongue

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by Rukkydelta(f): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
midehi2:
I laugh so tey I come tire
Thank God he didn't lock the door of the car
Some guys can be really terrible

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by Lionessza(f): 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
midehi2:

That is why you can't go on a date without having your own cash, just try and be with little cash.. I called it "annoyance cash" tongue

Hahahaha definitely learnt my lesson. But with that kinda bill even the little "annoyance cash " we had was nothing, we were just buried lol
Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Nice story undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by AlexCk: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
midehi2:

Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by Rukkydelta(f): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
Here to read comments
Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by Lionessza(f): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
Santi69:

Nice story undecided

Lol wasn't so nice at the though...but we laugh at it now
Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by midehi2(f): 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
Rukkydelta:

I laugh so tey I come tire
Thank God he didn't lock the door of the car
Some guys can be really terrible
lol...I was lucky cos of the gate opening, dou i was planning heavily my next move, it was my first time of meeting with him after i was introduced to him by my cousin
Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by BitchSlayer101: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Asked her to watch netflix and chill but when she reached my room she started telling she's uncomfortable and she feel pain around her hips. She went to the toilet. She came out saying she's having a period bro

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by Ginaz(f): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
He called me like "can we go see the movie"? I said I don't go see movie. That must be weird for him.
Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by LePrezident(m): 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:
It was a blind date that was set up by my cousin & her friend. The guy was the friend's brother. Anyway, we met & I knew I didn't like him at 1st sight. But to my defence, I wasn't feeling well that day & nothing was going to change that. He kept speaking in a very low voice trying to be sexy & to be polite, I had to lean over to him, which I realized was giving him the wrong impression...like I was in love or something. So, I finally snapped & told him to increase the volume. I snarled at him several times after that too because he kept rubbing my knee. All in all, the date was an epic fail. I didn't want him & I'm sure he also didn't want me, so no
love lost.

How are you sure he also didn't want you
Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by oluwasma(f): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
midehi2:
as in because of rice and movie. To him he has done a lot. U were so smart he would have slept with u. I am sure he had it all planned out. Mtshew
Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by LePrezident(m): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2017
midehi2:

Loooolzzz, how can you conclude about his intention in a rush?
Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by LePrezident(m): 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by oluwasma(f): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
LethargiQue:
I don't like dates, I'd rather get nakëd and go die in the wild, like the Vietnamese jungle...
smh for you so you prefer to go die in the wild like the Vietnamese Jungle tongue
Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by oluwasma(f): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
LePrezident:

Loooolzzz, how can you conclude about his intention in a rush?
look at you. One needs to be sharp o..dnt take chances. Guy wan collect his rice back. grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
LePrezident:

How are you sure he also didn't want you

Because I was rude to him. He probably had a bad 1st impression or whatever. I was in so much pain though from a wisdom tooth & had to force myself just to be there. So I wasn't in the best of moods.
Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by LePrezident(m): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Because I was rude to him. He probably had a bad 1st impression or whatever. I was in so much pain though from a wisdom tooth & had to force myself just to be there. So I wasn't in the best of moods.

Oh sad, I guess upon hindsight you should have postponed the date... but poo happens.

Any other weird date stories?
Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by LePrezident(m): 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
oluwasma:
look at you. One needs to be sharp o..dnt take chances. Guy wan collect his rice back. grin

Lol, he's a disgraceful guy don't mind him
Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by darbeelicous(f): 3:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
my worst date was with a nairalander!! grin grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by Lionessza(f): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2017

Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by oluwasma(f): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
my worst date was with a nairalander!! grin grin
please share
Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by oluwasma(f): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
LePrezident:

Oh sad, I guess upon hindsight you should have postponed the date... but poo happens.

Any other weird date stories?
share yours grin
Re: What's The Weirdest Date You Have Ever Been On? by darbeelicous(f): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
k, this nairalander pmed me and I replied.... We started talking and he said he'll be in town soon so we fixed a date to meet. The day came and we decided to meet at a restaurant close to my house! When I saw him, omg one kind big guy, he looks more like a boxer, frankly I'm less attracted to such guys! I could read his expression too, he expected someone......... maybe bigger I dunno. We still went out, twas so boring no connection atall, I declined his offer for a drink. I just sat down and watch him take his alcohol and silently prayed for it to be over!! Finally, it was and how glad I was. He hasn't called since then and I didn't even bother..... What can I say? Good riddance! cool
oluwasma:
please share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ditto / This Has Been Eating Me Up. Please, Folks I Need Advice / Lol Girls Can Lie (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.