Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Love Doesnt Die, But It Sure Goes On A Long Vacation, Wight? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Doesnt Die, But It Sure Goes On A Long Vacation, Wight? (643 Views)

True Love Doesnt Care If You Are In A Relationship!! He's Fair Game Until....... / Love Doesnt Exist / D Girl I Love Doesnt Do What I Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Doesnt Die, But It Sure Goes On A Long Vacation, Wight? by santanovva(m): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2010
Well, my new year celebrations was the bomb cos i spent it with those who matter(present tense please!) in my life but along the line a familiar stranger came knocking.

I knew this lady since when I was in my 100 level. We dated till I was about entering 400 level when I discovered I have been a fool, she's been playing the field behind my back. I was so hurt and disapointed yet I made moves to get her back - guess i was foolishly in love!

Efforts to get her back failed as she continually hoped from one guy to another and as they say,'what goes around comes around", she came back to me about 2 years later and even though I took her back(mumu right?)my commitment and trust to/for her dropped. Within 2 months, i also called off the relationship and we became JUST FRIENDS(though [i]benefits[/i] creeped in sometimes)

After graduation and service, i relocated to another part of the country and this my friend came all the way for a visit. She stayed for about a week, pleading for the ressurection of our relationship but truth is though I've got no other serious person around, yet I cant dream of taking her back.[/b]Do I love her?I think I DID, but definitely not anymore, when I see her, I see the lady I used to love, [b]but she aint the same anymore.
I care, but, LOVE is definitely on a long vacation and I dont think its coming back!

think I'm being cruel?
Re: Love Doesnt Die, But It Sure Goes On A Long Vacation, Wight? by Busybody2(f): 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2010
santanovva:

think I'm being cruel?

Nope, methinks you are finally using your brain the right way for once cool
Re: Love Doesnt Die, But It Sure Goes On A Long Vacation, Wight? by 190: 1:46am On Jan 04, 2010
Re: Love Doesnt Die, But It Sure Goes On A Long Vacation, Wight?
from your topic heading
what does wight has to do there
do u mean ian wight
to shaun wight phillips~

anyway bak on track
drop her before she drops u dead 1day~
Re: Love Doesnt Die, But It Sure Goes On A Long Vacation, Wight? by akinbola2: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2010
I agree,love doesnt die,it goes on long vacation,

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Say If She Loves Me / Are You Having A Problem With A Lady? / Infidelity In A New Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.